Rat faced soy goy

>rat faced soy goy
>mustard race

he looks like a direct descendant of Genghis Khan

All mid to high ranking Nazis looked like pathetic subhumans, exactly against what they themselves they were advocating, ironically enough. A perfect Aryan man was blonde like Hitler, like Hitler, slim like Göring, tall like Goebells.

He was a hero, and clearly you tards don't know what Aryan means.

You are now aware the Nazis loves soy to the point to calling it the “Nazi bean”.

Clearly neither did he

I know, I've read his diaries, he wanted soy production to feed the troops and growing population, because meat was getting scarce are you tards really falling for the soy meme I think the starving troops wouldn't mind eating natural soy. And he was aryan, if you think only blondie, blue eyed barbies are aryan go neck yoursleves

It’s a joke user. The fact that the soy meme is a fucking meme (test levels are 99.9% genetic) taken seriously by the far right and yet the Nazis loved the stuff.

He doesn't look that Asian, he looks vaguely European, just in grotesque and malformed proportions, exceptionally ugly. It's not completely Eggman tier but pretty close.
>onion shaped skull
>alien looking, wide, bulbous forehead
>no chin
>no jawline
>flat back of the head
>beady eyes
>beta bitch facial expression
>hairline/hairstyle is full JUST
Compare him to Hitler on this pic. Hitler just looks like a normal guy while Himmler looks like a caricature of a human.

Well there are a lot of ugly guys so... he was smart though that is often the case with ugly people.

He wasn't that smart, he was just an ass kisser and a traitor to boot, eventually betrayed everyone around him, including Hitler.

When it comes to a list of most evil Europeans, George Soros is more Asian looking than Heinrich Himmler and Adolf Hitler. There is nothing wrong with being of Asian heritage, of course. t. Central Asiatic.

Goring was actually a tall, fair, fit, blond haired blue eyed fighter ace in his youth. Of course by the time he joined the Nazis he was a 300 pound drug addict.

I actually do wonder how the Nazis justified being nowhere close to what their own "scientists" described the master race as looking like. Hitler I can see sliding, since despite having brown hair it was still straight, he was 5'9 tall (above average for the era), blue eyed, fair skinned, and a long face and head with a prominent chin. Basically looking typically "Nordic". But how did someone like Goebbels justify it?

I guess you haven't seen Reinhard Heydrich, then. Some of the other Nazi high command called him a mongoloid behind his back.

Those eyebags are ungodly, Good Christ. I hope I never get old.

Is there anything that I can convince you on Veeky Forums that the Nazis were good guys and Hitler did nothing wrong at all? Come on, you have to believe deep down that a Nazi victory would be better for Europe in the long run because of the crap we are seeing today with liberalism and refugees screwing up Europe.

Don't bother lad, they unironically believe this is all for the best.

>an unsustainable war economy,
>lower quality of life for the average person than the Weimar Republic
>corrupt beaurcracy who in all effects were mini nobles, vying in government their personal relationships.
>spoke ill of the government and you got camped

user, i agree for the large part that the undiluted flow of refugees is bad, but the Nazis were shit. That plus we here have to deal with their and stormfags constant delegitimization and obfuscation of real history with lies and propaganda.

But the Nazis were ones that were fighting against this liberal do-gooder bullshit faggotry that we are seeing in Europe. And so what if people got thrown into a labor camp. They were probably communists and traitors to begin with. It's only propaganda because you are being brainwashed by the education system to hate nationalism and Hitler himself. I'm not a stormfag but I rather deal with fascism than liberalism.

Were Polish and Jewish children conspiring communists?

They probably were. Sorry but gotta be safe than sorry. It's kind of like with Muslims. Sure some of them are decent folks but they are potential threats to the homeland.

Yeah, every Germany should have been killed after the war, I agree.

I think Heydrich was a fucking monster and no love for him but he looks pretty Scandinavian or Slavic. Doesn't look mongoloid at all.

He's 87 years old. Honestly once I get to 85 I'll be happier dead than alive. Post 85 is when things get nasty.

>blonde like Hitler
>well fit like Goering
>good looking like Goebbels
>white like Himmler
Nazis everyone.

And half-jewish like the Ideal German soldier