How do girls no if u have money

How do girls no if u have money

You never spend money out. Dont have a car/live with patents etc.

*prrbt*

When it's time to pay them and you tell them you don't have any money

People think you have as much money as you spend. Girls will think you have a lot of money if you spend a lot, but you can get around this by going into a career where they know you make bank.

'What do you do?'
"Im a personal trainer"
'Oh'

Doesn't leave a lot to the imagination.

By being handsome. If you don't have that then by having game. And if you don't have that you remove yourself from the genepool.

Usually your career and education... BRAAAP! Oh heavens quite positively sulphuric my dear... PSSSSTT! Jolly good my dear what a moist, fiesty gust.. PPPFFFLLLBBB! Yummy my nose is sailing on the trade winds of your dirt box my chocolate queen...

Well pajeet, you wear nice clothes and drive a nice car.

i live in new york what is a car substitute

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhahahathatsfuckinggross

Appartment. It's the New York version of having a house.

Why would you let them know you have money?
These bitches today are going to ruin your life as soon as they realise they have a lottery ticket between their legs.

"Ooops, I guess birth control failed. Now put a ring on it!"

Women are stupid, but sometimes they just pretend to be stupid.
>they know how expensive watches look like, they know some of the brands
>they know enough about cars to assume how loaded you are
>they scan your apartment for shit like good furniture, TVs, laptops, IPads, your phone, sunglasses, your perfume
>even shit like what you order when you go out, how much you tip
>how you are dressed
>how often you get a haircut
>if you travel and where
>what you have in your fridge (oh a bottle Grey Goose)

So don't worry. They know tha you have money, because you are giving them enough information without even realising it.

what if i live in a dumpster ?

Like I said, they are stupid. Just don't show your dumpster.
You can live in a dumpster but they would still consider you rich if you pick them up in a nice car and invite them to a fancy restaurant, wearing nice clothes with more debt than Greece.

Wear jewelry.

Wear a watch. Anything else and you're a 16yo faggeet

If you're trying to chase girls that want you for your money, you're going to get cucked and she's going to get blacked.

Wrong. An expensive watch is the substitute for a nice car in NYC

Do girls actually notice/care about watches though?

Cute fart desu.

Having a expensive watch, havinf your aparment looking modern design and stuff.

Obligatory newest iphone, beats by dre and trendy shoes.

Taking her out in fancy clubs having reserved a table with bunch of booze.

Having a nice car.

They find out through a conversation. You have to drop subtle hints and not be douchey about it.

I work as a real estate private wquity analyst.

I make really good money, but when I tell girls I work in real estate they assume im a broker who makes shit paper

Is this one of those threads where all of the gymcel permavirgins meet up and try to give eachother advice?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Kill yourself

Having this copy pasta saved on your computer...

no

by how much you spend without making an issue out of it.

>People think you have as much money as you spend

That's retarded

do you want a girl who is attracted to you because of your money?

BACK HEEL TO THE FACE WOMENS KNOW THEIR PLACE

if she's hot who cares? if she wasn't hot and I wasn't rich we wouldn't be together why does it matter? money is a part of the attraction for girls just like body or face is for men

this question is like asking a women do you want a guy who is only attracted to your face and ass

I hope you liked the chicken jalfrezi I cooked for us but I think I used a bit too much garlic... mind if I check dear?
>*BBRRRRAAAAAAAPPP*
Very pungent indeed the garlic odour really gives this gust a fiesty acidic kick... Perhaps some more dear...
>*PFFFTTTWP*
I'm detecting a touch of moisture my dear..... mmm and then the chilli cut through and lingers in the nostril... what a feast for the sense indeed.
>*PLUMPF*
Oh my a poo has escaped your shit box my little curry princess....But what an opportunity to try my cooking a second time around...

This shit is loosing control

most women would say no to that for than just a fuck