/biz is it true that Bitcoin Gold price gonna be

0,05BTC

lmao, more like 0.00000001

Yeah, like for two seconds

>0,05BTC

Yes, but slight correction, 0.05 SATS

But yeah, the number is correct.

1 BTC = 1 BTG

People will double their positions ovet dat block and then BTG rallies to 10k. Millenials like things with gold.. just wait and see

BTCG is Goldfinger's evil plan. Watch the movie, you'll get the answers.

Ill just hold on to the free shit and see how it fares in the next 5 years. No stress for me to let it lie around in some random wallet.

So we just leave our btc on bittrex, wait for the pump and sell like with bch? Then we go all in on the most supressed alts a few hours latter? Am i doing this right Veeky Forums?

5 years holding btg?

ayy lmao

Yes

Who cares? It's free and you never know.

>see how it fares in the next 5 years

Your pajeetness disgusts me, seriously. Fuckin kill yourself, I'm not trying to be funny. Just end yourself you miserable faggot.

How did you get it free?

Wew lad, your blockfolio must bedown today i guess

No. I'm pissed because of people like him. He's serious about "putting BTCG in cold for 5 years to see what happens".

How is that not clinical lunacy?

Can somebody explain "hard fork" or whatever, I have several thousand dollars in Bitcoin, and I don't know what it means. Can I just keep what I have on Poloniex? Or should I trade it for USDT and then buy Bitcoin again after the "fork"?

Can I just keep them on my hard drive without worrying (I forgot it in a different country w/mum oops)

Yes.

I have yet to hear anyone willing to buy that shit, only people that expect to sell it.
It will be worth nothing, because there will be no buy orders, and sell orders will not be taken.
Smart money sold their bitcoin yesterday, and anyone with half a brain will sell before the 25th, ride alts for a couple of weeks, and then rinse and repeat for SW2x.

So I don't need to worry about this bull shit?

>sell before the 25th
I have a hard drive with like 10 k in bitcoin on it but can't access, can I just leave that alone or am I fucked? I'll probably get it in a couple of months so I'm not worried about holding long term or whatever.

Selling Bitcoin Cash at current ATH was probably my best move in a long time.

Literally heard the same about BCC and look what happened

You really dont have access to it?

Every fork requires you to update to the new protocol within 30 days or else all your bitcoin will be lost.

Sorry man, you better get to that hard drive.

>Every fork requires you to update to the new protocol within 30 days or else all your bitcoin will be lost.
>Sorry man, you better get to that hard drive.
I can tell a shitpost when I see one

I just can't think of any scenario that would make BTG increase in price...The only reason why it happened with BCH was because of a massive group of chinks that kept mining this at a loss. BTG has no support at all.

BTG isn't going to be worth shit, people are going to dump this so fast

Google replay protection man, this fork doesn't have it.

It's an issuance problem in the backend code. Your coins will be hashed to the old fork protocol if you don't connect your wallet to the internet within 30 days, due to API significance. Leaving you with entirely Bitcoin Gold, not regular bitcoin.

Well, I can just tell my mom to stick my hard drive in her computer then, not that big of a deal. Hopefully she doesn't mess up tho.

Good idea, you don't want to come back home to 1.5k Bitcoin Gold.

I was talking from a trader point of view, nothing bad will happen to your bitcoins, just a price dip before going back up again, as usual.
But 6000k+ after the forks is possible only if new money enters the market, the spike now was just alts being sold in favor of bitcoin, total market cap did not increase, so selling now (disregarding btcg bullshit) and buy the dip would be better.
Ofc I could be wrong, it would not be the first time.

1.5*

Okey, thanks user I've been swing trading a little with the ups and downs, I'll see what I can do before Wednesday.

He's bullshitting you, just saying.
Your bitcoin are tied to the blockchain, not your private key. You can only use your private key to sign transactions. Connecting your hard drive to the internet may expose your private key.

There will be a pump in the first 7-12 hours because like with bch all the btg will bè locked in private wallets, only tradable btg will bè from is chads who leave our btc on bittrex, so the first days there will bè a very very low supply of tradable btg and that will drive the price up, so yes shortterm btg will pump

Yeah, I figured especially after this

10ZBtjpx
Kill yourself obnoxious avatarfag.

dumbass nigga

Ok guys Ive been reading about the upcoming fork that all you people are predicting, some people say btc will fall its price some others say it will rise. I just bought my very first btc for the price of today, should I buy more now? or should I wait for the fork and the btc fall of price?
Tell me your thoughts...

0,005 you missed a zero

Forget the trash (BTG), what's segwitx2 in november gonna do? Will it create another shitcoin or just change the blocksize of BTC?

>Literally heard the same about BCC and look what happened
you must be legitimately retarded to compare this two

This exactly, who the hell is going to be buying this?? I can make and sell toothbrushes with asshole hair as bristles, but if no one is willing to buy it, my product is worthless.

Idk, BCC had (and still has) a lot people believing it would eventually flip and become "the real bitcoin" and some big name support, there was real demand, just look at the shitshow on reddit between bitcoin and btc subs. BTCG has nothing.

BTG is gpu mined, and it sure will have my support

Bitcoin can take a shit (BCC and Bitcoin Gold) but it's still gonna be shit.

I'm new to all this, does anyone know if btc is expected to crash before / during the fork?

barely the public and normies know about the gpu bitcoin because this will become a threat for (((their))) corporate asic jew coin