/plg/ Powerlifting General

powerliftinggeneral.com/

>meme edition

Links are in the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/l54a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheiko Programs:

Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for equipment advice.

I've been running C6W for about 6 months now, just hit 375 wilks in comp in December last year, feel like I'm reaching the end of what C6W can do for me. Is sheiko the next step?

why do you care so much about other peoples interests?

it's a step
probably not the only one

I hate manlets (except Joe and Alex) and I don't care who knows.

this is how to do the 3 main squat variations

THIS IS THE ONLY TECH ALLOWED HERE!!!!!!!

We've seen it. Quit spamming it.

Congrats on not fucking up.

Nobody fucking cares.

Good luck in April.

dont worry it'll be posted in every thread from now on until i forget

>please give me more attention

thanks for the (you) :)

Not a healthy attitude for a potentially successful athlete.

Did you learn to be a cunt from your coach?

How do I use the filter

I was gonna do this anyway, i was just informing you since you seem to have gotten aggravated by it

ok lads

add him to the people you don't reply to anymore

please dont post pictures of me ever again

this

Blueshoes unironically looks like Ilya sometimes lol

Yes

You can do many things that aren't sheiko.

Yeah, but you shouldn't.
Unless you're paying for an actual personal program.

>uncomfortable truth no one wants to accept

>the only way to train for everybody that is powerlifting is this one way, all the time, no exceptions

"No"

you forgot the
>for free
part

>those hollow sunken eyes
>that pale skin
>that receding hairline
>that skinnyfat body
>rainman-tier 'tism without the intelligence

Fuck I almost feel bad for blueshoes. Genetics has fucked him.

ok dino

There are literally dozens of programs out there that are >for free that don't force you to do the big 3 every single day you go to the gym. If you want to get strong as fast as possible, go ahead, do sheiko all year round. But if you want to still be able to enjoy your body after you decide to hang up your belt and singlet, leave sheiko to meet prep.

>There are literally dozens of programs out there

That are shit and get you nowhere.

But sure fall for the >get strong slowly dude do bodybulding< meme and get nowhere ever.

>But if you want to still be able to enjoy your body after you decide to hang up your belt and singlet

What are you even trying to imply?

take a look in the mirror you pathetic shitbag

trip on fagshoes

What kinda intermediate program should I run if I'm looking to increase overall strength? Sorry for posting here but /stg/ doesnt exist (anymore)

>sheiko is the only pre made template that is good

is boris sucking you off right now or something?

I think I found blueshoes father... lol

TM or a TM split, in general.

how much of an intermediate are you and can you be more specific with your goals?

just want a big 1RM? don't care about getting big muscles too much? what lifts? the big 3?

kys you stupid piece of shit who manages to take the simple joy of talking about picking things up and putting them down into something completely miserable

lol you never made any gains on any program other sheiko? how come there are many record breaking powerlifters not training on sheiko?

>how come there are many record breaking powerlifters not training on sheiko?

They are not running pre-made free programs. And when they are it's usually sheiko

You need to devote time when not competing or preparing for a competition to focus on improving weak muscles or healing injuries. Running sheiko year round doesn't allow for that.

>citation needed

>focus on improving weak muscles

Accessories

>healing injuries

Don't get injured in the first place by running a good program like Sheiko that allows perfect technique on every rep in every training session.........

>Running sheiko year round doesn't allow for that

why wouldn't it...... sheiko isn't come to your gym and slap you in the face for doing curls or facepulls

you have the burden of proof my dude

Thinking of unironically Norrisgramming for a while lads. I've never actually trained the main lifts in higher rep ranges consistently. I've done BBB with 55-60% before but I've never just pushed the big lifts for tens or twelves before. Might be fun, not too likely to get me hurt, and I have no meet on the calendar so frig it.

I care more about getting stronger lifts than getting more muscular.

Big 3, Press, Rows, Dips, Pullups - Basically I wanna get strong in most basic movement patterns

Forgot to add: I think I can squeeze out just a few more gains with LP but I'm sure I'm gonna hit a wall pretty soon.

>people don't get injured running Sheiko

People get injured running literally anything. It doesn't matter if your form is always perfect. Ask Bodorio.

>Accessories whenever you have the time and energy for it

Or you know you can take a month away from the big 3 and just do accessories, lose minimal gains, and not have to worry about cramming them in each session

I was also implying running sheiko year round doesn't allow you to recover from any injuries.

not him but you're claiming to know what top powerlifters are doing

saying many top lifters don't use sheiko is much more reasonable

>sheiko is the only program worth running

Where did this meme come from?

Here's the thing my guy: the two are much more closely related than you think.

idiots

>make claim with no evidence
>burden of proof lies with someone else

That's not how it works.

Prove it.

They don't, but they aren't using free programs.

Forgot to add >free >for advanced lifters

>lose minimal gains

and also make no gains

>and not have to worry about cramming them in each session

you're not gonna die doing 3 sets of facepulls after the workout or on the off days

>I was also implying running sheiko year round doesn't allow you to recover from any injuries.

why would oyu run anything competitive while injured......

you made the first claim with no evidence.......

aah..... texas method or sheiko are not bad choices than... sheiko has poor excercise selection for that though.

I was just reading up now on the lower/upper split for texas method.

I think it's pretty promising. I'd like to give it a shot myself

I'd program it something like:

Monday:
Squat 5x5 or 3-4x6-8
RDLs 5x5 or 3-4x6-8
Leg Pressing 2-3x10-12
Leg Curls 2-3x10-12
Abs/Low Back

Tuesday:
Bench 5x5 or 3-4x6-8
Rows 5x5 or 3-4x6-8
Flyes or Incline Bench or OHP 2-3x10-12
Pulldowns 2-3x10-12
(Optional) Lateral Raise 3-4x8-10 or 2-3x10-12
Arms

Thursday:
Hit a squat 5RM
Hit a DL 5RM
Do the same work after you did on Monday if you want, can go lighter or do less volume if you're tired

Friday:
Bench 5RM
I guess I see no reason to do a row 5RM if you want but I'd personally just do a 3-4x6-8 again for no particular reason
Same thing I wrote for Thursday

This is an secret optimal program wroten just for you.. try it out

I'm well aware. Was just aswering his question.

Nuck figgers

Unironically best squat technique in the thread, if some of you other tripfags copied this instead of complaining, maybe you all wouldn't suck so much

See if there's anything you like, or just take something as example and customise it yourself
imgur.com/a/l54a1

>This is an secret optimal program wroten just for you.. try it out

Kek
Thanks m8

I'm sure no one thought of looking at a good squat tech and just copying it

It's so simple

Thanks man!

Suppose I start stalling on either of these and find myself unable to progress weekly anymore, where do i go from there?

progress whenever the hell you can then

pic related actually looks like fun, might just try it out... I like the bench volume here.

>mfw powerlifting training is so easy and tons of people make out like the average workout it tough

>making gains is the only thing that matters

You also don't make gains while injured. Offseason work lets you muscles and joints get a much needed break.

It's much more than just a set of face pulls if you want to actually work on your accessories. There's lat work, ab work, overhead work, and arm work. Sheiko sessions tend to drag and there's things outside of the gym.

>not running Sheiko while injured

Oh, so you found a time when you wouldn't run Sheiko, good,

This is all true and all you american meme-loving bodybuilding pigdogs have presented are non-arguments and bullshit broscience backed up solely by your own stupidity and lack of technique (i.e. muh injuries)

Sheiko is literally the single best free program out there, and all of the criticisms any of you american swine have leveled against it are either invented or based on willful ignorance w/r/t how the programming actually works.

PS. Death to america

>There's lat work, ab work, overhead work, and arm work
Literally all included in the program.
>You also don't make gains while injured. Offseason work lets you muscles and joints get a much needed break.
You won't get injured running Sheiko unless you are stoopid. Which granted, most of you are.

don't worry about it senpai

if you're right as I think you are he will find out sooner or later

You get very little of any of those accessories running Sheiko. Twice a week at max, fine for advanced lifters to run most of the year, not so fine for intermediate lifters to run year round.

If you have already done the rep cycle described in pic related (I had a better explanation in the old website but it's gone now lol), then you just make the program more volume days and less intensity days.

For example:

Week 1
A
Volume
B
Volume slightly lighter weights but more sets
C
Volume and paused

Week 2
A
Volume
B
Volume but less sets more accessories
C
Light but with more sets

Week 3
A
Volume
B
Light
C
Light but plenty more accessories

Week 4
A
Volume but lighter weights and less reps
B
Light
C
Intensity

This is of course just a quick example. There are other ways of organizing it, and you can also make it for 3 weeks or 2 weeks.

What did he mean by this? Do you think that more is always better?

woops, forgot the pic kekkk

don't look in her panties for the rep cycle :x

crazy to think...

ray William walk into the gym

loads up 5 plate (50% of max)

and does 10 reps

as his first Warmup set..

wtf??

I literally never said that. There's a time and a place for Sheiko and it isn't all the time.

quads of truth

>tfw first attempt 400kg rpe 5

Coming up on dat GET boyos. You think Norse has finished that novice routine yet?

This is what u get for banning me.

This is like periodization, right?

>talking about norsefat in a cheerful manner

Lad, I'm sorry, I don't know how to say this...

Exactly.

Is everyone just copying blooshoos now? The original isnt even funny

Thanks for helping out, I'm gonna give this a try

Only if you're injured or something, in which case you shouldn't run anything or really try to le bodybuild either.

what are you talking about?

Or you could run not super specific-little-to-no-variation programming for a majority of the year instead.

>blueshoes isn't funny
Fuck off back to tranny discord

But why?

You'll still get strong, you can be strong overall, and it's fun.

>you can be strong overall
This means nothing.
>you'll still get strong
Slowly, while burning valuable time and effort on unstructured crap.
>it's fun
Progressing is fun, improving is fun. Having a bunch of nice strong sets of squats is fun.

>people can only have my goals and my time frame for competing and my definition of what is fun

Well presumably, considering that this is a powerlifting thread, the people asking for what program to run think powerlifting is fun.

SS is not a meme

Omg 40m get is soon

I like competing, I like getting stronger. I run stuff that focuses on the big 3, but still has plenty of room for other work, and the workouts aren't the same or nearly the same day in and day out. There's variations of exercises and more variation in reps, sets, and intensity than Sheiko. Still getting strong and progressing just fine so I don't see what the problem is. :)

I've said it before, I'll run Sheiko to prep for every meet in my competitive life, but there's no way I'd be able to do it year round.

you could just ask how to fix your squat
my post was just to show what your squat should look like in the end

Rev up your get photos lads, it's almost time.

Don't give advice, you're strong, but you're a small twinkish boy with no experience.

herro m name s dewooge

This was a reasonable response