What's the fasted way to kill a cold?

What's the fasted way to kill a cold?

i find going outside works for me

Increase its kinetic energy

>going outside where there's an abundance of bacteria and viruses floating around

Yeah, no

Solution: Kill yourself.

It also "kills" other things.

Plenty of fluids, Vitamin C is good
Hot baths
Hot Toddy's
Humidifier

The above I know for sure helps.

My buddy swears that when you first start feeling the cold coming on, take a cup of water put a bunch of salt into it, mix it, then gargle the saltwater for a few minutes and it really helps. Do it a few more times while sick. I think I tried it last time and it helped.

I hate being sick bro.

go to the doctor and get a decadron shot. your symptoms should be mostly gone by the end of the day.

Rest, fluids and rest.

You're retarded

Neti pot once a day until it's gone. Eat well and drink lots of water. Sleep more.

To avoid coughing and sore throat, try
>cup of hot water
>1Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
>1tsp Lemon juice
>1Tbsp honey

Usually just drink orange juice and get sedated with NyQuil like my legs getting amputated familia.

Works 0% of the time.

underrated

sleep

vitamin c for immune system is a meme

Fuck off with your "underrated" faggotry like you're the only one who got the joke. You might as well have typed, "lel, upvote!" That's how retarded you sound right now.
I hate that shit.

kill yourself, the cold will die along with it

there's nothing wrong with acknowledging that you enjoyed someone else's post, user. it probably makes him feel nice (maybe?). And it's a lot more personal than an upvote. Calm your ass down.

Chug water and get some rest.

Vitamin C is a meme. The scientific consensus is basically "Hey, there's no evidence that it does anything, but there's no evidence that it hurts either!"

Sleep is ultra gay my friend

Jerk it off the sickness will come out from dick, use condom so you don't get sick again

Kilo your self. A cold cant live in a dead body

No, your "underrated" shit is always either samefag or just a douche who needs other people to like what he likes for validation.

Instead of implying that you're the only one who understood it because "why else would nobody respond", you could just say "lol" or even, "Great post, user. You are a quality member of this board, and I hope to see more from you in the future."

btw, the only reason you didn't like my previous post was because you underrated it.

Haha user upboat xD

overrated

Go to the gym and workout as hard as possible

Show that illness you're not gonna be a little bitch

upvoted

sauce plz

down vote your faggotry

overrated

Everyone always has cures for colds but they're never a sure shot. Sometimes they work, sometimes you'll be in for a rough fucking ride that lasts for 2 weeks. We've all been there.

Someone told me a whole clove of garlic will cure you in an hour. Someone else said to blend some chilli, ginger, lime and jack daniels and chug it.

The true answer is just rest tho.

under rated

Here you go user! My two thumbs up :)

+1

+1

Technically it would be to flash incinerate yourself therefore killing the virus

incinerated

here come the downboats

hot sauce

hot sauce hot sauce hot sauce

[spoiler]hot sauce[/spoiler]

>Cut ginger root
>cut entire root into thin cross sections
>boil that shit
>let it stew for 30 mins
>add cinnamon powder or bark
>add honey
>drink regularly
>eat stewed ginger afterwards
Also eat lots of garlic
>four cloves CMON

Any remedies that contain a certain form zinc. It has been proven to lower or stop the virus from multiplying and getting worse. Its doesn't kill the virus, you body does that. All zinc does is not allow the virus attach to parts of the body and it also blocks them from splitting up and spreading everywhere making it take over a week to heal vs 4 or 5 days.

Oh, vitamin C is a myth. So is everything else. You literally only need food you can keep down, water. You need alot of sleep more than anything. Thats when the body goes into repair mode instead of being in survival mode.

Dont drink alcohol. Dont smoke anything. Sleep/rest a lot and drink lots of water. Nyquil to help fall asleep if you like

The salt gargling thing is an old home remedy that actually does work. Usually I do that, drink some emergen-c, take a hot shower, and sleep. If you have the energy, going for a quick, intense run helps too.

this user knows his stuff.

(also it's Zinc Acetate that was studied and showed benefit, but anything other than Zinc Citrate *should* help)

Ephedrine.
>start an EC stack while on the tail end of a cold
>nose dries right up, no more sniffling
>also no more eating

how do you know if it's a cold or flu guys??

Easy.

Cold
>Lots of snot/mucus
>difficulty breathing through nose
>coughing
>congestion
>feel crappy, but no fever

Flu
>Same as cold but with more drainage
>usually more fluid build-up in lungs
>fever that can get up to 102 degrees
>bodily aches all over
>lasts for a few days, minimum
>side-effects stay for a few weeks
>lots of coughing

Source: Have gotten the fucking flu the last 6 years in a row all around this time.

Hmm I have no coughing but runny or congested nose, feeling tired. I don't have a thermometer but friend said I feel warm. Possibly a sinus infection or flu then I guess.

You'll know if it's the flu. It's fucking miserable.

how can you not tell

Haven't been sick in a long time, i feel miserable but can't remember if that's how regular colds feel

if youre vomitting youre probably sick with the flu

if not just a cold

Legit thank you for posting this

So the flu always causes vomiting?

not always but ive never vomitted with just a cold

if you feel 7/10 shitty all over youve got the flu

I don't think I've ever barfed with the flu, but it's not unheard of.

>don't drink alcohol
What kind of pussy are you?

Snort chlorine
Inhale bleach fumes
Suck alcohol through your nose

honestly alcohol when your sick just makes you feel worse anyway.

raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, hot peppers, ginger, garlic, and turmeric

and zinc

or if it's an infection and you don't want medical bills, some feed stores & pet supply stores sell fish amoxycillin over the counter
(protip: it's just amoxycillin)

This website is for people older than 18.

What's it like being addicted to alcohol.

I literally just got a cold and when I drank a beer I got with my friends it tasted awful.

I love beer but the cold ruined it for me.

I had a bronchitis or something. Coughed for weeks.

Ate 5-10 raw garlic gloves a day and also ate a ton of raw garlic. Eat well and rest. No sugar. Drink lots of water. That's all you can do basically.

What's the point of chowing down on so much garlic? Does it really offer a substantial benefit?

AK-47

+1 for you buddy

Leave virality behind

"Grog" is great when you have a cold, especially when you cough a lot.
Just put a bit of rum in a cup, fill the rest with hot water and a bit of lemon juice. Doesn't taste as bad as it sounds and is extremely sedating, pretty nice when the coughing makes you suffer and you just want to sleep through it.

had the worst cold i've had in about 10 years over christmas. was shivering and sweating and snotting and struggling to breathe on actual christmas day, it was fucking shit. put me out of action for 2 weeks. lifts all went down ;_;

Maintain a lifestyle of balanced diet, exercise, rest, and wash your hands with soap every time you come home from outside. Sorry, once you got it, you gotta deal with it.

The whole point of vitamin C is to get enough of it in your diet to upkeep your immune system. This also doesn't mean that being sick is the sign of a weak immune system, but of an immune system doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing: fighting off the infection and letting you lift/live another day. You often get more than enough from a balanced diet. The only vitamin that has been tested to not be a meme, which modern people don't always get enough of, is vitamin D. There is no harm in taking 20 micrograms a day. For those of you who live in very sunny, warm areas of the world, 30-45 minutes exposure to sunlight on the surface area of your head and face (no harm in going sleeveless) is enough for a daily dose without risking too much sun damage.

D and C vitamine

zink and ginger

Great post, user. You are a quality member of this board, and I hope to see more from you in the future