When will the stock market bubble pop ?

When will the stock market bubble pop ?

Tomorrow.

Next question.

When will you kill yourself?

Post something other than tech stocks, no shit tech is going up like crazy, we're in the biggest tech boom ever.

Which coin?

Ok, when will the tech bubble pop then?

Haven't heard of that coin either. Stop shilling your shit, Pajeet.

don't buy at ATH bro

as soon as millions of dollars stop being printed everyday

the day after the bubble bursts

lmao you just want cheap bags, OP. you're fud wont work here
if you dont understand the revolutionizing power of automation, you dont belong in Veeky Forums

>tfw Veeky Forums hold coins while I own the robots that will run this world

You need to understand that the market can keep growing exponentially because our technology is improving on an exponential scale. Meaning we are producing goods and services on an exponential scale thus we are TRULY adding value on an exponential scale.

So long as technology keeps improving exponentially the market will keep improving exponentially.

Sure there can be some imbalance between different sections of the market that will receive corrections over time but this doesn't mean that the underlying growth wasn't there. It just means that the irrational market distributed that economic growth wrong.

Cryptocurrency could also keep growing exponentially as long as technology (and thus the economy) keeps growing exponentially as well.

i don't fud, i just don't know when to sell, everyday i check the charts

Forgot my picture.

It shows how the global GDP (adjusted for inflation) keeps growing exponentially even through crisis. Crisis merely reduces the exponent slightly. It has barely any impact on ACTUAL growth. This is the reason economy can forever grow exponentially. Or at least until we know literally everything about the universe and have developed every technology possible so there is no growth possible anymore.

are you saying its like a ponzi?

>as long as money keeps flowing in we can sustain the growth

sell now and take profits, if you dont understand why owning the robots and ai that will control the future of this world is important. put it all in bitcoin or whatever useless toy you come up with.

No i'm not saying "as long as money keeps flowing in". I'm saying the opposite. There is a genuine exponential growth in value created in the world. And thus it's only natural that markets reflect that exponential growth in wealth.

The market is NOT unsustainable. The only people that say this are people that don't realize that technology is growing exponentially.

THIS

now i got ya. thx user

sry i don't gamble with paper money