Born fat

>born fat
>try to better myself
>ask Veeky Forums for advice on how to lose weight
>get made fun of by douchbag roiders
>tfw

Why can't you guys be more friendly? A lot more people would be successful at the gym if you didn't project your insecurities onto others through bullying.

>born fat

>what are genetics
American edication, everyone

Your parents are a disgrace by keeping their shit genes on this earth for another generation. And because they were not only selfish but stupid, they failed to raise you properly.

Now we have a worthless piece of shit like you, shit genes paired with even shittier upbringing. No one needs you, no one will miss you.

>edication

>how to lose weight

how? fucking how?
are you trying to tell me you dont know how?
Are you trying to tell me there arent 1000000000 fucking articles on the internet telling you how?
Are you trying to tell me there is some kinda fucking secret?

eat
fucking
less

BOOM, you can now leave this board and never come back.

You disgust me.
>"born fat"
>blaming genetics
>crying about our attitude instead of fixing your own
>blaming us for your inability to succeed

You're pathetic. You're a textbook example of never gonna make it. If you lose ten pounds by June I'll eat my hat. Enjoy blaming the world for it. I'm happy to contribute to your pile of excuses with my rude words. I hope they do set you back. Go eat some ice cream.

>A lot more people would be successful at the gym

There's your answer right there fag. A lot of us here are already huge beta males, why would we want to help you and add more competition against us.

kys europoor

>eat
>fucking
>less
But what am I supposed to do if I get hungry after eating less?

Anything other than eat.

Eat less, that's all. Now come again in 6 months

quality bait thread, very realistic

But if my body is telling me to eat, shouldn't I obey? It's not like my body is going to anything to hurt me.

Don't eat. Ignore the hunger you greedy fat fuck

>what if I get hungry
Go for a run, jog, or even a fucking walk. By the way you could have started eating less at anytime. Don't come here in January expecting us to solve your fucking weight problems for you.
>inb4 new year new me

>Don't eat. Ignore the hunger
That sounds really unhealthy.

There's so many fucking articles on how to lose weight fucking hell
Why would you bother posting on an anyonymous Tibetan jersey knitting forum and waiting for answers rather than just researching it
Probably because you're lazy

EAT LESS. Seriously, just cut your caloric intake to ~200 less than you normally eat.

Still better than being fat. You'll get used to it anyway.

Nowhere near as unhealthy as being fat.

>born fat
Maybe your parents fed you too much, but you're a grown man now, and you have no one to blame but yourself for overeating or consuming soda and crap.

>try to better myself
Congratulations, you want a fucking cookie? Of course you do, you're fucking fat. We're all here trying to get better.

>ask Veeky Forums for advice on how to lose weight
>get made fun of by douchbag roiders

Read the fucking stickies then. If you're getting made fun of it's because you're not putting in the basic effort of fucking reading.

>But if my body is telling me to smoke crack, shouldn't I obey?

Your brain structure is not made for you to be an athlete. Fuck your brain.

EAT VEGETABLE AND FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK
Holy fucking shit how hard can it be? If you're hungry, eat calorie deficient foods
Also, READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Fucking this you dumb cunt. READ. THE BLOODY. STICKY.

dem traps on op's pic tho

Whatever you do don't listen to the idiots here telling you to eat at a caloric deficit. You need to eat a lot or else you're going to get sick. Do lots of cardio especially running. Get a nice pair of converse or something with a flat sole to prevent damage. Make sure you eat plenty of healthy foods just make sure to eat lots of it

Hey, not op but also a fat fuck

Should I really be starving myself? Keep in mind, fat people almost never move around.

then start moving around you literal piece of shit

That's what I did. I turned into skelly without even noticing.

So the information in the thread isn't even correct then. That's the point I was trying to make, thank you.

rather be fat than a skelly desu

>Should I really be starving myself?
Don't starve yourself you dipshit, eat enough for your body to function and cut out the excess.

And don't think that you can get away with "Oh I'll just eat ONE Big Mac meal per day and not eat at all the rest of the day", because doing that shit will not only fail, but you'll get a nice gamut of liver, kidney and other internal problems because proper nutrition is fucking important.

well then just stay the way you are faggot

>mad skelly

Kek

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

If you have specific questions, go to the QTDDTOT thread.

Now start eating less to lose that weight.

But when i get horny how can i not masturbate in public? :*(

What information? That hunger causes weight loss? God I hate fat people.

So your advice to lose weight is to eat at a surplus?

Being bated this hard

>Telling a fatass to eat a lot and go running with flat sole shoes

Oh, I just got it. Very good sir.

Make a plan, OP. Make a plan and do your best and I guarantee you'll go far

>born fat
b8

Download the free app MyFitnessPal, track what you eat, read the graphs, understand where and when you are eating too much, correct it. And start exercising. A 30 min walk a day + eating reasonable portions of not junk food is all you need to focus on right now. Honestly.

>A lot more people would be successful at the gym if you didn't project your insecurities onto others through bullying.
They don't want you to be successful. If everyone were successful, there'd be nothing impressive about developing a nice body. No one here actually cares about health. it's just about making yourself better than everyone else. But that 'everyone else' category is becoming slimmer and slimmer.

>born fat.

I think you mean fatter and fatter

>listening to roiders

Hey OP, we all are here for you, hoping that one day soon, you will go to the gym, get on that treadmill, fall off, and die a slow agonizing death.

Go for a run o start working on it and come back with a credible story.
Only then I will congratulate you.

Veeky Forums is full of spergs and fat boys. If you don't look like Arnie, you're doing it wrong. This is literally one of the worst boards to ask advice.

>born fat

True hunger and conditioned hunger are two different things.
I have always said that for anyone looking to lose weight, take a weekend off to push yourself to feel true hunger. Do nothing but drink water for a whole two days until the hunger becomes fucking painful and you then you will know what it feels like to need food.
The bullshit "hunger" you feel every couple of hours is just something you've programmed into yourself because you're a fatass.
Intermittent fasting is also a habit that's also very helpful in breaking the conditioning of your bullshit hunger.

Real, true hunger is something even the man with the willpower of a mountain cannot ignore if he has food nearby.

You're bitching. Bitching is what women do. Stop being a soft cunt and go lift. Faggot.