FPH

Fat People Hate, hasn't been one in a little while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XLAIVoiwUc&t=316s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrR1KtITe5s
vocaroo.com/i/s1rjKIefdMtj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be close to underweight
>trying to gain weight and eat more
>immediately after my 4 hour shift fatty drags me to a funeral of people I'm not related to nor know
>instead of taking me back home after an hour get forced to stay for 4 more hours
>hadn't eaten since 11 am
>while these fatties sustain on their excess weight I'm unable to eat for approximately 10 hours and 30 minutes
>while we leave fatty screams at me in front of everyone how underweight i am and that I need to eat more
Fucking great to know how considerate people are in this day and age

>fat people
>considerate of others

haha haha haha, thinking that they'd be thoughtful of anything except stuffing their own fat gullets was your first mistake, m8

>fatties thinking about other people
They only think about their next meal

Can you really be body positive when you have to cover yourself up or be beaten by morality police?

E S P A Ñ A
S
P
A
Ñ
A

What the fuck is your relationship to that person that you would be dragged and stay at a funeral with people you've never seen for ten fucking hours?

>squat track

The person is my mother.
Best part is she told me the day before we were leaving an hour or so after I get home which would give me time to have some food and get ready.
Nope. Immediately off of work I get rushed out the door, hadn't even taken a piss.
Of course she doesn't work so why the fuck would she be inconvenienced or care? I'm already on track for a new job so I won't be here for much longer.

She has the audacity to bash me in public after this too. Now I'm trying to eat enough since I have to wake up 6am for work tomorrow and she brought me home at 10 o'clock

She's also out eating right now at a restaurant. The nerve.

>not everyone will see this, but I do, and that's all that matters
Then why post it publicly you disgusting tub of lard?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XLAIVoiwUc&t=316s

She has since came our as lesbian and I think started dating a trans woman, despite only dating men in the past and even having a sexual harassment story video up (which is just some guy begging for a fuck and then calling her a whale). She is also a "sex worker" whatever the fuck that means.

God damn sorry to hear about your mom, hopefully you get out of there Soon

Sex worker means prostitute, although I don't k kw who'd even want to fuck that, let alone pay for it.

You'd have to buy me a fucking house to do that.

Not necessarily fat people hate but I found this be funny

Here is a workout video of hers kek

If anything probably a fat fetish model. She has a pretty face. What annoys me is she could easily get rid of all the weight in a year if she really worked for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrR1KtITe5s

fuck forgot to paste it.

That'll elevate your test.

>literally not doing a single exercise right

why are fat women so bad at everything?

>20 minutes worth of half a dozen shitty machines
>not a single second of cardio other than the sweat she broke fitting her ass into the seat and then prying herself out

HURRRR WHY AM I STILL FAT??

That looks like what the braap meme sounds like

>started video
>got bored
>jumped exactly to 3:57 when she turns into a fucking pear shaped jello mold on top of a $3000 subwoofer blasting chief keef
>almost immediately vomit and back out of page

i'm only coming back to warn others, DO NOT CLICK TO 3:57 WITHOUT PROPER MENTAL BRACING

>Work at a movie theatre
>new girl is fat, obnoxious and lazy
>One of those "oh tee hee dont hit on me silly boys" types
>fat as fuck with no titties or ass, a potato on toothpicks
>flirts with all the guys
>tried to flirt with me, bertstare.jpg
>Calls out of work all the time, late and subpar performance

Jesus I can see these types of girls coming from a mile away and theres nothing I can do to avoid them. They are everywhere! Its like they need to have everything revolving around them. God help you if you get sucked in, its like an inescapable darkness.

There's literally nothing wrong with being fat.

Is that her arm or her crotch/legs...?

Yes there is.
Fatties use up more resources.
Fatties cost tax payers more money, both on infrastructure and in medical expenses.
Fatties drive up the cost of food.
Fatties drive up the cost of any utility or area that requires space i.e. Airplanes, movie theatres, stadiums etc.
Fatties are unpleasant to look at.
Fatties smell.
Fatties more often than not are unclean and spread bacteria.
Fatties are not as productive as fit people in the work force.
Fatties take up tons of space and resources at hospitals.
Etc etc etc.

Look at her facial features though! She could have been really attractive. What a fucking shame.

It means she sucks dick for money.

>When the leg press is just the standing simulator.

>Fat People Hate, hasn't been one in a little while.

nigga there is always 2 at any given moment

doesn't do the leg press very often because "it's a lot of weight on my knees"

Oh man, they're so brainwashed they won't even listen to Hawking

This girl is going to die at 35. She needs to wake up from her nightmare of a life and get her shit together.

How do these people function in the day to day world?

>Stephen Hawking can't even move
>has to stay thin by eating less

God damn, he must get really mad when he meets worthless fatties.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rjKIefdMtj

>

Hawking is probably fed nutrient paste through a tube or some shit. I doubt he has much trouble with binging.

Apparently they gave out these cards to fatties in the London Tube.
God I wish I was there to see the looks on their faces.

>doing drugs is ok
>raising funds for cartels is ok

If you are not buying your weed from a sixty year old hippy you are doing it wrong.
If you buy anything stronger you are a piece of shit.

>100 times 50 lbs
>1rm 79 lbs
And you actually believe this?

How can i join them?

they don't

How 'bout I just do what I want, you crybaby. You're not hurting anyone if you use drugs responsibly and in moderation, people assume if you ever do hard drugs you must be some kind of low life junkie criminal, if I don't buy that bag someone will; organised crime isn't going to be financially crippled just because I'm not participating.

>16g protein
G A I N S
A
I
N
S

You know what...ultimately all I feel when I watch this is jealousy. I am absolutely tiny compared to this woman but I would never dream of wearing any of those outfits, even if I went out dancing. It bothers me how I look at my body and criticise every part of it, yet I'd assume she has what society would consider to be a worse body shape, and she's totally happy.

American rave culture is fucking cancer

Why can't you guys be normal like euro's or ausfags

Apparently you didn't get the memo that people's public personae are not representative of how they actually feel. If she's genuinely that happy, she's beyond deluded, but I seriously, seriously doubt she is. It's an act because she feels like she has some moral obligation to inspire other fatties and make them feel comfortable in their own bodies. If she was honest she would admit that it's depressing and stop trying to trick people into believing otherwise.

I mean seriously, who smiles like that when dancing alone in their room? It's so fucking fake it makes me ill.

Yes, there is.

For starters, it can fucking kill you.

But I'm assuming she bought those clothes and wore them because she at least felt relatively comfortable doing so. I see what you're saying, I just find it annoying how I can't at least fake that level of confidence.

>and she's totally happy
people who are content with their lives don't post videos about how content with their lives they are. this is all an act and she's desperately clawing for a reason to not just eat a bottle of pills and chase it with a bottle of wine. You do you and keep at it.

>Why can't you guys be normal like euro's or ausfags

Thanks to the boom of rave back in the 90' bydlo in my country still thinks it's OK to wear tracksuit everywhere, not just for the training like it suppose to be.

>she's totally happy
Sure, when she's not in pain from all the various medical issues most of the time.

Well if it helps motivate you to get in shape then you should think of it as an advantage you have over her.

here in aus people wear shorts/chinos with singlets and tshirts

In america people get dressed up in costumes and have pacifiers

what's wrong with a lollypop ffs

>if I don't buy that bag someone will; organised crime isn't going to be financially crippled just because I'm not participating
Ah, that old fallacy. It only works that way because all you weak druggies think that (or just don't care). Not that I should expect much in the way of willpower or responsibility from an addict.

EPIC

Post that tiny bod' gurl.

kek

Check out her Instagram page at the end of the video. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

I'm at 105 pounds and can barely look at myself
Meanwhile that whale is so comfortable in her blubber

Kill them all

not my fault people banned the drugs handing them over to the black market
I love stimulants, bite me

From the looks of things, she and her hambeast brigade she hangs out with are sickly delusional. Anybody who has over 1k followers on any social media platform needs to wake up and get out of their fake phone world.

I couldn't stop laughing, and normally I'm not the kind of cunt who laughs at a fat person at the gym. She wasn't doing one thing right.

I am not talking about consumption, you mouth-breather, read my post again.

I am talking about where your money is going.
If someone grows weed in his garden and sells it, great.
If someone uses drug money that passed through a dozen intermediaries (getting you a shittier product each time) to buy assault rifle, that's another problem

I'm sure the niggers at da club love her.

lols. Sums it all up nicely. Being beautiful takes effort and restraint, saying you're beautiful takes neither!

Anyone else furious that they can be over 300 pounds and have skinny faces while you are 1/3rd of that with a fat chubby face?

>Unfriend rice

you a grill? some grills think a round face = a fat face. not so. can't see a fat face at 100lbs being very likely

Didn't she copy this "diet" verbatim from some bullshit website? Anyone have that pic?

I got chipmunk cheeks and dimples
No double chin

But it makes me fucking furious. This isn't fucking fair

>oy vey dimples are so fucking ugly goyim feel shame and buy my makeup

Is it a gash or an ass?

Is this exclusive to cookies? I ate pizza while cutting and I still regret it a week later
>tfw 1/5 of a pound fatter than I'd be if I stuck to my diet

If you're Veeky Forums then nobody gives a shit about dimples guys aren't that shallow stop projecting.
Although at 100 pounds you sound more skinny than fit. Go lift a weight

This one gets me the most.
The crab bucket is one thing, but the implications of this are just sickening.

What are you even speaking?

I don't drink any soda or sugary drinks but my pee is still yellow AF
Wat do I do?

drink moar

Drink more water idiot

I drink water until Im full tho

okay well, drink more
>yeah but I--
Drink more. 5, 6, 7, if you have to drink 12 liters a day because you have a fast hydrationism then that's what you gotta do.