This is me after 1 year of test-e 1,000mg per week, but I'm still a kissless virgin and masturbate 3 times a day

This is me after 1 year of test-e 1,000mg per week, but I'm still a kissless virgin and masturbate 3 times a day

What's your age, OP?

I'm 17

enjoy fucked up hormones for life

grindr will fix that

Lol ever hear about leg day?

lol

That aint true i have done a lot of research for your information. Testosterone is a natural hormone and very useful even after you stop injecting

You played yourself man

I suppose you know that, though. Even if you're lyin about the kissless virgin masturbating several days a session for 3 sessions switching hands, and get m&d p@@sy, you're fucked for lyfe m8.

What the fuck OP your waist is thinner than my gf's

He looks so ripped yet so small

Your body isn't very well proportionned

You look like you're on the verge of snapping in two

do you plan on cycling more? If your already at 1000mg on age 17 what do you think your cycles will look like when your 25+.

Wouldn't it be smarter to start when your older?

Still mirin tho

Yeah tell that to my face in real life bitch

where do you get your stuff

DELET DELTS

I'd snap you very easy. Mucho facilmente. Filho da puta

Get a better face, and hair cut

POST LEGS

More pics

I'm starting halodrol next week, very excited. I'm off the test cold turkey

>wrists

You've just confirmed that a wristcel can NEVER look aesthetic. Looks really fucking weird

/filho da puta é tu seu fudido

but doesnt injecting test stop the natural test production. what about other roids, have you used other drugs or just test-e

No, I could lightly shove your chest and gravity will do the rest for me by snapping you in half because of your badly proportionned body. Faggot

This.
Post wheels Johnny Bravo

this part looks weird to me for some reason

gordão pobre. volta para a sua favela seu preto

Vai tomar no cu seu pedaço de merda fudido do caralho

show a front pic with legs

Chegaram os cremosos do 55, bando de macaco fudido.

Nothing unusual. This is how every alien looks like.

Ever tried just talking to them like they're normal people OP? Works pretty well for me and I've had the body of an alcoholic bear since I was like 15. It ain't all about asthetics bra

You're just not confident enough bro, show them you love yourself then they'll love you!

Dude you look like dogshit man. A lot worse than me on 500mg test-E cycles just leaner. Do you even train your forearms at all or do fucking legs? Jesus Christ. The >roiding for this meme is real.

wtf is that image

Lmao these guys have no confidence

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT CREATURE?

Your average incel

average russian man

Depends on PCT used, how the person has tapered up to/off the drugs, whether they're blasting + cruising or cycling and genetics. There are people who cycle with a gram/week and then can come off back to thier normal test levels after PCT. Then there are others who's natural test plummets to zero. It really depends.

Seriously, stop caring so much. This is me, i havent touched a weight in about 4 years. The only exercise i get is snowboarding and walking to work. If i can get laid semi regularly looking like this, what the fuck is stopping you

delts are just way over developed compared to everything eles

It's edgy, dark and with wicked sense of humour.

eat

you fags actually ate the bait

roiding since 16?

mirin

Hopping on gear at a young age basically craters your natural test potential for the rest of your life.

Your body will remember the mass you gained and you can regain some of that mass. I say some because you will never have the test levels you did when you were on or normal test levels.

You look like a Dr Seuss character

My nickname was grinch at one point

there's no problem with that, you just keep on TRT for the rest of your life brah

You can get laid looking like anything.

Why the fuck would you want to look like that though?

Where is your sense of pride?

Also, why the fuck do you post here if you don't lift and look like garbage?

The same place as my sense of shame, long gone.

Besides, my body isn't hindering me and that's all I really care about. I can do multiple days of hiking no problem. I'm still stronger than most of my peers.

Your still ugly as fuck bruh

Alex,you dont have to right to call anyone out for looking like shit,you look worse than him you imbecile fuck.
Kill yourself.

Literally just create a tinder with your shirt off, you fucking beta.

>using females to measure success
RETARD

People can smell the insecurity on your face lol

And roiding at 17?
I legit hope your hormones are fucked forever

this is b8, no human can run 1000mg per week for an entire year without dying in a sauna.

I don't know what it is but there's something wrong with those proportions. Overdeveloped delts?

oops, Veeky Forums is 18+ you little faggot ass roid bitch. time for you to fuck off.

Well,you clearly have rich parents or some shit if you can afford gear at 17.Use it to buy book that will fix your self image and personality,then focus on your looks.

>17
>1000mg/week for 1 year
>no PCT

His split:

Monday: Chest
Tuesdy: Abs
Wednesday: Lateral Delt
Thursday: Arms
Friday: Lateral Delt
Saturday: Shoulders
Sunday: Lateral Delt

Fuck how do I get delts like this?

>

didn't you read? steroids

MIRN!

And about the virgin thingy, ugly girls bro, fuck one or two of them to build confidence

so this is the Veeky Forums lurkers kek

Pathetic

You obviously haven't done shit for research

then who was forearms

Go easier on the delts and chest, it's super super obvious that's not even close to natty.

Acquire forearms, those things look pathetic.

Also, why aren't you showing legs? Could it be that you're a faggot leg day skipper with auschwitz-tier legs?

>roiding for this

Garbage

Fuck off

Honestly this is trash. You are not even good and if I ever saw you I'd fuck you up

>

JVR?

In fairness, the guy on the right would look much better if he went to a dermatologist, got a decent hair cut, and cut the fat.

There are few 'very misshapen' faces in this world.

>looking this much like Kevin Bacon

>this part looks weird to me for some reason

when you flex your delts with your arm by your sides it raises like that... if you spread your lats with arms by your sides,,, you'll see what i mean.

At what age it's too young to use roids?

>Hopping on gear at a young age basically craters your natural test potential for the rest of your life.

you're delusional.

t. roider

Nice delts bro

Ignore all the dyel pajeets flaming you

>T. Low test faggot