POSW

>Masternodes
>Trustless proof of stake
>Stealth send (yep, it's also an anonymity coin)
>6 million dollar market cap
>Low supply, 40 million circulating, 80 million max

You have absolutely no excuse not to buy a nice hefty bag of this beauty right now. It is criminally undervalued and has massive things to come in November, including marketing and new exchanges. This is a genuine x10 opportunity, and quite possibly more. Of course, you're welcome to keep buying into ICO's with no working product and a market cap of 40 million right out of the gate. I know Veeky Forums likes to buy high and sell low. Just don't say I didn't warn you when this shit explodes next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still loading up user
my wages come in a week, shhh pls

What will stop everyone from not getting JUST'd this time around?

Everyone got JUST'd, not just PosW. It's the risk we all take in crypto, even the strongest alts can get fucked over by big daddy BTC or China. It doesn't even matter because it's going to destroy it's ATH in November anyway. Volume is picking up already.

You can't get JUST'd if you buy low. Feel free to FOMO buy in November.

Im talking about in april, when all posw holders became pink wojaks overnight. Im assuming you've been here long enough to remember that?

It was bad. though that was a completely different team, and almost an entirely different implementation of the core concept to the one we are about to have.

Holders are in for one hell of a rebrand and release this time. TPoS is fucking insane

However i dont think the price will change much until they release masternode news next month in advance of the project's release.
They just have no marketing right now. good for me

Holding strong on this gem of a coin.

Pretty sweet to get:

>Masternode rewards
>Trustless Staking Rewards
>Revolving Stake Rewards ( Monthly Dividends)

Just from holding it.

I thought about buying some COSS, but went with POSW as the possibly rewards are far superior long term.

What a great coin! I invested in it because:
a) It has a great and hardworking developer team!
b) Etherium will become POS soon and this wallet will be SO useful.
c) It will have a stealth send feature (yes, yes, just like Monero).
d) By buying just 15k - 20k coins you will most likely be able to run a masternode! Passive $100 a day, isn't that great?

All of that and more for just $0.12 a piece (WOW!).
I hope this will become a Veeky Forums coin and we are all going to be SO rich!

Hahaha, see you in the lamboland. Easiest 100x ever!
Missed the BTC and ETH? Don't miss a coin that will surpass them both! Buy now, since the sell walls are PAPER THIN.

Piece of Shit Wallet? Interesting name choice.

Awesome coin

Look at that volume go....... take the opportunity to buy at this price, you won't have it for long.

Delete this.. accumulating

Wouldve been funnier if you used a number instead of a letter for one of your points

funny how after being an eternal meme for months, posw is a hot coin again.

He's not joking, I can tell. Being a PosW holder just makes you so happy and optimistic that you look like someone pretending to shill ironically. There's still time for you to feel that euphoria.

Digimarines have hope.

stop shilling it and let us load up faggot

When they release masternode news this is going to go to the moon.

This shit is gonna be crazy this winter.it's the 2.0 of mining.

Absolutely brothers. I'm not one for hyberbole but I see this reaching an ETH level market cap MINIMUM. Odds of replacing BTC as the gold standard are high but that might take a little longer.

Do not buy this coin, literally the worst development team in all of crypto.

Seriously, you will regret it for the rest of your life if you do. I could list all the reasons POSW is a bust but save me the time and just fucking listen.

I've tried to work with them and they are so incompetent they couldn't be successful if even bothered to try.

pic related

You worked with them? Interesting, please list at least some of the reasons.

Dude this dev story it.s like teenage tier fud....

4mil marketcap is disgustingly low. and they have a working product that is getting better and better.

now i dont know shit about the team or history but just looking at it from those things i can't really see this NOT hitting 10-30mil marketcap in near future.

anyone else thinking the same?

Lol biz is shilling the coin that the lead dev from Obsidian joined after getting fired for sucking dick. Get cucked fags. If you want a real project invest in ODN.

Have Pajeets revealed their faces and names this time?

POSW had a golden ticket earlier this year when they first pumped. They had a big userbase of around 50k monthly active users and 150k registered accounts.

Things were going relatively great for them until they started to have wallet problems due to having so many pure shitcoins that they were unable to properly maintain the ones people actually used.

Eventually they decided to delist the PIVX wallet instead of 25+ other shitcoins they could have done instead. I believe this was a crucial mistake in the early days and they communicated their rationale poorly to their userbase, removing one of the most exciting PoS coins that existed from their service.

It was all down hill from there. People pulled a lot of money out (30% of the BTC value of the site was in PIVX) and the team got swamped by support tickets of people need withdrawal limits raised to remove it.

The loss of PIVX resulted in a cascade of other wallets getting pulled once the team couldn't keep up with maintenance that they were already falling behind on.

Not to mention while all this was going on, they inexplicably began to hype up a big "announcement" that ended up being the fucking morons having purchased a ridiculous amount of POSW branded Ledger hardware wallets. They hardly sold any of them because people were fleeing the website and they sunk around $200k in capital into them to begin with.

After all of that, they decided to focus not on their Proof of Stake pooling (which is the only unique and valuable thing they did) and instead focus on promoting POSW as just another currency. There is simply no reason to use POSW (the name is fucking proof of stake wallet!) as a means of exchange when Monero, DASH, BTC, and every other currency out there exists. None. Zero. This team will not out-innovate anybody.

They have almost entirely abandoned the one service they provided that was valuable, continually fucking themselves over by doing the worst thing possible in every situation.

hahah you fags are buying our ODN sloppy seconds. We fired the lead dev for not doing anything on the project and now he is on your coin.

did the odn dev really join posw?

Yes. OneDev was his name, he didnt even change it. Also, a direct copy of our ODN. Muh masternodes, muh stealth messaging. LOL

Yes, listen to these people. Do not buy POSW. If you have posw, sell it asap

just get out and get what you can for it, the coin is trash sell sell

Woah, thanks for the information.

Because he was working on PoSW, a project that is banking 2.0
I'd be tempted to work on something that ambitious too.

It's completely different to Odn, you will understand in a few months when we break top 50 and your devs are still on about 'duh coin burn' and 'lets pump it guys'. fucking joke

You teenage cucks don't understant shit .posw is top tier tech and will be in the mighty 50 as user says above.

Cute.

Please keep on convincing yourself that the coin is trash. Keep the FUD going for as long as you like. The thing is, this coin will EXPLODE in due time, and I'll be laughing my ass off at all the FOMO buyers when it happens.

We have multiple WHALES, myself included holding this coin. There is several MILLIONS held by us, and we REFUSE to sell.

Look at the sell walls, they are SUPER thin, with good reason.
Wether you like it or not, the masternodes will make it's owners a KILLING, because the profits arent only from transactions fees, but TPOS as well, which will yield even GREATER returns.
The monthly dividends is just icing on the cake, and let's not forget the staking profits.

I expect a masternode to earn between $60-$100 per node/month in a year's time - MINIMUM.

The dev team is extremely dedicated, I'll tell you that. Join our fucking slack, and you'd know.

See you in 2 months, when I'll say these words to you: "I fucking told you so"

Peace

Anyone else accumulating right now?

Yessir, slowly but surely, anything decent below 2500 is mine

Buying slowly is KEY here

Cant wait to set up my masternodes. Hahahaha

$60-100 a month? Who fucking cares. I refresh my Blockfolio and it swings twice that.

I was in their Slack channel. My slogan is on their front fucking page-- Stake your Claim.

Been there, done that. Don't delude yourself like I did. If I didn't lose half my starting capital in crypto on these god forsaken morons I can't imagine how much better off I'd be now.

The Dev team literally is trying to sell the entire project so they can make some money and jump ship. Multiple people have discussed buy outs with them and they ask too much for their ruined brand and dying website.

That's pretty decent if you own 10 masternodes. $1000 per month, and that's just the beginning. As the price increases so does the rewards.

The more people who have masternodes, the lower the pay out is. As soon as it catches on, if it increases in value, which is what you're betting on, it will become less valuable because your payouts will drop down significantly.

At any given time there's some masternode coin you can get 100%+ gains out of for a week or two, but after that it's more like 10%.

And that's if POSW goes up, which it will not over the long term due to not doing anything noteworthy and everything they do more poorly than another coin.

Yes exactly. Sell your POSW, its nothing special. Just get it off your hands where you could put it somewhere useful.

Sell now.

Yea posw is doing nothing new they have a dying brand and nothing new planned. Sell asap, sell it, it's useless

trying not to give up on you niggers

Lol. nothing planned
>Rebrand
>marketing push
>new chain
>TPoS is a completely innovative staking protocol
>private transactions
>big exchange talks (doesn't mean it's guaranteed i know)

this is fucking idiotic. the more you buy now, the more masternodes you can have coon. being early means you can maximise gains

swings and missed from deluded ODN holders. it's sad your coin keeps tanking, i wonder if there's a reason? No, the market must be wrong

Don't listen to him sell all your posw now

SELL sell sell

Get the Fuck out of our board you obvious
FUCKING NIGGER PAJJEET
pleas just liquidate your digibyte into rupees now faggot and buy a rope
i wil fucking kill you

Have you even read about TPOS? Nope, you haven't, otherwise your reply would be different.

lol delusional.

Whatever, you'll all learn the same lesson I had to.

-p&d group join discord.gg/tUZVSCv

Posw 2.0 is totally different. you haven't done your research
this time you will learn a different lesson

LOL, like you are trying to "educate" someone who's been holding since march. Hahahah fuck off retard

I don't think people are prepared for just how hard this shit is gonna blow up. If you have any intention of buying in, do so now, you don't have long. Momentum is building up and one day soon you'll find yourself having to FOMO buy at ×3 the current price, minimum. The market is catching on that this is undervalued.

Only a few people will actually listen, mostly because they have never heard of the coin, or know what its purpose is. Once the marketing campaign starts, it's gonna blow up like crazy.

Don't think many people really know how big of an impact TPOS will actually have. It's a unique innovating feature that I'm sure other coins will try to copy at some point.

The deal breaker is the insane potential of profits the masternode holders will receive, since THEY will stake the majority of the coins being TPOS staked.

$100 per day/masternode is actually not too far off. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if some people could make a living with a few masternodes.
- Kind of crazy to think about, but it's all speculation at this point obviously.

Do not buy POSW. It is premined. Supply over 200M. They are hidding it. I lost half of value per BTC. They never finished block explorer so we do not see real supply.

Agreed, there will be a LOT of challenges, but being the first trustless 'staking bank'...
man it could be HUGE
I'm holding enough that if they get the next few months done right my life will change :')

lol the original supply was 200 million but they burned most of it you spastic, this is publicly available information.

Also the fact that you lost money on something doesn't mean it's a bad project, it just means you're a bad trader.

Gonna be fixed with the new chain (POSW 2.0)

Buying in now is a VERY good idea if you don't want to be left behind ;)

Never get an answer after asking on slack... You even closed bitcointalk thread after people start asking questions...
What is real supply? Stop dumping on people.

they were supposed to release masternodes like a year ago fucking shithead. quit with the massive things coming bs

It's happening next month, see you there bro

You are probably not even ON Slack, because it's been discussed and explained several times there already

New dev team, new plans. Get in or miss the train faggot

my biggest issue with the coming developments from the POSW team is the "revolving stake bonuses" doesn't rhyme with kittens or mittens

falce [2 months ago]
its rather easy: max circulating supply atm 75mio, because there was a poll (where you voted for +5mio supply for dev fund) on how many posw should be in a dev fund. i repeat you voted. so either you did not read what you were voting for or you are trolling. secondly everyone, who cared reading the ann saw this: "
The initial market supply of PoSW was capped at 250,000,000. We decided to reduce the final supply by burning coins from the developers address. These will be burned at the beginning of each month when the dividends are distributed. The final supply will be only 70,000,000 POSW." yeah nobody knew about the 250mio my ass...

falce [2 months ago]
and so it is obvious: the bct ann thread got closed before the poll even started. so there is the old (before poll) amount.

poswallet_admin [2:13 PM]
That is a large part of all of the cold storage - total supply has always been 230 million + POS. We are only releasing 70 million max into circulation.

Without block explorer we cannot trust this project with current supply.

We decided that it is necessary to create a POSW Dev Team Fund for further project’s development and Marketing. This will help us continue to work and develop our project for the coming years. The choice of the amount will be decided by the community with this vote. The amount to be decided will be added to the 70 millions total POSW supply. Of course the POSW Dev Address will be visible to everyone in the new Block Explorer 2.0! (edited) Still waiting for block explorer. :-)

buy or pass?

Buy obviously

Just bought another 3,000.

Waiting for next month. Gonna celebrate.

So many conflicting views, I don't know who to believe. I think the idea of the coin is great but others saying it's useless. Damn you biz

The naysayers are either fudding to suppress the price so they can buy in cheaper, OR they haven't done their research.
I understand it's hard to trust ANYONE in this crypto world, but from MY point of view, POSW will be THE BOMB in the future. What they offer is unique, and innovative, I'll be using their site for my POS coins

how do I buy this coin from australia? I use coinbase

What the fk is the use of this though..
Name one other staking coin that's purpose is ONLY staking that is high market cap and ill buy POSW

Transfer BTC to either Cryptopia, or Livecoin and buy it

What the use is?

Well, personally I'm staking 4 different coins on my PC.
I waste a lot of electricity doing that, if I could stake them on Poswallet.com I would.
Also, Trustless Proof Of Stake is a new thing they are working on. Basically letting Masternode holders stake your coins for you. For a fee obviously, those masternodes is gonna be crazy profitable.

LMFAO at these newfags bringing life back into PoSW. For the majority of 2017, this coin was known and memed to be considered as THE worst performing shitcoin of the year; a tragedy.
Now we're praising this shit again? Stop making me laugh.

April was a long time ago buddy