I thought this was 'insane' when I was 18

>I thought this was 'insane' when I was 18

Other urls found in this thread:

muripo.com/2013/11/24/japanese-women-refuse-date-short-men-dont-want-walk-beside-dont-look-dependable-feel-sorry-potential-child/
muripo.com/2013/06/18/japanese-women-say-ideal-height-for-a-man-is-176178cm-58-while-the-national-average-is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'd be pretty good if he wasn't a manlet

5'9 is almost perfect for aesthetics

Until a woman stands next to you.

someone post the picture

Are all hollywood action stars manlets?

>liking tall women

i want to vomit

Went to high school with guy on the right. Was skinny as fuck but then he blew up during sophomore year. Was kinda the 'fitness/bodybuilder kid', at the time I thought he was fucking ripped. Lot of kids thought maybe he was on steroids

Anyway he moved away but I think he came home for holidays or something, saw him at my gym few weeks ago. Guy is a fucking monster now, legit the biggest guy ive ever seen in person. 100% on dat der creatine now

he looks like a manlet. how tall is he?

found his IG, has a pretty big following actually. But ya, even more ridiculous actually seeing him without a shirt

he was my height, like 5'10, 5'11

Why are you posting some roider?

He's reportedly 5' 8'' but actually looks smaller

I'm in love with him

i dunno, OP just reminded me of it I guess. Didn't really know he was a roider till I saw him again

fuark

Natty as fukk

For most girls that is perfect.

fuck maybe I am, spending too much time looking at buff shirtless guy. anyway found this on his IG, its what he looked like before

done for now, feel like a fag creeper

I used to be a waiter when all the twilight movies came out, one restaurant was by a movie theater.

A lot of girls thought I looked like him. I always told them I'm his ab double. Got lots of tips that way. And a few numbers

>3 years of natty lifting
>1 test cycle

why the fuck would you want to look that disgusting

>A lot of girls thought I looked like him.

not NOW

JUST

He's younger than I am and ageing at a much faster rate. I haven't gotten the comparison in years.

he'd actually still be pretty damn good looking chubster if he just shaved

at least hes not aging at Efron rate. Guy went from age 22 to age 35 in less than a year

That's caused by Tren though, right?

ye
efron obviously roided super hard
his skin changed colour in a non-fake-tan-way

I'm sure he was on a pretty big stack. I mean his face aged 10 years but his body really did go up quite a few levels too. But yes, tren was most likely part of it.

pic related was 2015, was literally only a year I'm pretty sure,

>roided super hard
You're delusional.
It's a guy with literally 10/10 Chad genetics who started lifting and dropped bf%.

his voice got noticably deeper too if you look up interviews of him before and after the baywatch role

Looks like he was already lifting a lot. Look at how much his face (especially jaw) changed. I think his face changed more than his body

Remember when you thought this big titted nig was the most jacked motherfucker on the planet?

I sure do.

You tell me you will get bigger, get a deeper voice and you will make facial gains.
What kind of miracle substance is this (it sounds fantastic)?

i know youre trolling but if ur bored you should go read what people on it actually have to say about it. probably the most common thing i read is "i feel godlike on tren". its pretty interesting desu and probably more of a miracle substance than you would think

>pretty big stack
Holy shit you're retarded. He has barely any more mass than in the first pic, if at all. It's pump plus favorable lighting plus maybe a year more of lifting. You don't need fucking tren for that.

In fact if you were "roiding hard" with a "big stack" it would be impossible to stay as small as him.

Yeah and also don't forget to google "tren dick" and "I'm on tren my hair won't stop falling out HELP."

those are miracles too bro, even if they arent necessarily good ones

You realise if a women is standing next to you and her head level isnt below your chin level she is embarrassed to be there, right user?

Because all roids work exact the same way...

Hahaha, fuck me dead. Looking back now, they are some droopy gyro titties.

prove that this is the most common opinion of women

He roided into the wrong build for his frame.
Looks like a nerdy roider.

>almost perfect
Yep, you only lack three inches

>Every woman cares more about height than a bunch of meming autists on an anime-inspired "fitness" board

Times change.

muripo.com/2013/11/24/japanese-women-refuse-date-short-men-dont-want-walk-beside-dont-look-dependable-feel-sorry-potential-child/

Used to think this guy was swole.

>5'7 151 lbs
Kek I cringe at the old days before I started lifting. Used to actually think this little guy guy could take me.

Ice T?

A couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] Memeweather
[ ] McGregor
[ ] Tyson

That's Roger Estep.

Why does it bother you so much that manlets can still get poon?

He doesn't seem bothered. Just posted a link.

it hilarious to me how much of Veeky Forums thinks the only thing that matters is height, of course it help to be tall, but it is far from necessary
also, so many saying they could beat up any manlet, there are plenty of people well under 5'10' that could beat the tar out of most of us

muripo.com/2013/06/18/japanese-women-say-ideal-height-for-a-man-is-176178cm-58-while-the-national-average-is/

Looks like you outmemed yourself, kiddo.

>the defenses of a manlet

>Went through the effort to dig up a study done in Japan with a sample size of hundreds where people are notoriously short anyway.

Yeah, I bet "he" just had that lying around in his bookmarks

You sound ... idk ... triggered?

Google is hard work. Didn't mean to make you so angry. Work on that tongue game and you might get you a gf.

I'm 5'2" my life is just a series of triggers. Don't be such a cunt.

I love this! You know he probably fucked them both. Must feel amazing to climb those huge women's

I don't think he fucked either of them.

Someone who thinks he knows women... still doesn't have a gf. Kek

About a foot of his height is neck.

Sup manlet. You getting mad under there?

Why is it even allowed

Lanklets BTFO

looks like shit, senpai. Neither functional nor aesthetic, it must be true that most bodybuilders are mentally ill (body dysmorphia and the like)

That's not TL you idiots, it's from one of those "fooled by a lookalike celebrity" articles

I think he's just doing coke more often

I've been here too long.

This actually happened at a party

>Meet a dude who happens to be from my country as well
>"Woah dude, you are jacked, you look like the werewolves from Twilight"
>"Oh, well thanks"
>mfw

Felt pretty bad senpai

The miracle substance is trenbolone, look at before and after pics of zyzz and stalone in his rambo days for examples

jesus fuck looks like a before and after of bruce banner.
hulk smash

Nigga is like 5'5".

>generic sugar frosted flakes

definitely on roids

What?! are you telling me that actors get selected by their acting ability rather than its height?!

It is insane
>one of the few guys with a hot body and long hair
>cut his hair
I don't even give a fuck about his height I'm still fucking MAD at this

>tfw I used to think Peter Parker was a sick cunt
Really makes you think

>In fact if you were "roiding hard" with a "big stack" it would be impossible to stay as small as him.

t. never roided

That's not and has never been true on any level.
Especially for the kinds of roles he got.

Dude was picked because he either knew some people or was the favorite fucktoy of someone. Not because of his acting skills.

Know what, basically everyone in the twilight movies are gay. Like damn near fucking everyone.