How do I increase the span between my shoulders?

How do I increase the span between my shoulders?

By killing yourself and being reborn with better genetics.

I am not even joking.

Be born with better genetics

Better genetics xF.

Is reincarnation natty?

Its the most natural thing that happens to you, so yes.
Natty as fuck.

jesus christ, that guy is my goal body

FUCK GENETICS

A fifteen year old boy?

I'm pretty sure it's slightly shooped

if that's what he is then yeah

I'm mirin the tan as much as the physique

Nah bro his shoulders are radiating power and warping the light around him

>that weird shape his shadow takes
wtf

that doesn't happen to you? must have an inferior FRAME

Do girls care about FRAME?

broad shoulders will make a pussy wet

kek

You hardly need to left if you have a FRAME. girls will be all over you because they can smell/see the genetic FRAME

what's the best someone with a small frame can look like? this? other shit? or reincarnation?

that's your best shot.
Or bear mode.

Don't be a manlet

How long does it take to reach that kind of body?

Breathing squats and pullovers my boy.

>wierd shape
i recognise the shadow of his nose

should only be a matter of a few pixels

Thanks m8. What if I'm a adult medium?

You attach your arms to two horses and let them go

Top Kek. Under ated poste

no

hahaha so many self defeatist fucking losers in this thread

if you wanna wider shoulders just start a swimming regimen. michael phelps is skinny as fuck, yet his shoulderlength is so stretched out from swimming that it doesn't matter. If he started working out and gaining size, his shoulders would no doubt be broader than dwight howard or bradley martyn.

His head looks too small for his torso. Like, the shoulders are in proportion to everything else, but the head isn't.

holy shit
Life is truly a bitch

Swimming seems to be a good deal then.
Sucks that it's the winter here though

>his shoulders are stretched out from swimming

Correction: Michael Phelps was a lucky fuck who inherited a body that was just about as conducive to being a freak swimmer as possible

do not even hope for a second to "build" a body like his through your faggoty lift routine

Truth. Vast majority of the swimmers and waterpolo players I was around back in high school had broad shoulders and narrow hips for dat Johnny Bravo look.

>tfw 1.7 shoulder-hip ratio

>what are deltoids

fucking use tren pussy you can BTFO that no matter how thin your shoulders are

why do you think people use roids?

you are either born with it or you can try to make the illusion that you do by building shoulder muscle and having a thinner waist.

Tren isn't going to help your shitty bone structure

you'll have two balls of muscle attached to your neck

this guy is a swimmer

>Simpson has won two gold medals at the Queensland Swimming Championships.
this guy is a swimmer

this guy is a famous swimmer

huh, really makes you think.

this, I was also in waterpolo and everyone who was on waterpolo/swim for 2 years developed wide as fuck shoulders. I, too, got broader shoulders. genetics don't play nearly as big a role as people think. Chad has wide shoulders because his parents owned a swimming pool.

>tfw people frequently tell me I look exactly like Johnny Bravo

Idk whether that's a good thing or bad thing

Swam in college. No one looked like that. Most couldn't Bench 200. Rear Delts give the best illusion of shoulder width. You cant change your bones, dummy.

These are like the two extremes on shoulder width in a character creation screen.

as a /clacviclet this pic actually gives me a little hope. my narrow as fuck shoulders has always been the biggest genetic disaster on my body.

why is that guy's head so tiny

>6'2
>wide square shoulders
>V shaped torso
>7"x 6" dick
>tfw I look like a balding uglier adrien brody with bad skin

I only attract uggos and asian whores, fucking kill me.

>ACTUAL ADVICE

You're not going to change your frame, but you can make your shoulders appear more broad by building your deltoids, and strengthening your back muscles to pull your shoulders back.

I'd say work on proper posture and build your delts for 2017

I think having a strong back will make your shoulders look wider by consistently pulling your shoulder blades down and out. All the anons posting swimmers are on the right track, I would suggest that horizontal rowing actions are the key (since vertical pulling pulls shoulderblades together)

would you trade your v shape for thick hair?

at least you attract someone

get a better personality

everyone i know with a big dick is an ass hole, including me.

Just shut the fuck up. Roids are one thing, genetic fitness is another. You seem to think that naturals are weak and the only way to build strength is to juice. Wrong. Doubly so when you consider how optimal some people's physiques are when it comes to physical ability.

Konstantin Konstantinovs the world deadlifting champ never juiced... he was just strong as fuck

literally just be 6'0 and above. then just do lots of pullups and lateral raises. skip traps isolations. lmao manlets BTFO

3D DELTS CMON

So basically just do butterfly strokes x infinity?

Theyre asian so it doesnt matter my ugly lanklet nigga aint no race traitor

I think I'll do this. Thanks

D-does this work? Please someone tell me what to do

That's what Phelps does right?

I actually have very thick hair, It's just my front hairline that is shit. But yeah, i'd trade my v shape for nice hair in a second. I rarely have my shirt off in public while people see my hair everyday.

having a big dick is overrated.

If you find a girl that is gf material, she will say it hurts and sex is miserable. If you find a girl that loves your dick, she's most likely a whore or coalburner.

Are my shoulders broad? I have no idea about any of this shit. I'm 6'4" 248lbs.(yes fat n out of shape)

Another pic.. will I ever make it or am I fucked up genetics

you look like a juggalo

idk man worry less about your shoulder width and more about how to get those shitty fucking tattoos removed

>6'3"
>love pullups
>narrow shoulders
really makes you think

>shades
>tribal tattoos
>wallet chain

this has to be troll

Ehhhhh thanks for the input. Yessss so sad about my tats. I'll never be successful or worth anything. Ohh wait....

>
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Phelps was a swimmer since he was a child. His body got molded as he grew up, plus, he was most probably genetically prone to have that body type. It is almost impossible to change your shoulder length as an adult.

officially bait

Can't change your bones but you can change where they are, m8o. Having huge delts that sit by your ears won't make you look as broad as standing properly will.

How is it bait? These are my pics. Why would I pretend to be a fat trucker. Good god.

>6'4
Bro...you made it already.
I'm 5'11 and I cry myself to sleep every day

>driverless cars will roll out within 5 years
>trucking industry goes full automation

Your career decision making matches your tattoo decision making

Ya dude im a troll. I have chains on my keys and wallets cause I travel 150k miles a year and don't feel like losing my keys to my 230k rig or my 1500/week cash in spend on fuel. Fuck off.

Oh user, no.
That's...that's fucking retarded.

Four months of SS + GOMAD

lol

Your an idiot. My freight by federal law requires constant attention to be properly secured.

Robots can't drive in weather, they can't do construction zones, they don't rig, or tarp the load. Every shipper world wide would have to hire extra people on both ends to do these duties. Hey yeah let's let a robot carry 10,000 gallons of gasoline. Fuck off. Ain't happening even in 20 years. Doesn't matter anyway. I'll have my house built next year.

Btw 2016 was a low year for me. Pic related

this is a bunch of bullshit

I got my shoulders way wider by benching and doing weightlifting when I was 15

Some of it is genetic but you don't have to have always been that way to get broad shoulders

>He stole his shoulders

Toguro, is that you?

kek

Photoshop

Or you may have gone through puberty bud

This is now my backup if I fail out of college.

This some good bait right here..

Did he imply that you were poor or unsuccessfull? No. Quit compensating and accept the fact that your tattoos look like utter shit.. you should be embarassed. Youre literally a walking meme

Compensating edgemaster detected

rofl he is not bait, he posted in /n/. Or maybe it was /int/. He's the real deal. Godspeed.

Fag

Jesus fucking Christ
Imagine just having those genetics

is this achievable natty?

Ikr you would Slay pussy 24/7

try doing rows

I am this body

same.
It was either this, or bear mode.
Leaning towards this tbqhfaem

Reroll with better genetics

I do rows instead of pull ups (no pull up bar user reporting in)
Not sure if my shoulders are getting wider, but the growing lats are making my frame 'wider' by pushing out the arms, also bigger deltoids are a big plus (triceps push ups)

Come to /bwg/ for advice if you want to do BW

>this fucking guy

Why be such fucking cancer? YOu are clearly, clearly on gear. Your fucking body is impressive FOR being on gear, why pretend your natty and fucking convince morons they will look like that doing bodyweight shit?

Fucking A dude what's your problem?

>take fucking tren
>train with barbells
>look GREAT
>take a photo with a pull up rack
>come to /bwg/ to look like me

I actually hope you fucking die in a fire lamo

>2/10 making me type this reply
don't be but hurt about my saved pictures, user
I would have posted stats back but I already did