Who would you have supported?

Who would you have supported?

Antony for the brown skinned Egyptian qts.
Just think about it, if it wasn't for Augustus we'd all have qt cat girl gfs by now.

Was one of them that got that cicero fag?

Antony.

Antony was not the bright. He let himself get manipulated by Cleopatra and became Egyptianized. Which turned the Romans against him.

Without hindsight it would be tough to say. Lepidus was obviously the weakest of the three, so I wouldn't have sided with him. Octavian had the strongest legal ground to being Caesar's heir, but Antony had the experience. After the clusterfucks of the invasion of Parthia and his wife's civil war I'd probably go over to Octavian's side though, solely for the reason that he had less fuck-ups than Antony did.

Based Lepidus obviously.

Lepidus was completely irrelevant.

octane

Lepidus wasn't weak, he essentially represented the senate and old school republic while the other 2 were just factions within Caesar's clique. Had he capitalized on his military successes to gain favor with the legions he may have well subdued Octavian at some point.

HAVING ABANDONED HIS LOVING WIFE OCTAVIA

Crassus

Chad Antony

This

chadthony
octavian was bitter virgin

>old school republic

why is this a good thing, they were corrupt hypocrities who murdered anyone who tried to improve things

Caesarion

MARK ANTONY HAS COUPLED HIMSELF WITH THE SORCERESS, CLEOPATRA, PROMISING HER DOMINION OF ALL ROME!

HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES

wich one of those is the sexy blonde from fate stay night?

>having degenerate shit saved on your pc

looks hot to me

Are you afraid that mommy will take away your good boy points if she finds any naughty anime girls on your hard drive?

please post more

>Random animal ears on a slut

The worst kind of anime girl

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT LIKE A PROSTITUTE

Octavian is the only smart answer

It's like asking "whodunnit?" for a mystery novel that you've already read. You know that Augustus is going to be the last one standing, that means anyone who has his favor is going to be rewarded with riches and prestige for being one of his original backers

Fuck you, beast-girls love you with all the simple and uncomplicated love of a pet

[spoiler]Cicero ;_;

love jackal girls, shame they're not as popular as catsluts

if this guy was doing propaganda today i would be so susceptible to it

right guy won, if anthony won the base of power of the roman empire would have moved to egypt. We would probably have seen an egyptian dynasty

HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE NILOTIC RITES

Octavian because he won.

But I would have liked to have seen Lepidus be a real contender.

how can one man be so based
(actually, both of them based fat orator and based anthony)

not him but here you go

artists name is in file name