Resting Heart Rate

What is Veeky Forumss resting heart rate

>6'4
>55

>6'
>35 years old
>235lb
>65 bpm

i used to run a fuckload when i was a young whippersnap like the rest of you, so my heart rate is permanently low even though im a fat no cardio fuck now

>5'10"

>48bpm

I really don't like how low it gets because I'm not even that fit and still kind of fat, I assume dropping like 50kg recently did this

6`1
220lbs

>5'10
>52 BPM

As my weight and bf % goes down, so does my resting heart rate, 2 weeks ago it was 55 (using a new fitbit so its pretty accurate)

6'10"
430lbs
33bpm

Why make threads that are guaranteed to be nothing but lies as everyone tries on one up each other by listing a lower number?

I was getting worried. My resting heart rate is around 80, sometimes 85

why make any thread on Veeky Forums if its going to be nothing but lies and e-stats??

>6' 2"
>19 years old
>Dyel
>54

90, wtf am I gonna die?

7'
260 lean
1bpm

Yes

Soon?

It's not good. A resting BPM over 80 or so is supposed to be an indicator of heart disease.

Probably

Do cardio. It's legitimately the only way to lower BPM. That and losing weight I guess. It seems counterintuitive that stressing the heart by working out would help if it's already overstressed but it will.

It's a fairly quick process too. I went from 83 to 62 in maybe 3-4 weeks of cardio three times a week.

Though i imagine it was only that fast because i was just that out of shape.

5'9"
66 bpm

6'4"

My bad, i got down to 69, not 62. Just looked up my stats.

7'1"
265 pure muscle
0.99 pbm

how do you measure resting. do you take it while you're asleep?

while you are resting, so after a while of sitting down chilling

Lmao mine is lower than that on ec

The most accurate way is to wake up and immeadiately check it. Just don't rush it and stay calm the whole time. I usually get a little sudden anxiety when I wake up, so waiting for that to subside is best.

6'4"
192lbs
50bpm flat