youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zod4NcGbmTg
ycombinator.com/companies/
pastebin.com/KqHA1HxH
discord.gg/qmXcby
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByCjWRySMloAX1ZtNjEyT0lFRzA/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

request.

I think this message turned out to be fake.

Rolling

nice shop. you replaced REQUEST with trashMG

>PBC

THIS : youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be is the latest new from PBC

They organised the dump at 260k so PBC subscribers could buy in.

Now we are waiting the master nodes to be released (It's the new PBC are talking about)

proof?

Is there more? Messaged some subs waiting for confirmation, will update

Fuck is it Request or Monetha?

Just buy both of them just in case.

Seems like it is Request. Request has a lot of big names backing it, does Monetha? I am not sure

look like there more

what coin similar to OMG? ?

Near end he is talking about coins solving massive problems and coins that could be massively adopted, what type of coins could that be

It's fucking request guys. ICO got fucked by Friday day release, %20 pre-sale bonus and BTG fork. If they fucking pull it off and deliver project with good partnerships it will moon.

Monetha has a Q&A with Eric Dupat on Monday who is a former GM for PayPal. He is flying to Europe from San Fransisco to do it. I would think a guy like that wouldn't waste his time.

Go check Eric Dupats twitter, he has a pinned tweet asking for questions about Monetha and is "in discussions" about joining the team.

I threw a couple hundred at it. If Dupat joins in a more official matter or talks about his involvement in the Q&A I could see it going 2-3x

say something like
Confirmed it's genuine, subs check your accounts

Probably MTH, very low mc and soon live with duprat (check his linkedin and what he did for paypal mc).

Otherwise request but less likely.

The thing is when they come to bitfinex and start losing it is usually very bad omen.
See edo too.

Monetha.

On the other hand, the Request token has a superior profile for investment- every transaction will burn tokens, in addition to staking becoming available as well in the future.

At the end of the day the OP is probably BS but in the case that it is legit it's mot likely Req.

Duprat
Seigneur (in 4 months and delivered)
Fairnbank

Monetha 75% chance
Request 15% chance
??? 10% chance

Req and mth are both good and have big names.

Only req is at ico price.
Mth is less than half ico price and ico sold 37mln in 18 minutes.

Gotta be mth this time.

its Monetha, big news coming

youtube.com/watch?v=zod4NcGbmTg

buy now near all time low, easy 2-10x in coming days

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

No way it's Monetha. The coin has nothing going for it. Plus would you trust them? The team repeatedly said leading up to the ICO that Duprat was on the team. Shit, they even had his picture on the website. And now all these weeks later Duprat says he's "in talks" about joining them? Look, DJ Slavic Underwear is a scammer. Don't waste your money on MTH. There are other payment platforms out there, some in Asia where adoption is already taking off (eg EVX). Monetha is a shit coin.

Duprat is flying in a few days to do a live q&a. More in than this..

hahahhaha. Monetha is a piece of shit. Sorry.

MTH will rebound big time. Easy x2 x3.

WTF is monetha

And check'em.

It's fkn Request, already has working partnership with ING. Shit's gonna be nuts.

Three dubs in a row, has to be Monetha.

How the fuck can it be Monetha when it's a total scamcoin with a dead github.

Request it is.

there's 0% chance it's REQ, actual scamcoin

in on req vs monetha bagholding competition

Monetha bags heavy? :(((

Monetha.

request it is

Request is an ok candidate but not yet a screaming buy like others (see monetha).
Still at ico price even though on bitfinex.. can't have interest from pbc yet come on.

Ok, I'll buy and shill on my twatter.

I still don’t understand how there can be this much misinformation and guessing about this newsletter.

>sell my fucking heavy ass bags that I’ve had since 0.0007, 2 days ago at very bottom to buy some EDO
>looked up their youtube first to be sure they hadn’t scored any big partnerships while I wasn’t looking
>just some stupid conference on monday that’ll probably just drive the price down further
>feel good about selling, despite losing far over half my investment.....this shit will never pick up

>today
>price rising
>see this
>oh....shit.
>mfw never thought about this dj boy PR guy’s name
>JUSTas Pikelis

It all makes sense now.

how's he related to crypto? as far as I remember him, he used to be cunt

oh it's monetha u talkin about, ok, my bad

>OP is probably BS
nope, i'm a subscriber and i received the same thing. i can post the whole message if you guys want me to. i don't hold MTH or REQ but i personally think it's REQ. they even mentioned "paypal" and REQ is aiming to be paypal 2.0.

That would be amazing, please post.

Please post, thanks in advance!

That would be appreciated man

start up
big players
paypal
omise go

Fuck it really is REQUEST. Going all in...

Please do it.

ok guys give me one minute. i need to make sure there's nothing that can lead back to me because i don't want them to cancel my sub.

Confirmed one of the following
MTH
REQ
OMG

he has already suggested omg in his previous 2 articles, and in this one literally says 'it is unreasonable to assume that there will be only one payment gateway'

> ycombinator.com/companies/
Could it be?

It will be request

Connections = Palm peach report = moon = aggressive af

Req is mostly about invoicing though. Not much paypal 2.0.
Also price is still high.

Omg or mth

>REQ price is high, not paypal 2.0, hasn't even downloaded the WP

>OMG price is not high

It's not on finex wtf are you smoking

>Also price is still high.
>OMG or MTH
>OMG

Does these Palm Beach guys have money? Do they purchase with their customer too?

They let there customers buy first, after the report is out, they will buy too. LOL

Req is mostly about invoicing though. Not much paypal 2.0.

stfu retarded. so they cheated ycombinator / LOL

is this pic real?

Appreciated bro.

fuck I'm buying more req, shit will explode in a couple of days

REQ is not on Bitfinex.

This is fake.

Here is the real one:

pastebin.com/KqHA1HxH

Hope it's fake.
Need to buy more tomorrow.

fuck your virus link

AAAAAAAAHHHH I JUST LOST ALL MY LINK

That's just the transcript for his video posted

>pastebin.com/KqHA1HxH
who the fuck writes a transcript for his stupid video?

Yes. That's all he posted. There is no PBC update yet, its only been a few days...

He posted a video apologising for the Zen situation.

Can't really prove yours or disprove the OP with just what you've given, lol

Yeah man I wrote that whole thing.

It's not, they removed it after realizing how stupid it was to spark even more speculation

Thanks for the heads up on Zencash man. Wish I didn't switch my gains from that into Solar so quick :'(

Everybody thought I was bullshitting lmao...

This is why we can't have nice things

Yeah as soon as you posted I bought at an ATH and when everyone said it was BS I shat my pants because it dropped 20%!

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

So is this report fake guys?

user saying yes, other anons saying no. Basically typical shit

It is completely fake.

Notice it is just the one user saying it is fake. Not good enough confirmation, unfortunately.

Please buy my REQ bags

No need for fake insider info
join PnD Discord discord.gg/qmXcby

Selling at 16k? I'm buying

>buy ZenCash up to $20

This is obviously fake, but anyone who buys in now deserves to get dumped on anyways.

In his video he still advises people to buy up to $20, are you daft?

Isn't that what the original report said though

I'm a PBC sub. I proved it in many other threads and called Zen here for everybody.

Can you tell what was the buy up to price for NEO in the last report? Is it really 20 dollars?

>
pls proof again

the last one was leaked so I actually have it haha. The buy up to price was 22 dollars

$22

$22
> drive.google.com/file/d/0ByCjWRySMloAX1ZtNjEyT0lFRzA/view?usp=sharing