Why are women focused on extremes? Thin or BBW? That's all that exists. I don't think being plus sized is okay...

Why are women focused on extremes? Thin or BBW? That's all that exists. I don't think being plus sized is okay, but neither is saying a woman needs to be a size 0 or 2 and that smaller is better.

Why are men focused on this too?

How about you ask a man?

Big bungholes like Kim K are a product of the brainwashing that the american media has been conducting. All the songs today are about women rubbing their thick ass triple milkshake booty all over 9 inch Alabama black snakes. In the process guys like me have become disenfranchised. I'm not 9 inches. I'm not even 6 inches. I'm 4.5 inches when fully erect and it's what God chose to give me so I am not ashamed. But then again I am not into phat asses. A Nikki manaj bunghole would swallow my dink whole. Having an ass like that is not a natty or healthy look. I prefer women like Taylor swift. Fit will call her a pancake ass but I like pancake ass because it suits by genitals better and would love to get a lap dance from her.

>Taylor swift
You basic ass motherfucker

God bless this post, beautifully said.

>4.5 inch

fucking kek

I have a friend that's under 4 inches erect, couldn't believe my eyes when I seen it.

why did you even look?

Why not? Won't you?

>basic ass
teehee

WE BRAAAAAAAPING NOW BOIS

If this gets 7 9's thicc threads and high test should be banned

I am also 4.5 inches erect. I know exactly how you feel. Large asses are the product of our niggerfied culture thanks to the jew media. No I am not memeing here either this actually is true. This is why women keep wanting to be this ridiculous thick shape that decades ago only african women were because that is what blacks sexually selected for in history. Whites and asians traditionally preferred thin women. So white women with that Kim booty or worse look completely unnatural desu. As an Irish man I much prefer slim in shape women. Can't have normal sex with some freakshow ass. Have no idea how any guy could ever want a gross 200+ pounder bbw either.

why, did you suck him off?

>4.5 inches when fully erect

Size 0 and 2 girls are top tier; you're just mad because you cant get one (or if youre a girl mad because youre fat).

This. muh curves is just a woman's way of rationalizing her weight problem. Betas feed into this because they know the women would be out of their league if they lost weight.

After dating girls that were a size 0-2, girls that were a size 10-12 and girls that were a size 6, I can honestly say I prefer the girls that are a size 6.

If only Sabina was the instagram icon the world looked up to.

I just want my body to match my tiny fucking tits, ok?

slim girls are a cute honestly, I feel like they are better functioning than any fat or PHAT girl, much less personality problems.
This of course excludes anorexics.

She looks like she needs to train her hip stabilizers.

for anyone not into girls that look like post-op asian transgenders, the girl on the right in OP's pic is a cam model called Victoria Raye.

Fuck off with this fence-sitting faggotry. Give me thinn or give me death

That's kinda the point, women just THINK men are obsessed with this.

"I wouldn't date her, she's too fat."

"OH SO YOU ONLY DATE SUPERMODEL BARBIE DOLLS, IS THAT IT??"

"No, that's not what I said, I just want to date a normal girl, not a fatty."

It's women, not men, that only see two extremes, fatty and supermodel.

you fat ass chubby chasers sure are insecure, huh. probably because you're MENTALLY RETARDED

who's the one on the right?

My future fuckbuddy, baby mama, and ex-wife.

yeah this is so attractive

I don't understand why more women can't achieve this.

just eat less food, don't even need to train lol

That's "you're not going to have any more periods" level skinny. She's not even fertile. What a shit sense of taste you have.

>this is what your typical American thinks

Ever wonder why everyone hates you.

THICCCCCCCC

No more periods?! Count me in!

women are retarded when it comes to fitness. Fat girls don't want to lose weight because they don't want to be a stick. Skinny girls don't want to gain weight because they don't want to become a whale. Most women think fat is the only type of body mass there is, they don't even seem to be aware that muscle is a thing.
And those who do acknowledge that a girl can be muscular rather than being thin or fat, once again go to the extremes and refuse to lift weights because they think a couple of weeks of lifting will turn them into a roided out bodybuilder

yo nigga u shuda seen dis dik tho it was lik fo inch nigga baby dik ass mafuka

Anyone who thinks left is better than right needs to off themselves pronto.

People have different preferences. I like to fuck small girls because it makes me feel like a big daddy. I always get them to say "i want your cum, daddy." It's pretty hot. Luckily i am never having kids or there is about a 80-90% chance I would have the hots for my daughter if I had a girl.

>t. father issues

I like my meat to have a nice amount of gristle, but at the very most it should be a thin layer around the meat for flavor

yes, periods are bad. no one wants kids anyway!

being pregnant stops periods for 9 months at a time.