That guy that bench presses using the smith machine

>that guy that bench presses using the smith machine

>That faggot who makes threads complaining about other cunts

>that guy who DLs in the smith machine

>that guy who cleans in the smith machine

>the guy who uses the smith machine

>smith machine

>that guy called smith

>mfw there's a PT in my gym that actually does this.

>guy
Pick one

>that guy who does meme pull-ups by laying on the ground and pulling himself up with the bar of the smith machine.

>machine

>that guy who adjusts the weight on machines and then doesnt use it

I inclince bench in the smith machine
fight me

i actually do that to, i super set it with regular pull ups

>the guy who dumbell presses under the smith machine

this one is for

Many PF's are told to instruct on the smith machine rather than the real bench because they don't want some retard trying to bench and crushing his ribs and having the PT to blame/sue. But then again PT's are a meme.

Used to OHP with the smith, it's a linear movement anyway so what the fuck

I bet you think you graduated by doing them from the rack

saw 2 swole roidbeasts inna gym, every single time they would do smith machine DLs and shrugs for an hour and leave.

I know it's retarded, but they were joocy as fuuuuuuuck

>2017
>using the smith machine for anything

I bet you take photos for your instagram

>that one roidmuncher who curls in the ohp rack where people squat

Seriously this fucker pisses me off

OHP really scared me at first, always thought I'm gonna drop em

these always one guy doing something that you think is retarded but you question yourself because he's jacked

>guy who grunts loudly with every rep of baby weight

this has to be bait

>that guy with the vaporizer at gym today

>"L-L-LIGHT WEIGHT!!!' BABEEYY!!!"

>that person who sprints when they realize I'm about to pass them, then gets tired and I catch up
>repeats for half my run

Can't stand this cunt

>that PT who watches his client do the worst fucking attempt at a squat possible and says good job

How are they even qualified?

>that dumb fuck Russian pt that always takes the only good bench for his weak womanlet client who's ass comes well off the bench on every rep when she's only benching 95 lbs

I know he knows what he's doing but he never corrects her form, and she's always benching when I have to bench.

>that guy who posts BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPFPTH in the smith machine

>that one guy with sort of good lifts who just has a bunch of skelly friends leching off of him
>the whole time, you hear the most asinine shit
>"yeah, like, that one girl you made out with at like, that party one time, right?"
>"no bro, trust me, you can put on like 40 pounds of muscle in a year with the right program"
>"I'd say I'm like, 5% bf right now"

This, kek.
A bunch of new year normies aged 15-17 have migrated to my gym. They talk about weed and girls while curling every 5-10 minutes. Why the fuck do they even come?

they're still learning how to be human beings, try to be understanding

>That guy who everyone calls Smithy & who does every exercise using the smith machine while he listens to the Smiths

>that guy that does that thing different than me so I complain about it on the internet instead of living a fulfilling life

>that guy who squats in the curl rack

>that guy who BRRAAAAFPHPHHHFFFPTTTT

Enjoy your nogainz

This is me. I always fart during squats

>the guy using wrist wraps for the smith machine

>that guy who's a machine

i always shit. myself a bit

If someone's more swole than you and you see them doing something that you consider a meme exercise than its no longer a meme exercise because it obviously works if the guys jacked

Not really

I could get jacked and then do retarded shit for the keks and then fags like you would start doing it.

>that guy who beta orbits around you like he's your gay lover
>stalks you in his car till you leave even though he said 15 mins ago he was going home
>was in the gym longer than he was while he does meme dumbbell workouts
Why do I attract the weird one?