Are you ready for tomorrow?

> $6,500
> shitcoins-apocalypse

Boy i hope so

lol if you think BTC won't crash back down below $5000 by this time next week
Screencap it.

I'm ready daddy. Take me to the moon daddy. My body is ready daddy. Yes daddy

I agree user but (i think) op is on about pre fork

You really should diversify your portfolio if you haven't already. It's a bad idea to hold heavily in bitcoin at the moment. Sell now while it's high, wait for the dip and buy back in at $4k-$5k

LUL OP THINKS BITCOIN GONNA RISE XDDDDDD

But what about holding until you get your Bitcoin Gold?

Hahaha worst advice ever, 2x fork mid November means people will be multiplying their bitcoin just by holding, and also buying more to multiply more so... Sell now and regret buying back in pre 2X at >$7k

What is the fork in November? If I keep my BTC in buttrex throughout the month will I get more BTC in November?

you're pretty fucking stupid huh?

Agreed. Going to high 6's sometime tomorrow or Tuesday

But why would that happen if Veeky Forums says nobody wants btc gold and calls it shit?

Why do so many people want bitcoin gold? It's a scam coin, and we're probably going to see more like it in the future. I hope all the fucking morons chasing "free bitcoin" learn their lesson this time around.

It's a fucking trap, especially since BTC holders have to move their coins to a wallet outside of the exchange in order to get the free forked coin. This would reduce the circulating supply and cause the BTC price shoot up even more. The large investors are going to take advantage of this by dumping a large amount of BTC.

The forkings are considered a strength test ironically.

Btc is the coin that gives birth to unicorn shitcoins like Bitcoin cash which went 10x within 24hrs

That's not the case. Although not completely clear, plans are to integrate the new coins into exchange wallets. Check your exchanges.

2X will not end up with free money when one of the chains probably dies.

>nobody has ever made money off dead coins

Do you not like free money?

Who's your daddy?

I like replay attacks. Gets me moist.

Then after the snapshot period or actual fork the price will come tumbling back down and flooding back into alts. I've been accumulating and getting comfy boi

i love this meme
the money is not going to be spilling into as many alts as you think friendo. you're not still holding bags right? are you watching your btc holdings diminish? must suck hoping it'll go back to how it was. protip, it's not.

Friendly reminder that Bitcoin Cash is the top 4 in market cap

Previous forks went quite well

the good alts will go up though

Nah I'm pretty diversified because I'm not a retard but to think that isn't what's exactly about to happen is pretty retarded. Bitcoins price will rise more and again but don't be such a lil dick rider thinking all alts will die, you're just making yourself look like a dumbfuck neetbucks investor

haha! good one bud! you will remember these threads one day. you received sage advice but were too blinded to see it, until it's too late. best of luck!!!!!

>4825 ▶
>
u just want me to sell my alts so you can buy them >_>

They said the same thing about BCH
Guess who laughed when it pumped to 0.46 on the first day.

Coming from the person who just spouts the same shit that has been repeated time after time. Crypto already saved and boosted my life I'm set m8 I don't need your advice.

Then I sincerely hope you only hold BTC. We are from the same community.

No we aren't. To think bitcoin will be the only successful coin is too stupid of a bandwagon for me to jump on. Some alts will come and go but some are here to stay and show no signs of slowing down, especially ones that have strong followings specific to it's origin country.

I enjoy profiting from btc but it is a much slower way of getting to the big leagues. Even just the easily spotted hype/potential trains like eth, ans/neo, omg, qtum, mona, etp have netted me 7 figures. We aren't from the same cloth, I care about money and you care about bitcoin.

Only holding BTC is stupid. Only alts can provide massive gains.