Do I have wide hips? If so movements would be the best to do/avoid to become aesthetic? Also bf%...

Do I have wide hips? If so movements would be the best to do/avoid to become aesthetic? Also bf%? I'm going to guess 14% but I'm open to being a delusional fatty/skelly

Are you sucking in your stomach? If not, you're skelly af

>that pic
wtf man. start doing deadlifts and squats

Not really sucking in more like standing with proper posture (I don't have good posture) so it kinda feels sucked in but I can't seem to stand up straight without feeling it
Oh I am, I've just been on a cut (used to be 230ish pounds with no muscle)
Thank you for the advise I will follow it diligently :)

your hips are fine. if you're really worried you should do shoulder/upper body work to make your hips look narrower.

Ok thank you!

This is me pushing out my stomach are you sure I'm a skelly and not just skinny fat?

Nah, you're just lacking muscle. You'll fill it out nicely.

Thank you user :)

I wouldn't say you have wide hips, but you need to start eating and training your upper body. You need bigger backs, chest and shoulders.

It's simply gonna be a matter of making back gainz.

We seriously have identical hip genetics if that's even a thing, mine look exactly the same only I'm not as skinny as you right now. The more muscle you add on the better it will look and you'll look powerful.

do push/pull/legs and isolate shoulders/deltoids/arms
Eat more protein, stay away from refined carbs like bread ect

Ok thank you user!
Ok!
I'm thankful for you hip twin, gives me hope :)
I am planing on doing a modified version of reddits PPL I will add those exercises if they are not already there!

Weight?

158 I'm 6'2"

sorry to tell you but you are borderline auschwit, sounds like you have body dismorphia my man.

I'm starting to think so to user, I may have a problem

Nah, only skinnychubby.

really? nobody going to mention the pube rash?

I was shaving and well.... Ya lol

Ok thank you for your feed back I'll cut a bit longer!

go for the beard trimmer m8 or use scissors, that shiz is worse than the publes

Next time I have to I will buy one thank you! I was thinking about a waxing but I'm not sure

nah you don't want it bald, too childlike, go for the well-tended garden

you don't have wide hips, you have short clavicles. You need big fucking lats and shoulders to make up for it

Question to all: am I skelly or skinnychubby as an above poster said? I wanna know where I am

Hmm ok thank you!
Ok thanks!

Lookin' tasty OP

Something about this is unaesthetic. I just can't put my finger on it.

Good meme

RECTANGLE MODE: ENGAGE!

Now the real question is am I skellytangle or a skinnyfatangle?

You come off as a really nice guy. You look skinny fat to me.

Thank you!
Also while you here
Should I kept cutting until true skelly or just start the lean bulk?

I would say bulk like crazy, but what would I know my body is shit.

Hey you look better then me user :) (also pretty good/10 by normie standards) won't I just look like shit around my mid section and lower back though? (That's where All my fat is currently) or will the added muscle take care of that?

The way I see it, you can either look skinny as fuck if you cut, or you can hide your bones by bulking and it would make you look fuller. Right now you have a very slender build, your hips aren't wide at all. I would cover those bones with fat until I had enough muscle to hide my bones, then I would cut. It's easier said than done though. Gaining weight can be a bitch

listen cunt

there's gonna be some twat whos gonna come in the thread and tell you to cut down to 12%

he's gonna tell me I'm wrong in giving you this advice

fuck that phaggot he doesnt know what he's talking about.

You need to put some muscle on that frame, i'm dead serious. You need to clean bulk NOW
CLEAN BULK

not IIFYM.

Clean. Bulk. +250 cal surplus, extremely heavy lifting, cardio etc.

You need to (ontop of gaining mass)
>fix how your body responds to certain food
>Raise your testosterone levels by gaining lean mass
>fix your cardiovascular system because im assuming its dogshit right now
>fix your fucking posture and strengthen your core.

I am you 3 years in the future. Heed my advice.

Now get out there and do it.

Ok I think I'll do a bulk on a modified reddit ppl probably a lean bulk because I want to look kind of aesthetic

I may post my progress through this, if you're interested look for the name Jackary on Veeky Forums
Strangely compelling user, I will!
Thank you for your advise

Thank you to everyone who helped me today!

No problem man. I'd day fuck the clean bulk and just try to gain weight. Fat is better than skinny fat imo.

I've been fat, no never again
I'm either going to cut to skinny then bulk or clean bulk now

don't do this.

There's a reason ex-fatties don't usually have adonis belts. When you get fat you grow extra fat cells (mostly on lower back)

They never go away.

Hello! Could please post a photo of your body so people can see who is offering such sage advice?

After 3 years of training, and being able to offer *smart* and *sage* advise like this, I assume you are comfortable posting one yeah?

I plan to lean bulk don't worry user :)
But I used to be fat so it may be to late but let's see!
I would like to see but the advise seemed pretty good to me!

Also question what's your opinion? Cut or clean bulk?

I'm sure he looks great!

Hey man, I would say, for sure, can just 100% confirm everything he wrote.

I would say for sure, 100%, you gotta bulk! Add some weight. You look super skelly to me.

Actually, as you gain more muscles, you will LOSE bodyfat %

You will look great in no time, just keep bulking.

You don't wanna be a skelly, eat more food!

Also, 12% , is like super, super lean. YOu shouldn't ever THINk about getting to 12% bodyfat, there's no need!

15% bodyfat looks GREAT and that's like peak preformance.

Just bulk!

I'm sure you'll look GREAT and make TONS of progress with such a smart training methodology!

Yep! There's no reason not to be fat, you can just cut the weight afer, and you'll look something like pic related

I'm 245 5'8" (been bulking for a while) as soon as I cut I will look like that, and cutting is super easy, I just didn't want to do it is all.

I like to offer advise but I never post my body btw

Kek

fuck off back to fraud.

Thank you! Are you sure I'm skelly though? Even with my second posted pic? Thank you so much though!
Why kek?
I don't expect to look like zyzz but sounds pretty good to me user!

Yeah, can't you see how lean you are? Cmon, you can see your ribs. That is like , for sure 12.5% bodyfat, yep, yep.

So I would say just bulk right now, sounds REALLY smart.

My advice is SO GOOD that it got to me the point where I have been training for THREE YEARS and STILL can't post photos of my body Why wouldn't you want to take advice from someone that's been training for 3 years and can't even post a photo of their body without immediately disqualifying EVERYTHING they posted?

As for me, personally, yeah, I've been bulking, I have way more muscles than Zyzz DESU... I do have like 50 lbs on him....) so I'm for sure qualified to offer advice.

Like I said, 5'8, 245 lbs, maybe like 10% bodyfat (natty tho).

I think I'm doing pretty good, this guy is TALLER than me, and he is on roids to only be 205lbs... at the same body fat %.

He is much more DYEL than me, I just need to cut the fat to beat him... won't be hard when I decide to do that

So you see why I'm offering advice?

I've been training for 3 years, put on over 100 lbs of muscle, I've earned the right.

Anyways this like a more DYEL version of me if I decided to cut (I have 50 lbs on him...), so you know who is gigivng you advice

user why not weigh in with your opinion? I'm Happy to hear your advise :)

He should cut down to 10% and then do a lean bulk

Ok where would you say I am now?

Just eat a small -500 deficit until you look like a legit skeleton.

Won't be long.

I think you're like maybe 17.5%, so take your weight, multiply it by .925 and aim for that.

Once you get there eat a small surplus of +250 and do cardio and shit for 2 months.

Then for one month cut at -500. You will gain muscle and always be lean 10%.

No need to get fat like a fucking hog, ever.

dude watch out, this guy is literally replying to his own posts trying to fuck you up.

Do what you want, but If I were you i wouldn't listen to someone who posts like that.

You can not gain muscle on a deficit(unless ya know recomp) so I'm very skeptical of the advise given by you also I know for fact I'm not 17
%With his last post I'm doubtful for my reasons above, but everyone deserves to be heard out

Oh my fucking god dude do whatever you want.

I'm beyond caring how bad you fuck up your fucking body at this point.

>magically call it a recomp
>suddenly you unlock the ability to gain muscle on a cut

Ahahahahah.

3 fucking months progress in pic, never played a sport or been to the gym in my entire life before , ( 4 months total), had 0 muscle mass on my body when I started, couldn't even keep a straight back because the muscles in my back were so weak

I look like legit fucking trash because I only been training for 4 fucking months. Takes YEARS to look at all decent.

That said, you want to look decent in years? You gotta train SMART.

If you are a fucking retarded subhuman that bulks when he is fat you will train for THREE YEARS and not even have a body you are able to post photos of with a striaght face

how bad is that?

put your fucking fork down holy fuck dude

you are grasping at straws because you want an excuse to stuff your fat face

and this guy Has been lifting for 3 years and looks so horrible he can't post pics?

That's what happens when you don't use your fucking brain.

I look like microwaved shit, and there is a 99% chance he somehow looks worse than I do.

Watch him NOT post a pic and prove me 1000% right.

I mean you did say "eat at -500 and gain muscle" also what I said is supported by the sticky so colour me confused

If you are a huge ripped dude trainign for years you won't gain a molecule of muscle eating -500 you'll fucking lose muscle cutting

If you are a fucking pathetic dyel with 0 muscle that looks like me or you the rules are different

also, why are you even worried about muscle right now?

Fucking worry about getting lean so you can bulk and add real muscle.

the sooner our dumb asses get lean the sooner we can bulk and add muscle

this is common fucking sense

Ive been lifting on this cut though would it still be relevant?

Dude, you always lift when you cut.

Dude, just eat fucking real food, lift weights, and fucking eat a tiny bit less food until you look like a skeleton

stop overcomplicating this shit

if you want to make it complicated go research about macros and programming and shit

but the fucking bare minimum is fucking lift weights and eat less food for a little bit

so do it

arms not big enough to go with that wide of a back.

Ya but would I still get the muscle building because of the time?
I'll be working on the bulk soon probably! Still deciding to kept cutting or bulk

>They never go away.
False. While adipose tissue stays around for a while, it does eventually go away. It just takes ~5 years.

>5'8, 245 lbs, maybe like 10% bodyfat
>5'8, 245 lbs
> bmi 37.5
>10%bf

>...

>mfw lurking fatty

>macros
>complicated
Fuck you and your double trips.