You're gonna miss the train. Last warning. I'll be back after the moon mission

You're gonna miss the train. Last warning. I'll be back after the moon mission.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I spend a lot of time on this board so I'm trying to give back for all the pumps I've ridden because of this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

eboost.info/uncategorized/eboost-to-appear-at-coin-agenda-oct-25th-and-26th/
discord.gg/tUZVSCv
youtube.com/watch?v=np87h4c8Vqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why if their big announcement sucks penis? And when is their announcement anyway?

how big is the pump going to be?

>I spend a lot of time on this board
No.

and what kind of gains are you anticipating if things go half decent?

I like this coin. I don't know why. Marshal Long came out looking pretty level-headed in that youtube interview. Though I'm concerned that the fellows over on bitcointalk keep calling him a scammer.

I think the announcement is on the 24th? That's a bit of a worry seeing as how the fork is the day after.

100 billion dollar companies partnering with eBoost - "what if the announcement sucks"

Purse partners with 1st blood - 2x.

People are funny!

I should say partnering with a group of companies with collective mcap exceeding 100 billion "

the coinagenda announcement is on the 24th, BTC fork is on the 25th. Aren't you worried that BTC continuing to moon might affect any possible run that eboost might have?

The snapshot has probably already happened. Once people realize that they'll be back into Alts. I think it's good timing actually.

I'm retarded, anyway.
eboost.info/uncategorized/eboost-to-appear-at-coin-agenda-oct-25th-and-26th/

eboost does its thing at coinagenda on the 25th and 26th.

Thats from 2016 =) I think it is actually on the 24th.

went all in couple days ago, my $50 is most likely why its mooning

Got 5k eBoost I have high hopes for it

ebst will be a disappointment

This coin is going places.

> bought at 2.5k
> dumped at 3.5k
> that was me, go rebuy again, I am waiting to dump on you again

>2 million market cap
>huge announcements
>12 million supply

I'm hoping it'll reach 2x by minimum, there's no reason why it wont if the partnership is anything legit.

Also the event is happening on the 25th a day after the snapshot and that's when the alts are pumping again.

How much time is left to accumulate?

considering btc right now, it'll probably dump again over the next day before people have free money to throw at alts after the fork

Unironically all-in.

These fucking charts are giving me a 'calm before the storm' vibe.

So what companies are we expecting to partner with...?

ironically you shud join this p&d discord.gg/tUZVSCv

???

Look closely.

At what

that just means someone fag fingered. that big non filled order doesn't mean anything at all. and if yhou think it does, yhou're going to lost a lot of money investing

Fat fingering isn't a thing on bittrex. That was intentional, as it triggered a clause in the eboost/bittrex contract that if the price doubled its ICO they would release the other half of coins. Now, what's strange is only 12 Million are circulating, but the coins were released, the only question is who has em!

okay so help me out. really what you're asking is WHO'S gonna' DUMP the coins? Let's be real here, this eboost has been a scam since it's inception. The entire project is cancer and looks like cancer head to toe. What are you thinking this means? I'm willing to invest, but it's hard given what i've read about eboost over the last hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=np87h4c8Vqs

devs got into bitcoin early, not looking for a cash grab

I listened to the whole thing. 33,000 sats? Did I hear that correctly?

Just listened to it.

Marshall said 33k is easily attainable with the projects coming up.

people on this board still dont own Eboost top fucking kek

>gaming coin

I'll b right thx

It's really something, isn't it?

itll be a nice 2x at least

This surgical slow pump could break out at any time

Buy now or cry later