Why haven't you gone plant based yet?

Literally best way to fuel your body. Its proven animal products cause all sorts of negative effects in the human body, and in places where the people consume little to no animal product these problems hardly exist. What the fuck is your excuse Veeky Forums. Do you actually not care about being fit. Are your whey protein drinks addictive?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
vegetarianbodybuilding.com/eat-less-protein-build-more-muscle/
forksoverknives.com/how-to-build-muscle-on-a-plant-based-diet/
sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2015/08/10/starchy-carbs--not-a-paleo-diet--advanced-the-human-race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Its proven animal products cause all sorts of negative effects in the human body
if we were meant to only eat plants then why the fuck can't we digest grass properly?

Who is talking about eating grass you mongrel . We are also not even supposed to be drinking cows milk..

>We are also not even supposed to be drinking cows milk
Shitskin detected.

You sound uneducated.

Lactose tolerance is for the most part seen only in caucasian humans. However, caucasian is not always white. white is not even anywhere remotely a good way of classifying human diversity.

My sister and her boyfriend are both vegan. They have to take several supplements that you can't apparently get enough of on a plant only diet.

Every vegan male is a dyel fuccboi.

Meat tastes amazing. Especially something you hunted down yourself.

The reason humankind was able to evolve to where we are, with the most advanced brains on the planet, is because we got good at getting a high protein and animal fat diet which large, complex brains require.

Forgive us for not partaking in your cult.

First off plant based isn't vegan dude. Secondly With the amount of garbage that we pump into the meat don't you think it would be wise to tone it down a bit. I am being very reasonable and not pushing anything on you. You can look up the facts for yourself...meat causes issues for humans.

Because you don't make friends with salad

>You can look up the facts for yourself...meat causes issues for humans.
No, our modern shitty lifestyle causes illness in humans. If not for all of our modern medicine, we'd all die well before our ancestors from hundreds of years ago did. And unless you were some starving slav peasant, you had a lot of meat/eggs/dairy back then.

If you're worried about shit in the meat, there exist a plethora of organic, non-hormone options. Hormones are banned entirely in US poultry, and non-hormone beef isn't ludicrously more expensive, either.

>muh facts
Vegan pushed "science" doesn't count. Humans evolved around a meat diet. Deal with it, smallfag.

Once again. Plant based is NOT vegan.

>much non sequitur
Fuck off.

Nobody cares, Autismus Maximus. Go talk to /lgbt/ about it, you mind find more of your gainsless ilk there.

Lol no gains. Dude protein is protein regardless of where it comes from. I'm not even agreeing with plant based and I can say what you just said is full blown stupid.

No. Stop spamming vegan bullshit you dumb hippies.

>Inb4 link spam

>Dude protein is protein regardless of where it comes from
All protein is not utilized or digested equally, dipshit.

Even whey and casein, both dairy derived, are vastly different.

Amino acid profiles exist and most certainly matter. You're a dipshit if you think pea protein is anywhere near as useful as whey when it comes to building muscle.

>Implying you cant take bcaa on a plant based diet.

>implying bcaa is enough to make up for a shitty cuck diet

>Dude protein is protein regardless of where it comes from

WRONG

quit it with this liberal cuck vegan shitposting. there is no way to gain muscle mass on a vegan level protien/iron/calorie intake. hows that for proven

Using the word cuck
Just fuck off

FALSE

Once again. Plant based is NOT vegan.
yes that is the definition or vegan you autistic cuck

Ok so to stop the whining on both sides I did so research. It took me less than 10 seconds. Have a look people, I was actually pleasantly surprised

caps lock is for feminists and hippies

>be cuck
>dont like people pointing it out
>cant stop cucking
>let me rather tell people on the interwebs to fuck off, surely that will make me feel like less of a cuck

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ok, : / you got me... im still going to keep eating meat tho. idc how it tastes, im trying to gain weight, and its the densest thing in calories that i can find, (besides whole milk

You can gain muscle mass without meat or milk protein, though.

vegetarianbodybuilding.com/eat-less-protein-build-more-muscle/

forksoverknives.com/how-to-build-muscle-on-a-plant-based-diet/

>humans aren't really omnivores, they're just pretending!
Get fucked.

Trips speak the truth

>Vegan pushed "science"

What's that?

Actually, no. Brain development is attributed more to starch carbohydrates. Link below for direction to underlying research. If you are discussing complex brains in relation to macronutrition, you have so much more to talk about with lipids rather than protein. Animal fat (id est fat with high proportions of saturated fat) has limited usefulness and correlates with incidences of cancer and organ failure/damage. Consuming a better O3-O6 ratio is far more important. Funnily enough, these matters are improved on a vegan diet. I figure you're making baseless counter-arguments to not deal with any potential ethical dilemma.

Meat does taste amazing. Get yourself some kangaroo. Fuckin' mint.

sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2015/08/10/starchy-carbs--not-a-paleo-diet--advanced-the-human-race.html

>LETERALLY
>PROVEN

Jesus, you're so full of shit. Vegans are even trying to retcon human development to support their cult now.

tfw high IQ so I went vegan recently

"How to provide good and plentiful food is, therefore, a most important question of the day. On the general principles the raising of cattle as a means of providing food is objectionable, because, in the sense interpreted above, it must undoubtedly tend to the addition of mass of a "smaller velocity." It is certainly preferable to raise vegetables, and I think, therefore, that vegetarianism is a commendable departure from the established barbarous habit. That we can subsist on plant food and perform our work even to advantage is not a theory, but a well-demonstrated fact. Many races living almost exclusively on vegetables are of superior physique and strength. There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and, in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate. In view of these facts every effort should be made to stop the wanton and cruel slaughter of animals, which must be destructive to our morals. To free ourselves from animal instincts and appetites, which keep us down, we should begin at the very root from which we spring: we should effect a radical reform in the character of the food."
-Nikola Tesla

even Einstein was vegetarian during his late years. He would probably be vegan today, since the dairy industry wasn't so bad back then.

I've been making the same progress since I've switched over (455s/345b/545d). Even lord Clarence is vegan. Vegan diet is the superior choice for health, ethics and the environment. It's literally "the right thing to do".

>The reason humankind was able to evolve to where we are, with the most advanced brains on the planet, is because we got good at getting a high protein and animal fat diet which large, complex brains require.

You are misunderstanding what this means like all the other retards who bring this up. Meat helped us because it was (at the time) an easy source of nutrient and calorie rich food. Basically, it was much easier to get 4000 calories from meat (& the micros). Nowadays you can go to the groceries and buy anything you want, it's not difficult at all to get an adequate diet as a vegan. It has nothing to do with meat having a special power that increased our brain development, at the time it was simply the easiest and most convenient source.

>Every vegan male is a dyel fuccboi
Yeah, say that to Clarence Kennedy, who is vegan. Or the plenty of other vegan powerlifters/bodybuilders/weightlifters who are successful.

>My sister and her boyfriend are both vegan. They have to take several supplements that you can't apparently get enough of on a plant only diet.

The only thing you might want to supplement is B12, although it's not obligatory, you can get it from soy milk and so on. It's just easier to take the supplement. You know how many meat eaters I know take supplements? By your logic all meat eaters need supplements. It just so happens that vegans are usually more conscious of their diet choices so they decide to take a supplement since it's optimal.

maybe thats why Tesla was asexual...

Because I don't suck dick.

> eat less protein build more muscle

> vegans actually believe this

Why? Why the fuck do you have to come here and prosthelytize your veganism?

You like your vegan diet? Good for you, stop fucking nagging everyone who is content with eating meat.

If a vegan diet were truly superior it would naturally be adopted by athletes and fitness freaks by the thousand because the results would speak for themselves but it hasn't been because it's not 'easy' to make the switch and certainly not inherently better.

Every vegan I've ever met has been a malnourished, delusion fucking retard. Sickly little people who emanate total fucking frailty.

Then you trot out the same fucking handful of weightlifters or athletes who are vegan and totally fail to mention that every single one of them with any decent size or ability is ON STEROIDS.

Clarence, as talented and dedicated as that Harry pooter fucking leprechaun is, is clearly or has clearly used some gear during his training. You do not get close to those lifts natty, no matter your diet.
He's not a good example. You can do whatever the fuck you want if you train right and take performance enhancing hormones. Dude could subsist on fucking carrots and still be strong as shit.

Post body.

Post body.

>Comparing the average American diet to any other diet

It's like you are not even trying

Don't use that girl for your vegan shilling threads, thank you very much.