50,000$ shorting bitcoin

I'm going to short bitcoin tomorrow or the 24th when i see a nice high.
Using margin 1:5 with 10k

Now is there any possibility that bitcoin will continue to rise? And leave me without retirement money...

K, keep me posted.

Probably not a good idea. Investors will convert all the Bitcoin Gold back into Bitcoin which will keep pushing up Bitcoin just like what they did with Bitcoin Cash. You might want to wait for November when the fighting gets real intense and where one Bitcoin chain will stand victorious.

Hmmm
I feel what ur saying. But initially there will have to be a correction which sets of a chain sell of before it goes back up again.

U really think it will stay stable?

Lol it will moon to 10k before the fork

It will run post October 25th. Start of November you will see a dip and alts will boost as we get close to November fork. There will be blood between the miners and developers.

just search the archive
in short it's not a good idea

Get a noose ready for when this goes badly. It's impossible to call a top. Buyers could keep coming in and send the price to 10k, it's impossible to know. $10k at 5x leverage is too much money to short.

Just make sure to have your noose ready, that's all I can say.

Thanks for your input guys.

I was thinking about selecting 3 advisors who have alot time to check the news, analyse fundamentals and supply demand, etc.
I can give each 10% on the profit on each trade.

Live stream it

Can you elaborate for a brainlet what you mean about the blood between miners and developers?

I'm not really holding any BTC (only 0.5) so not following this fork very closely. What's the 2X supposed to do? It's another blockchain? is it meant to replace BTC? or is that what you mean by blood? that there'll only be either BTC or segwit2x after the dust settles and not both simultaneously? and if it is segwit2x that classic BTC will become worthless? whats your theory/prediction?

You'd be better off on a heavily leveraged long position in ETH

Set your buy for about 290

lmao this

As your first official adviser, my first piece of advice is to not hire advisers. Find a good Bitcoin/Ether trading discord and listen to what they have to say. Find smart people.

No, shorting it is a sure thing.

I mean it can't go any higher right. Because... well it's so high.

Unlike when it was a thousand, 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000.

That clearly wasn't high.

This is high.

/s

Dumbass.

fuck off

Good luck, user.

This.
Bitcoin is done. Finished.
A 8 BTC debt will absolutely be nothing to worry about in a few days and will certainly approach zero in the next few months.
Don't listen to the Tulip mania, you're a genius and you've found the definite top to a deflationary asset.

Where the fuck are you able to short 1:5?

go back

lmao

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent

Kill yourself.

/not sarcasm

someone answer this fag. i want to know too

>shorting bitcoin
bye money

i've been playing bitmex, lost just about everything.
i need 0.2 btc just not to be homeless.
>is going to be homeless

Hmm interesting read.
Like all of you i believe bitcoin will rise.
But it has to correct.
Pls buy more so my profit is bigger hehehehe

hey user where can I find good discord rooms to talk about crypto, I mean mature people because I havre been in many discord groups full of kids talking nonsense trading lunch money

you might as well long BTC if you want a profit!?!?

Im with you 10000% I am just worried with the difficulties BTG is having with their release now if everything wont tank.

don't bother, average biztard thinks he gets rich over night instead of just waiting and having zero risk.

t.reddit

It's like none of you assholes remember bitcoin cash, and the people planning to short bitcoin after the fork, and how bitcoin reached a new ATH and everyone got liquidated.

you have to go back