Free BTC Coins (Forks!) in the next weeks!

Hey! Listen!

For those who didn't catch this yet, and for those who would like some actual news here:

In the next upcoming weeks there will be 2(!) more bitcoin forks! Picture related!

1st new fork is on the 25th) bitcoin cold
2nd new fork is mid November) segwit 2x

A fork means, that whatever amount of bitcoin you have in your wallet, after the fork, you'll get that same amount in the new coin, for free!

Reminder: exchanges that hold your bitcoins receive the forked free coins. Be sure to double check your exchange for distribution rules on the new 'loot' if you have remotely stacked bitcoins. Can always put them in your own wallet for a while if you are unsure about what your exchange is doing.

So, tl;dr. if you missed out on the (free) bitcoin cash fork; there are two more and pretty soon!

Pic related. Have a good one.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/btc1/bitcoin/issues/135#issuecomment-338056330
check.universa.io/-6uTuM7#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hitbtc is already confirmed for supporting both forks. Not many exchanges/wallets are confirmed yet but they're good for it.

for this to be true someone has to actually want to buy them
I'm pretty sure nobody wants to buy my gold coins
There are plenty of 2X retards who want to buy them though because they truly think that the 2X fork will become the main one

>muh free money
>hurr durr value created out of thin air

kek look at this boomer and laugh

Retards like you are the reason why the Bitcoin community / market is going to be unprepared to defend against the S2X contentious hard fork, which is quite literally an attack against Bitcoin.

If you doubt this, read what they're planning:
github.com/btc1/bitcoin/issues/135#issuecomment-338056330

They're going to launch a variety of attacks to try to take down the existing network. They want one chain, not two. The miners are simply greedy chinks, but they're being put up to this by central banking interests that want to see chaos and destroy Bitcoin.

So much for your "free" fucking coins...

it's not out of thin air
it's created from the pockets of retards who think 2X will be a thing

Bitcoin "cold" already took the snapshot

>it's not out of thin air
thank you for your economics 101 course

check.universa.io/-6uTuM7# or you could check what the next Gold here

Is it ok to use POLONIEX?

Im poor.
Please help me.

My Bitcoin wallet address
1FXm9LsYVKa3ohRAhGQ51zYTM9joPs6SKU

It's interesting... So if you have BTC you get Gold for free. If I'm on bittrex for example, and they say they aren't supporting it, I get nothing. But, Bittrex still gets gold for every single Bitcoin on their exchange.

This goes for every exchange. Will it be the exchanges racing to dump all of it? Will be interesting to watch.

1) BTG value will be zero in less than 24h

2) 2x fork won't happen

i hope you die of dysentery you street shitting savage

Ok, but no more forks ffs. ICO scams have crypto by the balls, and these forks are not exactly good marketing either

great rebutal

Why is it so unreasonable to believe 2x could prevail? It fixes something while keeping the other feature (unlike Jihan coin).

i hope you die and your fucking family too

>people actually think that their coins will double

Because nobody wants it. Not even proposals of 2X.

Why so? Why don't they just cancel the fork if they don't have the support behind it?

Currently have 0 btc, should i sell my alts or buy btc for the upcoming fork?

It seems late, but it may bot be since the main fork is still 2X, which some actually take seriously.

Is binance supporting btcg?

no, btc price is going to plummet after the fork. They are pumping it up before by telling you that you can get free crap with bitcoin gold. Stop listening to the shills

Too late to but btc. Wait for btc to crash then buy alts.

Check your wallet ;)

Kek Segwit1x is called bitcoin, nice trolling op

With the hashpower behind 2x the 1x chain shouldn't survive. It'll be virtually impossible to use the old 1MB chain for months.

is there any kind soul here for helping a brother out with a few coins?

btc wallet:
12rw6eGjzEKVVx7T1YL7s914j46EcvuyCb

Because it's intended to be an attack on Bitcoin. See

What a fucking mess. This will bring Bitcoin down. Sooner or later.

This crash was yesterday.