Why does every diet call for you to quit dairy products? I fucking love milk, I ain't ever giving that shit up

Why does every diet call for you to quit dairy products? I fucking love milk, I ain't ever giving that shit up

Milk drinker

Have you tired making oatmeal with milk instead of water? Try 1 cup oats 2 cups 1% milk. Tasty.

A lot of diets say to stay away from dairy because too many people have an abundance of dairy in their diet. Some dairy is great as long as you can process lactose properly, and part of a balanced diet, it gives GAINS.

Dairy's gotta be from a good source though. Too much bullshit hormones in the food supply in the US.

>every diet

That's wrong though. Eat your dairy faggot.

noice. i'll try it.

amerifat problems

STOP PUTING SUGAR IN EVERYTHING YOU FATS

>Why does every diet call for you to quit dairy products?

Stop reading Men's Health, you fucking chode.

If you're a lactose-intolerant subhuman, you shouldn't be lifting anyway.

BUT HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SPECIES THAT DRINKS OTHER SPECIES MILKS!!!!

Actually my dog will drink milk, so will cats, and just about anything else.

We're also the only species that drives cars.

>sipping on milk

What are you sipping Veeky Forums?
How many sips per hour?

I don't drink milk very often anymore because I can't fit the calories in. Liquid calories don't make you feel full so it feels like a waste.

I eat a lot of sardines, though, so I think I get enough calcium.

>milk doesn't make you feel full
You have never drank a good cup of milk with a peanut butter sandwich then.

Milk protein shake. Heaven

> Liquid calories don't make you feel full

I completely disagree. A full glass of whole milk will destroy all hunger pains for me.

awww the little baby can't give up his milk

>drinking milk
>being a man

pick one faggot

Alaska confirmed for making it.

Because Milk is high in fat, even if it's 1 or 2 percent milk

humans are the only species that drink milk past infancy.
and it's another animals as well

Try again, Lactose aka fkkn sugar. It's 2017 and people still believe fat is bad?

whole milk in my fridge is 8g fat. 9g protein per 250ml glass

decent macros for meme

> inb4 he thinks fat will make you fat

>It's 2017 and people still believe fat is bad?
Boomers perpetuate this myth while all looking terrible and dying of heart issues at 60.

did you just assume his gender?

>humans are the only species that drink milk past infancy

Humans are also the only species that drive cars, or send e-mails, but there's no reason to stop doing either of those things.

Thanks for the input, Mr. Rogan. Get back to your bong and alpha brain.

I put the oats in a bowl, put hot water on it and stir it up so it's all soaked but not enough that there's any real liquid left it's just soaked oats, then I wait a min then add enough milk to basically cover it

Because telling them to only drink 2-0% milk and not have ice cream, sweetened yogurt, cream cheese, pour cheese all over everything, or any of that shit wouldn't be as easy to say.

Humans are also the only species that wear clothes, but nobody's about to stop doing that.

If your argument is that humans are the only ones who do it, it's a shit argument. Humans are the only species that does literally millions of things.

This
Whenever i've eaten any US imports they literally just taste of diabeetus
Like your bread is like cakes

Horrifying

I agree with the sentiment. I was just teasing him because Joe Rogan has a bit that is exactly like that. Chill, dude.

>your bread is like cakes

It's what happens when corporations pander to consumers, they end up getting what they want and not what they need.

Sugar in general has a long history of the American Government either subsidizing or giving the industry a free ride, because the legislators are elected and want to ensure re-election.

Op must love his gomad

> Liquid calories don't make you feel full so it feels like a waste.

Found the Manlet

Milk is for infants. Men drink the blood of their enemies.

GOMAD
memes aside I eat 1300-1900 calories a day(cutting) and haven't had any problem fitting 250ml milk with my 2 scoops of oats(not meming i use a scoop to mesaure my oats) int my diet

>Because Milk is high in fat
thats why the fuck I drink it

Milk manges to kill the hunger because it's got fat in it. Most other drinks don't. So the lessons would be to drink calories that don't only consist of sugar or alcohol