Lol if u not all in on omg

lol just lol.

brb only alt to actually do shit and help the world for the better. brb soon to have the fastest transactions in the world with lowest cost.

brb soon to make 7 digits staking omg.

"Many world-class corporate and financial institutions are showing an interest in utilizing the OmiseGO network for their existing mega-businesses, so we are always thinking about how we can effectively serve them as a platform."

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

Plasma is eth not omg

Any erc20 token will benefit from plasma

Bought 250 OMG with my LINK profits, don't let me down.

Not buying your bags cunt fuck off

no shit senpai. but no other shitcoin handles 9 digits $ DAILY

omise will connect to omg and make me retire. read the wp

This is truue. Even REQ (no shilling, just the only example that I have) plans to use it.
Ofc it'll be good for OMG though.

Plasma and OMG whitepaper are written by the same person. OMG is the first to use plasma and is being specifically designed by the developers of plasma to be an optimized chain. OMG is being bonded to Eth as a part of this.

OMG is basically ETH. They're the same team.

omise has no benefit from using omisego due to the wild variation in value

It is literally an erc 20 token thats it

Okay your last post was plausible but this is straight up FUD.

Fuck you

This is a lie. Vitalik already sold his omg advisor stack when he found out his face is used for speculative reasons.

Lmao.

you have no clue what youre talking about.

i bet you aspie think u can buy bigmacs with omisego

This is a shill thread. This entire "brb" structure was in an identical thread about omg just a day ago. Probably just a poo in loo copy pasting for pennies.

troll confirmed. keep going m8

Ad hominem

Why would a company which works perfectly fine shift to the eth block chain where transactions cost more, are slower, are public and is not scalable. An ico can take down the eth network. Imagine what constant payments would do. Also, omg has no product whatsoever yet. Their smart contract is still just an erc20 issuer with no updates in sight.

The owners have multiple times done speculative pictures and announcements of announcements. I am sorry but omg is vaporware

>no updates in sight
>ignores link in op
>he fell for the biz apple skateboard meme

what a pleb.

Did you read the whitepaper at all?

The omg token isnt going to used for processing any payments....thats what Omise does.

The omg token is for their supposed decentralized exchange.

It's almost as if you morons just bought omg because of the apple stickers and selfies with random nobodies in 2nd world countries....

Lol people who aren't invested in OMG are so retarded, it's a $20 coin.

"They will be used to validate the Proof of Stake network of OmiseGo and that’s how tokenholders will get rewards.

More transactions on the OmiseGo blockchain = more rewards go to tokenholders."

Omise will shift to Blockchain you aspie.

Why would they shift to a public blockchain for slower transactions? Payment processing in the real world is a serious matter, why would they delegate it to random token holders on the internet?

I think you need to step outside and away from your computer so you can understand how the real world works.

>doesnt know what plasma is

kys you monkey

holy fuck user is you serious?

do you even read the op before you start shitposting? stay poor you retard i dont give a fuck

It's still fucking overpriced and overhyped. Not a bad project but it will crash hard. At this point it's only good for buying rumors and selling news and there are no news in the horizon.

OMG has been going steadily up for 3 days now

Lmao
You dont even know what omg is used for

all the fud itt is the same person. very obvious

not everyone can drive a lambo. somebody has to wash them for minimum wage too. feelsgoodmane

all the shilling itt is also by the same person

Yeah best just to ignore them and wait for the lambo next year.

How many omg u holding?

Literally fuck off. I don't know if this is bait but you have NO idea what you're talking about, faggot.

Solid project - price will increase nobody doubts that. I speculate what price will increase to. I think x 2 gains will not be unreasonable. Great return.

If I stake 10k omg, what kind of returns can i expect? Is there a way to calculate this yet

it already went to $14 like a month ago

hi Rasheed