20 HOURS

20 HOURS

20 HOURS UNTIL BITCOIN GOLD ON YOBIT, THEY ARE THE 1ST BY A DAY LIKE WITH BITCOIN CASH

THEN MOVE TO HITBTC, GET PAID BY THEM WHEN THEY ALLOCATE BTG

THEN MOVE TO BITTREX AND THEY'LL PROBABLY PAY IN A FEW DAYS

YOU CAN GET PAID 3X IF YOU'RE NOT A RETARD

BE READY BOYS

IT'S COMING

Holy shit thats a good idea

that shit actually work?

It'll be so easy to move those coins around from exchange to exchange!

i got paid 3x with bitcoin cash doing this but with yobit->cryptopia->bittrex

unlike with bitcoin cash, only yobit, hitbtc and maybe bittrex so far will be using it so i expect the timeline to be about the same this time

Surely they arent that retarded and check BTG otherwise people would just magic up money and BTG would be worthless

move your BTC to a ubiquiotous alt. 50/50 ETH/TC for example will get you liquid enough and able to transfer to hitbtc then yobit. DOGE if you've got balls of steels

Don't buy fake Bitcoin Gold on yobit...

so i sell on btg yobit, then move wallet to exchange 2, sell btg, then move to bittrex and sell again?

>getting BTG on yobit = buying it

Stay a brainlet

yes. doing this
I shouldn'
t have to explain that and I expect many people to think I'm actually moving BTC so i'm gonna let them make that fuckup for the lulz

Really!
How do they correlate your BTC wallet to the wallet on other exchanges?

So won’t you only be credited by the exchange if you have a present balance of btc? Why liquidate to alts? Why not just move your btc around the exchange wallets then dump it back onto your private wallet.

good luck shuffling your btc around with the mempool clogged up because of the million of other people trying to do the same.

Oh your selling your bitcoin gold for alts to bypass the lockdown of btc wallets after the fork happens. Even hitbtc said transactions of btg will be locked down for a week after the fork. This plan doesn’t seem doable.

I don't get it. Don't you receive only once on the 25th on all exchanges? How do you shuffle when everything happens in under 1 minute?

brainlets need to be handheld

The fork already happened based on the balance on a certain date, so it won't work.

Man this coin gonna cost 0.00001 BTC when it hits Bittrex. Nice ROI

Maybe stop interpreting your toughts into what I wrote?

bittrex is disablingbtc wallets to create the snapshot both a day before and a day after the block to avoid this kind of arbitrage and possible loss of funds due to lack of replay

Okay so yobit is the first exchange to open a futures market, nice. What you just wrote will not work and shows that you are very unexperienced. You call others brainlets but in fact you are the brainlet.

yeah, it's not real bitcoin gold airdrop it's just a futures market

Maybe it’s his way of getting community feedback on whether it would work or not.

Why do people keep posting this meme? What's the proof for it?

there is no proof, bittrex said its happening on the 24th or 25th, forgot. check their twitter
anyone repeating the retard mantra of "it already happened" just bought some dumbass fud
free fucking money air dropping on us soon

holy fuck you're stupid have you not heard of the snapshot period? Do you think they do this all at different times or something? yeezus fuk

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing! Let's all get rich with this easy simple trick!