Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have 40, will i make it??

Yes

Ill wait for the dip

no shit user.

anyone who isnt accumulating this coin is either a brainlet or indian

Was thinking about this one.. Should we?

why would it go much higher?
x7 or x8 might happen
I've got 10

are u saying 7x is not alot?

Buying more with every pay check

How high post fork?

trying to get as much as a I can pre fork.

>"But user, it's only +700%. I'm not gonna set a buy order for such small gains in the future."

ETH itself is technically not supposed to be used for payments, OMG is the official 1m/txps global payment platform for the ethereum network and now it looks like it will be the official decentralised exchange as well

there are only so many logos of big companies

I've invested 8000.- Swiss Francs in it at 7.9 Dollars. Hope it will rise soon so i can buy christmas presents for free.

>fork
When

and what will happen?

What's smartest; buying OMG with eth or btc? i have some eth laying around

Already got 300, wondering if I should maybe buy some more, who knows it might dip again though

are you me? I'm constantly considering going in deeper

I feel like there's a couple of you user's in very similar situation
>Bought $7 to $10 in late Summer
>Went from +20% to -20%
>Still not dumped as much as other alt's
>Considering to buy more now, but how much?

Yeah this sounds about right

Btc post fork user

I feal ya.

I know we don't talk about "le reddit" here but when I lurk in /ethtrader, I see a lot of talk about OMG. It's by far the most popular eth token, I want to believe a lot of impatient mETH fanboi's are looking to buy rn

why is the acronym for this coin is OMG instead of OMO like pic

Because your dad isnt coming back

I had 120OMG in September when it was near 230k sats, didn't sell despite doubling my money, sure it was going to go up more.

It dumped. I took a $100AUD loss, and held BTC, made 20% my BTC investment and played around with XLM this past week.

Just bought back 210OMG. Feeling fucking comfy. If anything, this huge dip since September shows it isn't going anywhere near below $6 and staying there, if you buy now there is a 100% you will not sell at a loss.

I stayed away from this token for a while, because Oh My God.

Thought it was fake, after a load of research, in balls deep now. Buying more each payout day.

Not a shill but I like that they are constantly keeping everyone updated on plebbit, twitter etc.
And vitalik kinda supports this project so that's good.
What I don't like is them trying to generate hype with dumb shit like the "meeting with google" photo they tweeted or the apple sticker fiasco.

>"meeting with google" photo they tweeted or the apple sticker fiasco.
Seems like they have stopped with that shit though.

i know
he went to cuck your dad from your mum

the team needed to grow up a bit with their social media bullshit, and so far it seems like they did, which is good

Hopefully JuN did reign in hist twatter accout

>brainlet or indian
What's the difference

I have more OMG than anyone who has quoted numbers on Veeky Forums save for 2 or 3 anons.

I am so ridiculously happy I found this coin and for everyone here alerting me to it months ago. I too thought it was a joke at first, but I've been studying this daily since then.

I am 95% confident this will be one of, and probably THE, most successful crypto of all time. This is the first foray crypto will make into actual practical usage. This is the next Google everyone, I am saying that without an ounce of embellishment.

And I think there's a TON more partnerships that we aren't being told about just yet. Major corporations. Major nations. Taxes being paid through OMG.

I am so excited. I have a really nice job IRL, its allowed me to afford so much OMG. But I can't even concentrate on it. I'm expecting to retire in 2019.

big september news coming

Do you think maybe this could be a 4 digit coin one day?

I will share with you user, and the people in this thread this secret piece of shinni magic.

I am a jew and I lived and worked in china or 6 years, I traveled to alot of provinces.

This is the reason the coin is called OMG

There are three english phrases every single Chinese person knows. Even in the farthest backwater, the most outlying provinces. They don't speak english but they know these three phrases.

You will talk to them and they would say them in order.

"Hello"
"okay"
"Oh my god"

they would exaggerate, there would be no reason to say "oh my god" in the conversation but since it is one of the three enlgish things they know they would always say it.
They're little slanty eyes would pop open and they will exclaim "Oh my god"

even if you are just talking about the weather.
Even the poorest peasant knows "OMG"
That is why coin is omg, that is the reason why. Thats the fucking reason and this is the only correct answer to you're common question.

Someone just sceencap this.
>t. Jew

Absolutely. But the real value is in staking.

hahahha what a delusional faggot

join the p&d crypto group and accumulate $ discord.gg/F7tEJgU

Did you miss out on Ethereum?

This will be a similar experience. But worse. You had every chance to see.

>not always using ETH if there is an ETH pairing

Fuck BTC its so slow

when will you be able to stake OMG? what is the return?

poor soul. stay poor.

Have about 150 omg, will I make it?

1500 omg am I gonna make it anons I put my lifesavings into this and pulled out of my 5 year mutual funds

Next year in some type of pre-plasma intermediary form.

The staking reward is a percent of transactions. All fees charged go to stakers. The percent will be voted upon by the stakers. Personally I'm hoping for 1%

In 2-3 years you'll see an omise sticker in every thai 7/11 window. And then it spreads throughout the rest of asia.

>The percent will be voted upon by the stakers.
>greedy whales are going to make this as expensive to use as visa and damn the entire fucking project
god fucking damnit I was so hoping this would be good

Market forces user. The whales will know what it'll take to keep it viable.

If anything I'm worried about too low a fee. Omise holds a gigantic chunk of coins

>2-3 years
The Thailand connection is real but they're going to branch out of there way sooner than 2-3 years. I think there's a lot of integration with Japan in their pursuit to go to a Jcoin economy by the 2020 Olympics. And I think there will be a lot of penetration into China. Singapore too.

They're already branching out.

why so much btc? it might dip 25% with segwit

How much you holding user? I have 10k, and I have other positions in other coins (ARK, REQ, TRX, SRL). Thinking of going balls deep.

why is the price so low then ? what will push people to invest in it in the short/middle term ?

just before or after, and that's in 3 weeks, maybe you've seen all alts go down 30% and btc go up the last 2 weeks no ? the question is why isn't he 100% btc

that was a serious question btw, I'm looking for an alt to go all in after forks

I just bought 14 because dip. My only other crypto is a tad over 2 ETH. Should I more OMG?

>100% btc
because a 7% margin is not plenty?

I was sad when my stop loss kicked in and sold off a bunch that I didn't really want to sell. I didn't think it would go under 120000 before the BTC fork.

fucking hell this shit needs the plasma update to work
yeah I'll invest maybe in 2020

>doesnt know plasma becomes reality 2018

single digit iq must suck