I have applied to 7 jobs today; all beeing extrem wagecuck jobs like making cheese

I have applied to 7 jobs today; all beeing extrem wagecuck jobs like making cheese.

But thats fine. If i get a job; i can take a loan. Everything will work out from there even if work time will be hell.

But i have to make 1k until the end of the month for rent and my car.
I had to pull out all my crypto for a crash i didnt cause.

Please biz you are literally my only hope - without stepping into illegal territory. (Which i would never do because in my mind there is nothing worse than being locked up)

If you help me im going to be like a slave to this board. New flavor of the month coin? Making a cheap plushy for it.

Even the smallest amount is appreciated. And if a richanon decides to help me out solo; i swear im paying it back over the next months

eth: 0x922a208443203a16705f42f3a14ba3d1b051c964

Btc:
1HosmMr1E32soJgLmfgefUSCSpkoZZePEo

Website up soon; can start mass production once i can get a loan from the jews

Plushy chainlink / wojak orders go to [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x37f2b745aa1a437b44840f293896d6f120bddaf563303b2ee99d4f6a0e7e526c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if it doesnt work out ; i already found a cabin in the woods where i can sleep.

Only problem will be the way to work

So did you sell your chainlink at least $0.45? You did right? You couldn't of fallen to the hodl meme right?

Bought 22 sold 50

It was forced because of the car crash; i would have fallen for the hold meme.

Whydo you think i make chainlink plushies

I will also continue to make quality memes like my irl wojak here

Are you an eurofag ?

Don't you have car insurance?

Good luck user

German

They like to fuck you in the ass

Are you that guy from last night asking how to take loans without income?
I was thinking. Poloniex has a lending feature. You can borrow btc right now

I feel like going for a nightwalk; anyone wanna see my possibly future home?

Go user. I will go for a walk maybe later, so we would be wlaking together, but separate.

Go, show me.

No but interested

If you are really german:

Geh zum Arbeitsamt und beantrage Wohngeld.

Yes, post it

Sounds nice;just gonna recharge my phone

Hab ich schon alles ; problem ist das mich ein autounfall ziemlich hart gefickt hat und miete letztes mal auch schon zu spät kam; werde rausgeworfen bzw kann nicht zum job wenn ich money für beides ned auftreiben kann

Who wants to fuck me in the ass D:
Anyway jobless italian here, how did you find a cabin in the woods to live, wouldnt the cold kill you ? I'll may find myself in your situatuon very soon

Bin selbst pleite, sonst hätte ich dir was geliehen. Hoffentlich geht alles gut aus für dich.

Was for this one

Well winter is coming so thats a horrible problem i didnt think about... i thougjt a sleeping bag + a lot of cloth + warming bags would help

Shit you are rigjt if it snows im dieing

Well I haven’t used it but I did use poloniex for a long time. Basically make an account and view loan offers in the lending tab. Once you take one you can use it to trade for funds, I don’t know if you can withdraw it. But the option is there and requires no bank or creditor

I'll send 1000 LINK if you cum on chainlink cube and record it.

Yep, if i was you I'd buy an ikea tent and place it inside the cabin and cover everything up with a thermal blanket, and next you gotta think about water and food, dont drink cold water if you get sick is practically over and you die

I have no chainlink cubes here;
Destroyed my first one for this

Forgot to say you may wanna check /out/ if you want to survive out there

Wait i dont get this how can they just give loans to randoms

Would you be fine with a smug wojak

1k link would be around 1/4 of the money i need it would be a huge step; ready to throw away my honor if i can just somehow make this month

The Man, The Hodler, The Legend
- Were all pulling for you Plushbro, your gonna make it.

glad to see you again plushiebro, you're gonna make it

check your spam folder

No. Just go buy material for link cube.

plushtard you're my favorite poster.
your threads always manage to crack me up
there isnt a more wholesome poster on Veeky Forums
keep plushing my friend.

Not funny winter is cold :c

You know you are playing with fire, don't you? Sergey is Russian and therefor Russian law applies on your post.
This is purely REPROACH and DEFAMATION you are putting on him. You know that's a 5-year minimum jailtime in Russia? Even in Europe and America this will get you JAILED.

I am currently connecting the Links from your IPaddress so i can track you down. The Mossad (Yes, that's the Russian police you dumb fuck) will be informed by some very smart contracts i'll be sending them.
You should'nt provoked me AND Sergey in the first place, you will be an example of what my hidden oracles can do to neets like you.

Watch and learn, you pathetic roach. Also let this be a lesson for all of you. I'll be watching.

R.

Wieso hast du keine Versicherung man

One user sent me 250$ if link moons thats half of it already

Hab ich versicherung ist denk ich pflicht
Trotzdem ficken sie dich bei jeder gelegenheit

Dann geh zum Anwalt

Stop begging. There is nothing more pathetic than begging.

time stamp with a spoon in your ass, with "why, there is no spoon, neo" written on time stamp. I'll send .3 BTC

Nice trips and you are right

But in my situation this is not important;
I either make it or end up homeless; no momy basement

Dude how are you even that poor in germany, germany is where gypsies from my Eastern european shithole go to make money.

Legit question btw.
What was it?
Alchohol problems?
Gambling?

Yesterday I put sharpie in my ass and made two pics, one with sharpie in the ass and timestamp and second with sharpie with shit on it plus timestamp and user refused to send any BTC, yet he promised.

So no...

Aren't you German? You don't end up homeless in Germany unless you are an alcoholic or drug addict. You live in one of the wealthiest countries on earth. Grow up dude. I worked low wage for 7 years to build up an investment capital and now i've made it.

This dude, Asked him pretty much the same question and curious to know the answer.
How are you poor in germany?
I live in an eastern european shithole and even im not that poor

Don't you get Hartz IV? Go to a supermarket and work 10 hours a week for 450 eur and the arge will pay your rent.

Why is this a different address than you posted last night? I sent ETH to that other address. You didn't even respond or thank me.

Send me upfront and i said that already; will even cut off a finger; spoon in ass is literally nothing; but i would destroy any respect from the people on biz which would nullify the plushy demand

Which one did you send too?
I doubt i oversaw it; maybe a pajeet?

Well, I'm not that guy

Milk enema squirting out ass time stamped with "got milk" written on time stamp. .55 BTC

I have a huge problem with my car insurance; which is eating all my money. And if i cant pay rent i will be thrown out; i applied to 7jobs today but i wont be paid until end of next month

I sent to the address you posted last night. I got no response. Not even a thank you.

Why is this a different ETH than you posted last night?

Be warned. I was being thoughtful and generous, but this is a red flag for anyone thinking about sending anything to this new address.
etherscan.io/tx/0x37f2b745aa1a437b44840f293896d6f120bddaf563303b2ee99d4f6a0e7e526c

This is the thread:

I know its not legit because its triple the amount i ask for. Send me 0.2 btc and i will be here all day doing whatver you want; you would have saved my life

have considered, uhm... selling your car?

>jobs like making cheese

MAYBE YOU SHOULD APPLY AT THE CHEESE SANDWICH FACTORY

Would the picture from yesterday be sufficient? I have also picture form today with timestamp when my fiance was making enema on me.

I am able to share them for 0.1 BTC, but I need 0.05 up front. I am not going to be played a fool second time.

I can even put a spoon in my ass later. Hoe my hemmorhoids will be strong enough.

Holy shit dude the thread was deleted way longer than 3 hours ago i didnt lookat that adress anymore cuznobody sent anything there

I simply didnt check it and nobody said something in my mail or the thread thank you so much

You can see the adress has nothing else on there; i just made it and was like "yeah back to the old one"

Im really sorry

This is great im nearly halfway there

Nigger got to literally ANY supermarket and speak to the Abteilungsleiter and ask them if they want someone to clear up the shelves for 450 EUR per month. They literally hire fucking immigrants that can't even say a sentence in German. After that go to the Arge and show them your contract with the supermarket, they will give you some funds every month and plus pay your rent. And if you need a short loan then go to the SozialAmt, they might give you a small emergency loan in order to get you back on your feet.

Go to social services and stop begging for money. Sell your car.

> (OP)
>I sent to the address you posted last night. I got no response. Not even a thank you.
>Why is this a different ETH than you posted last night?
>Be warned. I was being thoughtful and generous, but this is a red flag for anyone thinking about sending anything to this new address.
>etherscan.io/tx/0x37f2b745aa1a437b44840f293896d6f120bddaf563303b2ee99d4f6a0e7e526c
>This is the thread:
> →

OP, why are you not responding to my post?

I just did; but the transaction went trough 3 hours ago; the thread with that adress is like from 12h +

Like i said im really thankfull; but after the thread was gone i simply didnt check the adress anymore i literally saw it dor the first time just now

Its a missunderstanding

This thread wasn't posted when I sent you the ETH. I had said on the thread last night that I would send it to you today. I don't email people I don't know in person, so I hoped that you would check back.

I hope it helps. Good luck to you!

>social services

He probably looks like a junkie or has a bad Schufa and they won't give him shit. You done goofed up OP. Next station is Obdachlosenheim if you want to survive.

>send me money first
that's not how this works.

No, I demand fresh pictures with current time stamp and phrase

You're welcome. Please know that you are valued. People do care. I wish you all of the best and I will buy something from your store when you get it up online.

Ok, another fucking idiot that won't pay.

Fucking idiot.

OH I REMEMBER
You said you were to tired and wouldnt forget about it; right? Thanks so much dude

wtf OP I thought you were going to kill yourself

Do it already!

You're welcome!

You are really a piece of shit.

Obdachlosenheim or cabin in the woods... i gues the first one is warmer

BUT IM halfway there already if i can find just a few more anons that have money to spare i will actually make it

God this is great its like a second chance

Will have a job soon hopefully and then i can take a loan i can mass produce my stuff and .... ahhhh

Dont u have GF?

I will match any donations given to Plushtards today. Be generous because this guy is really trying.