MOTIVATION PICS, NOW!!!!!!!!

>suicidarse

kek

Dumping #3

Dumping #4

Dumping #5

Dumping #6

Dumping #7

BTW Im here to EXCHANGE so please post some useful ones.

That one is fake.
The guy is a comedian and made that photo for his standup routine.

>Standup routine

Dump #1

Dump #2

Dump #3

that is the cheesiest fucking picture in the world

Dump #4

this

its like that quote about pain and weakness or whatever

faggot shit

Dump #5

Dump #6

Dump #7

Dump #8

Dump #9

Someone post some shit man this isn't a one man show.

Dump #10

Dump #11

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Dump #12

Possible natty?

Dump #13

Dump #14

And because I want to see what the GET was because I have no life outside of Veeky Forums

Dump #15

Dump #16

Dump #17

Yeah but only after somewhere north of 5 years of training

Well, that was disappointing.

Dump #18

Dump #19

Brehs, the Veeky Forumsraelis would love this quote for inspiration desu.

Or not?

Two months after starting to lift again got my first gf. If that's not motivation I dunno what is, still a dyel but already a female. Gonna be a good couple years from here on out, only took 23 to get laid.

Oh it's the facial AESTHETICS user.

You're pretty much a God about aesthetics, but i'm starting to think you will be the next thing of Veeky Forums senpai.

Pls dump these

what is the point of this guy lifting?

Kek, i had those on my dead HDD ;_;

But this one makes me laugh a lot

Interdasering, I've never been the next big thing despite posting on this board for 5+ years. Maybe one day.

>I've never been the next big thing despite posting on this board for 5+ years.
Oh damn, or maybe because you didn't post your face a lot?
>Maybe one day.
Hopefully soon, but i guess Veeky Forums would like you to be more Veeky Forums, something like Zyzz and similar but getting the shit together.

But at least i think you already made it on face.

>Being this hot
>Took 23 years to get laid.

How bad is your autism mate? Not trying to be rude, but you could literally walk up to a chick and ask to fuck and at least 85% of them would comply.

I used be on sterons and snapped my shit doing PLing, took 4 years to heal. Back to completely dyel status.
Fortunately my test levels are normal still back to gym as of 3 months ago, making huge progress actually. I've swapped to Oly lifting though so I'm never gonna be aesthetic.
Quite severe. Also I avoid uncomfortable social situations like the plague, live in white suburbia with no people my age.

I need to lift for like two more years, drop 4 % bf and get a good hairstyle since I've never been able to find a good one.

Sorry friend answered your question in this post:
First paragraph

Based Mandino

If you want to Mentally reprogram yourself this is the way to go.

Only motivation you should need

ugh, not really motivated to die at 16

Yeah, but he was impotent and basically aesexual because of the tren...that and being a raging closet case.

le likes in le facebook

Real motivation coming through :)

Chris-Chan is more cool than arnold

Yeah, but hes impotent and basically aesexual because of the tren...that and being a raging closet case.

If dubs, Jeff goes

>3 months ago
Yeah, you WILL make it, damn.

Just don't give up brah and i won't wish you good luck or shit like that because you don't need it.
>t. Chris-Chan
Is these dubs what are you looking for?

Don't have much OP I'll look to see what I have.

Stand back, I'll get dubs

Definitely gonna need the luck though. If physically genetically Im above 6 then my aspergers levels are like an 8

Do like a bit of John Locke, a great character.

Wow I literally have nothing...

>tfw reading shit on CWCwiki
>realize how similar our lives could have been if I had chosen the easy path of being a faggot

All the motivation you need

can he do a planche?

>Roidin for this
>Those forearms

Lul

FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

All these years of lifting and you will only gain ability to walk backwards and sideways?

a what?

good goy. don't get married. don't have kids. don't worry, all these muslims will replace you if you don't feel like it. they are your friends

Can't stand, this cunt

shooped as fuck

"PERFECT"

I want to fucking chip in here
When i was younger (a few years ago) i had a gf and i really wanted a family, i was focused on my work so i could support us

You know what happened? She left me for another dude
Past few years ive been single ive been trying really fucking hard to find one single girl who i could have a relationship with and its been fruitless

If a girl is semi decent good looking and not completly toxic and bitter she has a boyfriend already and id wager that 98% of the single girls ive met spout bullshit like "All men are pigs, i hate men, im single but im not avaliable or want a relationship"

Putting work and effort into finding a girl is a pointless task if there are no women to be found, and im not talking virgin qts who obey but simply one who isnt the female version of r9k bitter and hateful towards guys

Women aren't for spending time with. They are for making babies so your species doesn't go extinct

Yes, and my point is they are quite horrible at that
They dont put out, they expect tons of attention and to be vicious cunts towards guys and still get loved but offer nothing in return

again, not talking about girls who are in relationships here because they are good in most cases and we get along fine but if a girl is single its by goddamn choice since she is most likely a toxic person

>did you even look at the picture

when you want kids just make sure you have like 20k$ or so and find a good looking girl with good genes that will be ok giving birth to your spawn for cash

>The soldiers sent to recapture him instead lay down their arms and join him.
So they supported him as farmers or what did they do?

he tought them the legendary spirit force bomb move

desu I like muscle in guys but not in girls (bi)
like idk, I just think girls should be soft (not chubby tho fuck that lol)

what's it to me if it does go extinct? the future after I die is none of my business

It's fucking depressing, but this is really the only route.

The structure of society rewards r-selection "spray and pray" reproduction, so the best you can hope for is to knock up a few sluts, make sure the kid is yours, then set aside a couple thousand each month for child support. If you haven't been cohabitating, this method is actually cheaper since child support can be a flat sum where the government seeks to collect on the welfare she receives for the child. If you were living together or, God forbid, married, child support gets calculated to "maintain the previous lifestyle of the mother and child" which means you get utterly assfucked.

I am a white guy and i do care if my race goes extinct but its not a fight i can win or guys can win alone
We need white girls to side with us in this fight and have kids, they arent up for that however so its a losing battle

having a wife and providing for a family is the most noble cause that man can undertake.

all these bullshit motivation memes aside, if you will never reproduce, you will never be anything that these meymeys tell you. Lifting will not make you glorious, only vain and void. Lifting for the sole purpose of greatness is a pursuit of the talentless.

>having a wife and providing for a family is the most noble cause that man can undertake

Truth. Only a real man is willing to step up and provide for a family that another man left behind.