Let's face it, the board is shit now

Let's face it, the board is shit now.

No one is making money. Everyone is acting vile towards one another because a lot of us got burned.

You get called a retard for making 'poor trading decisions'; which basically means you invest in coins with actual technical merit and don't use a crystal ball.

I urge mods to separate crypto from biz as a new board /bmb/-buy my bags.

Veeky Forums was made as a crypto containment board to relieve /g/ of crypto threads. I'm making lots of money. Not my fault you faggots bought into the chainlink meme.

> no one is making money
speak for yourself faggot

I didn't buy chainlink, the shilling was so obvious.

I bet your some faggot who thinks they're a savant because you got lucky.

I can't wait to find you.

Prove your worth faggots.

Crypto is a zero sum game. You got rich off of someone's loss.

Biz is terrible if you are looking for someone to tell you which coin to buy. It is however very good at demonstrating exactly which coins are in actuality shit. DGB, Obsidian, Link. For some reason their downfall was completely obvious to me just because of the way the biz community related to them. The loudest person in the room is often the weakest.

>Crypto is a zero sum game
Fuck off newfag.

Those of us day-trading Bitcoin are making plenty of money right now, which is what you all were supposed to be fucking doing. Not holding like retards and not buying shitty alt-coins, which are like penny stocks and have high risk.

That's why you're retarded.

>Link
Seriously?
Dude lmao enjoy being poor you piece of shit.

I agree. I first starting coming here because every thread was joyous and would literally make me laugh out loud. Those days are gone. Crypto is too well known as a money making scheme now. Too many faggots and pajeets have come into the space. Sad.

>day trading

You mean margin trading?

don't skateboards get all scratched up when you use them regularly? What does he do? Drive around with it in his back seat and then carry it around with him like a briefcase?

>I watch biz blogs so I know
No it wasn't. There would be a couple of crypto threads and the rest about SEO, IM and other scams.
Good days.

>I can't wait to find you.
poorfag is in his anger phase.

Perfect ID color confirm.
Dubs confirm, check em.

ShareBlue shills and SJWs from reddit killed it.

Not a skateboarder but not really unless you're grinding the bottom on something

Faggot crypto trader in his ATH phase.

Can't wait to meet you at a crypto meet up, we're gonna have a HELL OF A TIME.

Its like it was before crypto took over. Don’t worry. Crypto will make another wave of millionaires out of all of us soon enough.

No he means day trading you dumb ape

Ive made incredible returns. Youre just retarded/deluded.

HAHA enjoy no gainz

Unironically this.

Sage

>No one is winning
>Ok some people are winning because others lost
Which is it pal? Also welcome to life. We can't all be winners in every situation. Survival of the fittest and all that.
Someone lost the opportunity to eat food because you ate breakfast this morning.

> separate crypto from biz as a new board
YES PLEASE