COSS DELIVERED, THE DAO IS IMPLEMENTED!!!

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7805jr/dao_is_now_fully_implemented/

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/3336/what-is-the-difference-between-a-smart-contract-and-a-dao/5747
medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
cosstokenswap.slack.com/messages/C5YC6H26N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I put 1k coss in my coss up wallet on the website 2 days ago. Should I of gotten anything?

For this weekend, the snapshot occurred on block #4,408,000 which just passed. You should have it show up in 2 days on the dashboard,that's what has traditionally happened, however, it may happen faster now that the DAO is setup

so what? this shit is not worth the current price point.

currently you get less per dollar per year compared to even the DELUDE club.

You can now convert non erc20 tokens to eth without requiring a minimum amount and its FREE, no charge!!!

Of course they did, this project is pushing forward really strongly. Can't wait for UI/UX improvements for exchange, actually thinking of moving all my stash there the moment all my holdings are available there.

Also, Rune confirmed that the sever upgrade is coming soon after the DAO is finished - and that would speed up the exchange probably dramatically.

Much comfy. :3

Seriously? Didn't checked that yet. That would be awesome!

Nice

This is like buying bitcoin at a dollar

>BTC
>Convert to ETH

The fuck? Can we not get distributions in BTC?

What is the DAO?

You cannot store BTC on eth unless you want E-BTC.

Well shit. I didn't realize that COSS only distributed in ETH. I was hoping to leave a pool in there and check on it in a year, but now I'm going to have to sell ETH every week.

Holy shit, it's actually true - this is awesome! :D

So, when do these show up? I deposited at 3PM CT yesterday, but I still don't see anything on the COSS dashboard. The block happened. Is it not automatic?

It is automatic but you have to wait a few days before it shows up. I think it's showing up every Tuesday IIRC.

Noted. Thanks. I'll chill then.

The dao that can be told is not the eternal dao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth.

Decentralized Autonomous Organization.

A DAO on the Ethereum blockchain is a set of rules implemented as a Smart Contract (or code running on the blockchain). A DAO on Ethereum can hold and release funds based on a set of rules (eg voters approve the release of funds if the project is progressing as promised).

A Smart Contract (or code running on the blockchain) can be used to code the algorithm for a DAO, Pyramid schemes (eg Ethereum Pyramid), lottery and dice games, and other yet-to-be-thought-of things.

Check ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/3336/what-is-the-difference-between-a-smart-contract-and-a-dao/5747 for full explanation.

Ok fuck this I'm in, when the exchange starts getting more volume this coin is going to explode in value

coss.io is the exchange right, but what do you use the token for?

>what do you use the token for?

pumping and dumping

yes coss.io is the exchange... and 50% of the fees collected from the VOLUME of the exchange gets distributed to COSS holders called the fee-allocation-split. The exchange doesn't have much volume yet, it's only a month old, and they're prioritizing the inner workings (like the DAO) before they tackle the exchange-upgrade (UI/UX)

50% of fees spread among holders is fucking nothing. don't tell me this is what got people baited into buying this shitcoin

Sorry to hear about your Bittrex account.

>medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
>"Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year."
>"Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades."

its based on VOLUME dumbass

yes, right now it's nothing, but if volume ever gets to say Binance numbers you'll make like $40k/year by holding 50,000 COSS or some shit.

Right now I have 25k COSS and have made about $5 from dividends, so yea it sucks, but volume is like $500k/day compared to Binance having $10M+/day

How is the exchange? Is it responsive?

>lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance

it won't. why would it get even close to that level? look at bitbay, only 8mm volume today.

>93mm tokens
let's not forget that the max supply is 200mm

>Should I of

>it won't. why would it get even close to that level?
It will go above that level. Screencap this. You underestimate (or are just FUDing) the value of word of mouth. Holding the coin gives market fee dividends, which means coin holders who shill it can say more than the usual "... it will just be worth more later!" people can say. People are going to shill the exchange AND the coin.

I have been trying to tell you fags for the past 3 weeks:
COSS is literally the best investment

Jesus fucking christ the price of this shit is so manipulated I'm sick of it. Everytime there's good news a whale sticks up a totally impenetrable wall and drives the price back down below 40k.

Holy fuck how do I do this, I'm retarded help

Do we have sauce on her?

She's the type I'll be fucking when coss goes to $1

Coss is at a low price right now. Can you guys shill me how coss works?

It solves your money problem you fucking pajeet

Congrats on 50 cents OP. You'll be a millionaire in a million years.

i need her name for... projects. and reasons. yeah... pls deliver!

After the snapshot is complete and processed, simply login & go to your user dashboard where all your split fee part will be displayed. You'll then see a button to payout/convert to eth for every coin/token you've earned via COSS.

fuck off with these mind games by manipulating people into your shittcoin with roasties

You can do that if you buy Kucoin instead of Coss.

okay i liked coss but this shit is fucking ridiculous

coss can go fuck itself and i hope all your bags are heavy

LOOOOL

ETH has fees. What's new?

uh yeah every ETH transaction requires gas, even on MEW you need some ETH to send anything out.

it won't, it's ugly and slow, volume is decreasing every day, do yourself a favor and drop those bags

so coss gives me 0.0001 of some shitcoins and im supposed to pay 0.002 ether to be able to use them?

i srsly hope you guys aren't that stupid

Buy both. Kucoin has more going for it (referral bonus, swifter distribution) so it's superior is general. However, the way distributions are made put the coin pretty clearly in the 'securities' category which leaves it wide open to regulation pressures. COSS is less likely to get raped by that stick. And since it's tough to predict which will do better,buying both is a good hedge.

> Man get's paid to make sure DAO is automated.
> COSS makes sure that they are compliant with the world and not trading securities.
> Dude has problems paying .39 cents to engage smart contract.

Never change /biz
Stay poor Pajeet.

More time to fuel up. I just bought 100k

This is why COSS is honestly so good. The current system is going to collapse if we are going to go main stream. The fact that COSS is already attempting to follow the right legal procedures is a huge bonus as they might be the few that survive government regulations.

link to discord group?

cosstokenswap.slack.com/messages/C5YC6H26N
slack

Yeah, if you're such a retard to withdraw everything every week. Accumulate then withdraw, easy as pie.

Also, this is what DAO costs to operate. Otherwise COSS would get security status and that would be fatal for business.

COSS is going to be big. I will hodl at least until Q3 2018.

Seems kind of interesting, but meh. I don't have enough money to make a good profit + I don't see it becoming used by a lot of people.

It does not offer anything better then the other exchanges. If it was decentralized it would have been a lot more impressive imho

You invest in the coin mooning not the dividends