5'7 151 lbs

>5'7 151 lbs
Kek I cringe at the old days before I started lifting. Used to actually think this little guy guy could take me.

>be the best boxer of all times at 150 pounds
"Ok"

He would in a fist fight.

I'd literally just grab his wrist and hold him there.

T-Then what would you do?

>implying you could grab anything while eating a dozen of punches

Anything I wanted. Probably just laugh and lift him off the ground.
Ok. Getting punched by a 150lb manlet is supposed to hurt? Lol. I could stand there all day and he's tire before I would.

how tall are you and how long have you been fighting?

6'4 and been fighting with my brothers since I was like 4 so 20+ years fighting experience.

Nigga you remind me of that guy who thought he could take on a gorilla and Veeky Forums blasted his ass

this guy has trained his whole life to knock out other men, how the fuck do you think you can take him with no training?

>been fighting with my brothers since I was like 4 so 20+ years fighting experience.

kek this is either bait or the dumbest shit i've ever heard

>grab him by the wrist
not gonna happen

your best bet would be to bumrush him and try to take him to the ground

If muscles, height, and weight meant someone can fight then Schwarzenegger, Shaq, and Boogie would be fighters.

Don't feed him.
Don't even reply to him.
Even if there is a small chance he's not trolling.
He thinks he can taken anyone since ''he could beat a world class boxer up''
He'll get fucked up soon enough with that attitude

>his guy has trained his whole life to knock out other men

>10 KOs

Please. His last KO was six or seven fights ago back in 2011 and last one before that was 2005.

Conor McGregor and May Weather are scrawny losers who couldn't get near me if I just stuck my hand out

Hahaha look at this cunt, I'd like to see get knocked the fuck out instantly by that little midget

You seem upset little boy lol

Ali wasn't 150 pounds.

Fine, 149

And he wasn't the best either.

A couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] Memeweather
[ ] McGregor
[ ] Tyson

Wrong.

He'd get creamed by a bunch of heavyweights that came after him. Ali doesn't have the power to put away most of the roid monsters that compete now, and he can't out-point them either, he's manlet compared to the champions now. These days if you're not at least 6'5 you have no business fighting as a heavyweight.

>Conor couldn't even touch me

He couldn't.

his counter punching is beautiful

>Boogie
lost my shit

>implying anyone now punches harder than foreman or shavers
he'd wipe the floor with anyone

That's just because you never leave your house you incel fat motherfucker

Sorry you're small.

Guys, stop feeding the troll please

Si your argument then that he's washed up now or that you could take him at any time?

this is fun