WTC= SHIT

What is the shitiest shitcoin? And why is it Walton? Got scammed into this piece of shit and thinking of selling

A++ Thread, will read again

Absolutely true.

It' way way overvalued. - No way around it. Their system of actually using the coin is completely god awful.

its a rfid orcle who was lauded by a gvt program a month ago

multiple multiple multiple billion dollar companies behind them.best team in crypto, phds, government officials, ex samsung vp.owns all the best rfid patents, the rfid is only 10x bigger than a sperm.own blockchain coming, wallet coming.Chips will be able to use nfc and even pay.Currently being trialed already and having amazing results.

Throw yourself into a fire

Walton shouldn't be considered an altcoin.

His potentiel is way beyond anything I've ever seen.

Sorry, all bagholders.

Hahahahaha hold my bags bitch ill be back for them at ~$5.75

J-Just sold 100k!!

We will never see 5$ again

$10 + soon faggots

Your bags are about to get very heavy if you dont think this will correct

No Op. You cannot take the title of shittiest shitcoin away from EDITcoin. Thank the gods the reworked EDIT coin whitepaper includes a 111 trillion dollar marketcap as item number 3.

How fucken braindead or salty must you be to start a thread like this. Tech tick, team tick, real world use and corporate backing tick. You've lost pal. We'll be sitting on the moon sipping beers care of Walton chinks while your stuck on earth getting breastfed by your mum thinking of what could of been

wtc is going to be $20 in November ya fools. Hop in

t. retarded piece of shit who bought it at 8.50$, you're not gonna make it, you'll stay poor for life

REEEEEEEEEE

I bought at 1.20$

Enjoy waiting for the correction while Walton is gonna pump after the fork like Neo did ahahaha

*puts tinfoil hat*
What if this coin is being manipulated by the actual World Trade Center and they are just waiting to pump it all the way to 10k and kill btc forever.

There is absolutely no chance this coin is dropping again under $5, ever.

Already dumping i expect sub $5 by end of today

It will never pass $7 ever again, wont it

all you faggots thinking of selling now:
go ahead i dont care, but you will regret it by end of this month i garantuee you.

'Be fearful while others are greedy. Be greedy while others are fearful.' -Warren Buffet.
>Ill be taking your bags from you at the bottom user.

This. Lots of retards think that meanwhile i bank off day trading this

Walton is one of the comfiest coins I've ever been in. Just been accumulating last two weeks around the $6-$7 range along with my $2.50 coins. When this goes to $15 I'm gonna be rich.

Itll hit $4 before $15

I hope it does, and I'll buy a fuckload at that price. But I really don't see it going below $5 ever again.

Yeah this bags weighted at 1.60 are so fucking heavy. Somebody please take them away