Sumo DLs

>Sumo DLs

literally nothing wrong with sumo DL if it's better suited for your proportions

>he thinks he's superior because of the way he trains

You're not, weak cuck. I don't even pull sumo lmao, but I know I can outpull your conventional max if you made this post.

This post reeks of insecurity

>t. weak faggot

>this is what cheaters actually tell themselves

Keep proving me right

what the fuck are you cheating, exactly? Are your muscles growing in a fake way? Are you cheating gains for yourself?

>mixed grip

>he can't even pull 180kg

>widestance squats
>accommodating resistance
>box squats
>overspeed eccentrics
>doing sets with less than 8 reps
>lifting gear
any other memes im missing friendos?

That's the spirit, keep going

>tfw felt a pop in my bicep yesterday during mixed
>arm sore af today
i-its just a sprain right brehs? my tendon isnt severed?

m8 you would know if the tendon was severed. Probably a sprain. Flex your triceps when you diddy ya dingus.

well, can you perform shoulder flexion and elbow flexion? without loss of ROM? any pain?

actually, if the tendon were completely ruptured then he wouldn't feel any pain.

If you can move it it's partially ripped at worst and you should stop moving it completely

That's like 1% of the sumo deadlifting population. The rest are just monkey see monkey do lifters.

>he actually thinks I'm insecure and not just having a giggle

>Romanian DLs

yea i got distracted
this is what i get for pushing too hard on eca stack
gonna ace wrap my arm and ice it, left bicep looks swollen af

I dont like deadlifting and have never seen anyone do it in person but when I try to I naturally go for overhand grip
I have long forearms

>thinking rep range actually matters

I bet you believe in the anabolic window too

i can move. been wearing an ace wrap all day and a sling when im home from work.
i have full mobility but when i turn my hand side to side i get pain. the tendon's probably strained (please dear lord i hope its not ruptured or partially torn)

>I-I was just t-trolling!
Please, continue

>sets with 8 reps
N-no...

But rep range matters if doing memey periodization prilipins chart application am i right senpai? ;^)

>implying it didn't turn into that after the first post faggot

Okay I'm out of never ever faces now.

Hating on sumo deadlifts, lowbar squats, or an arch in the bench press is unironically only shit weak people do.

t. Man who squats high bar, front and lowbar, pulls conventional and has an arch in the bench as big as a fist

>avatarfagging
wew

Rep range doesn't matter. What matters is the number of difficult sets performed across different rep ranges over the course of the week. Lower %, higher rep sets are just easier to recover from.

Please, tell us more about how strong and cool you are.

>posting an meme used to laugh at people is avatar fagging

How new r u

I have a 14x10in dick. I'm 7'3", 460lbs, 8% bf lifetime natty. My relevant lifts are, 800 paused bench, 1250 high bar squat, 1500 conventional deadlift, 500x12 OHP. My harem includes all of the Victoria Secret angels, Clint Eastwood's daughters, Robyn Lawley, and Brittany Olsen (@miss_olsen87), whom I've all personally deflowered. The Jews work for me and I have Putin in my pocket.

Get off the damn computer, Timmy

>power lifters