Hi Veeky Forums, please help me out here

Hi Veeky Forums, please help me out here.
Pic related is the lowest I can go on a squat at this weight (110kg), currently my working max 5x5.

However, I don't reach anywhere as parallel as I'd like to / it should be.
How to get lower than that?

Somehow I have a mental block that any cm lower would crush my legs and make me fall! How to overcome it? I don't have a spotter.

>meme gear
>quarter (at best) squats
Wow you are the ultimate fuccboi
Consider doing crossfit

>How to get lower than that?

by decreasing the weight, stupid

>wearing shit like this to the gym

everyday i wonder why people do this, i still have no answer for that.

>How to get lower than that?
open up your fucking legs.

>pic for reference

>quarter squats
>compression tights

get the fuck out of my fucking squat rack. fuck you. fuck you for even getting up to that much weight without first fixing your form. i cannot believe i share the same oxygen-rich atmosphere as you.

This pic could be 2 things:

1. OP is taking pics of a fuckboy quarter squatting babyweight and posting it so we'll make fun of him.

2. OP is said fuckboy quarter squatting babyweight.

>op manages to get everyone mad

Fucking funny thread

>However, I don't reach anywhere as parallel as I'd like to / it should be.

THEN YOU CAN'T LIFT THAT WEIGHT. PERIOD.
GO LOWER UNTIL YOU CAN HIT PROPER FORM.
**THAT** IS YOUR FUCKING MAX.

also stop craning your fucking neck you retard

ok fashion aside
if that's as low as you can go while wearing what appear to be lifting shoes you need to drop ALL the weight and work on mobility with just the bar if necessary.

lol whys everyone so mad

I don't get it. I don't see a person squatting here?

>ops form

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

farts uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

lol that babydick

What a fucking faggot you're an embarrassment

Do full squats at 60 kg you cuck instead of estatting

You need to lower the weight and work on impro-*BRAPPP* oh yes my love.. *FTPSHHHHH* bring those brown buns closer... *PBFBFFFFFFFFSPLOOSH* heheh yes keep it coming my mouth is your toilet *BRIPPPPPLOP* *slurrrrp* *gulp* ohohoho quite divine my little poot princess

Nice pants... How do you get cum stains off it

First, cut out the ego lifting. If you can't move it with good form then you're asking for an injury and embarrassing yourself. Drop that weight, work on hip mobility.

Start with just getting into the squat position with no weight, do it with your back to a wall if necessary. Progress to goblet squats until you can feel the bounce at the bottom to know you're hitting depth. From there move to an unloaded bar and slowly add weight while heavily policing form.

There are lots of bodyweight exercises and other methods, like yoga, for increasing mobility. If what I wrote above doesn't work, just try something else until your legs have full range of motion.

Thirteenth post best post

Maybe stop fucking ego-lifting and put on a weight that u actually can handle

Get rid of the gay leggings for a start, do you think you're Robin fucking Hood?

Your dad licks them off.