ODN / CND

just went all in on pic related

anyone else here excited about these coins?

ODN is primed for an x10 run

havent done research on cindy so cant tell

Hopefully ODN will make up your losses from buying CND desu

Good choice on ODN realistically 10x

You just went for whatever the Pajeets tried to dump on you. ODN has developers openly dumping their bags while at the same time trying to hype the price, and CND has devs with a retarded handling of exchanges.

>just had ico
>AI / machine learning coin
>already has functional product

burning coins ins't the same as dumping bags, user

I duno much about CND but you're a dumbass for going in on ODN. I made 100% profit off of that but it's going nowhere right now.

I bought ODN at 2x the current price, is there really hope for me? I'm not selling my fucking bags at -50% but it's feeling pretty fucking heavy atm

CND is alright, but lolbsidian. That shitcoin is ~$8m and it's just a messenger+wallet. (inb4 people who say that Obsidian is a 'platform' and will cure cancer). Smart money sold and walked. That shit is going down another 80% before a rally.

CND is a great choice. Lose that Obsidian though

> ODN has developers openly dumping their bags while at the same time trying to hype the price

I'm genuinely curious, what incentive do you have to spread lies like this? I don't think you're fudding just to buy in lower, because you already had a chance to buy in quite low if you wanted to.

They were fucking staking the coins that were supposed to get burned. Like wtf. They said there was an argument within the tram if that was right or not. How would anyone think its ok to do that shit. These devs are fucking retarded.

back to your discord, pajeet and ranjit

heavy why? this has no way but going to 50-100 mil marketcap by EOY since there are no competitors in their field, no matter how much erc20 token jews want to convince you of the opposite

CND good, ODN bad

It makes me happy to see people supporting CND... can't tell if larp... but still.

I'm curious to see what November does with the price. Curioser to see what Q1 2018 does with it. I'm sitting on enough that I kind of want to give it some time to grow before I flip any.

this is literally wrong, user

why go through all that efford to fud a microcap coin?

ODN is fkn retarded, why would you buy this scamcoin? CND is good though, once devs get their shit together and actually list on an exchange there's not way this project stays at it's current market cap. Shit will moon.

>back to your discord, pajeet and ranjit
Nigger, for comparison a coin like COSS is $10m and actually pays a notable amount in dividends. Claiming that ODN deserves even a $8m valuation is adjunct retardation and/or just pnd shilling. You're clearly the Pajeet.

I#m in the discord and what he said is literally right.

The coins being staked went to the Obsidian Company, which is the equivalent of saying they went to the Ethereum Foundation instead of Vitalik's personal wallet. These are funds that go to improving the project through bounties and such, so I don't see any harm in that. Either way the coins have been burned as of today.

Buy Cindicator

What kind of price do you estimate it by EOY? Or by Q1 2018? I know its a bit like asking how long a piece of string is, but I still haven't made up my mind what I think it'll top at.

if you simply go off their competitors in the prediction space and compare their market caps, this can easily go 2-3x on the conservative side considering this project is probably more promising than the others being Augur and Gnosis. CND is only $20M mkt cap atm and that's stupid low.

Cidicator is absolute trash btw.
Who the fuck needs that shit they are selling?
A literal shitcoin without a market.
DO NOT BUY IT.

Yeah but the cnd devs are gonna make it illegal for burgers to buy so he'll have to pay legal fees and spend a few yrs in jail

you forgot to explain why anything said in the screen by sagemark is to be considered bad? Staking total supply is in the white paper and it's priced into 10% staking rewards

Fair. But aren't they also using their predictions to actively manage funds as well though? That to me should push the market cap for CND well above Augur or Gnosis I'd think. They've sort of been my benchmark, but part of me feels like that might be aiming too low. If my math is right they should be starting with a fund of $600,000 and paying out in Q1 2018... part of me is tempted to flip some after it hits exchanges, but part of me wants to forget about it and wait until next spring.

Nvm... looked at their roadmap again. The payout next year is for forecasters, and fund tech doesn't come until 2019... might flip and buy back in later in that case.

Doesn't matter, it will hit a top exchange soon and should pump a bit based on that alone. Plus it's fun holding black market tokens (according to the smug ass developers)

wow... so much fud on both sides

this is the least legitimate fud posted so far

>no one is going to jail.

whoops meant

They are already filing complaints and forcing people into court.

Wha? Wait? So the ODN team stopped staking, even though the previous payouts were exactly what was stated in the whitepaper, all because they wanted to respond to their community in a positive way? CRIMINALS!

user, if you're trying to FUD, you need to post a different screencap. This makes them look good, not bad.

ODN looks super promising with that price point.

bought ODN at the very beginning and there is a reason why i didn't sold at 20k. but damn, i wish i had a crystal ball, i easily had a masternode now.

you sound like a child describing the legal system

>no one is going to jail over this

there are already several people in jail. families are being torn apart over this stupid coin

>post evidence
>gtfo

choose one