Will btc pump or dump after the 25th

will btc pump or dump after the 25th

snapshot already taken dude what you on about fucking retard

BTC could actually keep going up. This all could be a psyops by altcoins to get people to buy alts.

Or, it could dip like people are saying, and (some) alts may go up a very, very small percent that wont' mean anything.

>very, very small percent
oh boy are you in for a surprise.

>it could go up or it could go down

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS

Am I? Or is that just your hope and alt coin investments talking.

>and (some) alts may go up a very, very small percent that wont' mean anything.

What are you talking about? There a lot of alts that moon a large percentage of their initial prices. Money will go back to alts because alts are more profitable than just holding BTC.

It isn't a market wide snapshot. Bittrex is doing theirs on the 24th at 3am pacific burger time. Yobit on the 23rd at an undisclosed hour.

When any news outlet, media source, or forum hypes something up, it could be a total lie. Real investors (Wallstreet) regularly baits normies, like Veeky Forums posters, into falling for scams, as Wallstreet is all about making money, and mainstreet normies are fish with mouths agape, chasing around bait.

All the hype is around Bitcoin. All news is around Bitcoin. And yet you take a few negative news articles as a psyops campaign by wallstreet investors to get people to buy alts. You're fucking nuts.

Has Veeky Forums ever been right historically about a "specific date" causing a surge in alt coins? Which alt coins did get a surge then? Which ones didn't? For a board dedicated to crypto, the tracking of their data seems to be nonexistance. "Its gonna go up!" or "It's gonna go down!" is all I see, no real analytic, over time data comparisons of the various currencies. Just whatever gets spammed with threads the most, thats the only influence on altcoin decisions!

For example, someone on Veeky Forums should put the top alt coins on a chart, mark these "important dates" that Veeky Forums seems to know about, to show the truth about which coins to buy and which not to buy. That's real analytic data, and a real reason to buy a coin.

Alternatively, you can just browse Veeky Forums and buy a coin because someone spams it and says "ITS GUNNA GO UP BUY IT user TEE HEE HEE" and buy it like the mongoloid you are, calling that "good data".

>Alternatively, you can just browse Veeky Forums and buy a coin because someone spams it and says "ITS GUNNA GO UP BUY IT user TEE HEE HEE" and buy it like the mongoloid you are, calling that "good data".
>tfw this is my due diligents

whales will start dumping, followed up by the normies

coins have always pumped after forks

Where's the data proving this?

The only BitCoin fork I have experience with is August 1st 2017, which was followed by a huge pump. However, there was a large dip in the few weeks preceding the fork.

This time, there has been a huge pump prior to the fork, which may indicate a dip after the fork this time round. Or the pump might continue. I wish I knew which way it'll go, I need to buy 8 more BTC and I'm trying to time it right. Debating whether to buy half now and half after the fork to hedge my bets.

no user. there is no reason at all to believe there will be any difference from last time. absolutely nothing will happen until a week after the fork, then alts can go up again.
there will be no cambrian explosion of alt buys on fork day.

dumps only happened because of the FUD, never because of forks.

Obviously, but who's to say the fork won't spark any fear, uncertainty or doubt for BitCoin when it happens.

All i know is after the last fork i 5x my money by holding Alts.

It'll dump, not much, but it'll be from profit taking. Many are expecting free money from the forked gold coin. Many big name analysts are projecting 10k soon..but remember, dips always come after forks..smart money knows when to take profits

You seem very upset that there is nowhere on a business board of Veeky Forums (of all fucking places) that does extensive research and can give you free information on how to get free money.

Heres a tip. DYOR. And lurk more. Not just here, go on other sites, read whitepapers, join telegrams, check out twitters, Mark down dates of announcements and conferences. I find most of Veeky Forums knows the right way to do it but don't, and thats just fine. For me, I don't do all that shit. I make 100k a year, crypto is just fun extra money to me and Veeky Forums is the best corner of the interenet imo.

More than any other board on Veeky Forums, there is a huge, huge amount of money to be made on Veeky Forums way, way more than other boards. Therefore, it is safe to assume that this board has the largest quantity of marketers. It is smartest to be skeptical. Studies have shown that people who focus on "not losing money" in investing end up gaining more from investing than people who invest to "try to make big gains". Skepticism is the key to not losing money.