Things normies say

> how do I turn this fat into muscle
> I don't want to build muscle, just tone
> how do I get abs
> I'm doing [social media] squat challenge

>But once you stop lifting, all that muscle will turn into fat

Dude just stop eating you fat piece of shit

Thats literally all it is, burn more than what you put in. I dont understand how you fat fucks consume enough calories to maintain all that glubber

"I can't squat, my knees are bad"

every. fucking. normie. has this excuse

hey there friendo, you have the wrong thread, everyone is laughing at how retarded you are... should probably kys

>I don't [insert free weight exercise here], I don't want to injure myself
>You gotta have a protein shake after your workout or you don't make any gains
>B-b-b-b-b-but my personal trainer told me that...

>I don't want to get bulky
My wife says this shit all the time and it drives me crazy. I've tried explaining that you don't get bulky by accident

not true senpai. I accidently did an extra rep and woke up next mroning looking like Arnold

tfw try to go to 8 reps but only get 7, therefore my workout does absolutely nothing

3-5 for strength 8-12 for size

6-7 gives you no gains, this is a well known fact

wizards

Speaking of which my knees hurt pretty bad when I squat. Any suggestions on how to help? The pain is localized on the patella tendon i think.

atg squats my dude

>Calories don't matter if you eat the right things

warm up properly before you squat, mobility exercises and shit

especially true if your knees hurt during a push press during that slight leg ROM

You're already bulky you fat fuck

I dont want protein poisoning keep your shakes!
I don't want to accidentally over train!
I do diet! I have a thyroid problem!

how can someone be this retarded

sort of true, it's hard as fuck to get fat off of just chicken and veggies

>too much protein is unhealthy / shakes are basically steroids
>DOMS means I overtrained, must rest for the remainder of the week
>why do you increase your weight every workout and then do less moves with it, find a weight you like and keep to it
>i heard that if your muscles get too big your balls shrink (note: ayyy lmao just not in the way you think)
>I don't need leg days I run
>why are you only going 3 days a week I do XY workout from men's health or that manliness site
>why do you put so many plates on it you're just showing off and struggling after 3 reps also it makes it harder for people to work in
>creatine will give you cancer
>caffeine is a shit supplement because the energy comes from the stimulant not your body
>mfw each and every one

I have heard literally all of those at least ONCE in the last month alone, some more often. Someone shoot me.

>>why do you put so many plates on it you're just showing off and struggling after 3 reps also it makes it harder for people to work in
violence is the only answer