COSS has changed from a scam to a promising coin

COSS has changed from a scam to a promising coin.

They are quickly upgrading their exchange, and the next step is changing the entire UI to be much more functional/professional.

Exchange coins like COSS have natural value and usually go past $40 mil market cap.

So, I think COSS is due for a 3-5x if they improve the exchange and people actually use it.

Also, if they start accepting fiat for BTC/ETH, many Americans would use it to avoid USA-based fiat exchanges.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COSS is the best investment into your future. Do you want to tell your grandkids that you missed this out ? What are you doing user ?

bought 50k of this, will hold at least year to accumulate the dividends

It's amazing isn't it.

It is. Yeah it really is.

For exchange, assuming COSS will collect an average of 0.15% transaction fee, token holders will receive half of that, or 0.075%. Assuming the fair value of COSS would generate a yield of 2% per year, at maximum ICO valuation, COSS needs to generate $1.8 billion in transactions per year or $5 million a day.

For payment gateway, COSS will receive 0.75% fee for all transactions and token holders will receive half of that, or 0.375%. Assuming the fair value of COSS would generate a yield of 2%, at maximum ICO valuation, COSS needs to process $357 million in transactions per year or $1 million a day.

> Assuming the fair value of COSS would generate a yield of 2% per year, at maximum ICO valuation, COSS needs to generate $1.8 billion in transactions per year or $5 million a day.

And now look at Binance, $72 670 756 volume in last 24hrs.

>tfw only 5k coss

will i make it my fellow COSSmonauts?

Here! Have a Bump for shilling one of my shitcoins!

If people care about having a decentralized claim to half of all profits of this company, which they should. One could shoot for Binance levels which got its claim to fame by selling ~NEO~. Wow, ooh.

I'm not going to post the valuation that COSS would have should coss.io trade at binance levels because it will make me look fucking shilly to show you just how much of a ridiculous fuckton of money you could make. 50/50 shot of never being a wageslave.

So if COSS got to be half as big as binance and did 36m a day transactions then you would earn 72% a year in dividends?

Fuck.

COSS is the best opportunity right now to make it

Too. Fucking. Obvious. Shills.

give me the numbers, i own 0 coss
i will dump 10k into this if its truly mind blowing, what are the returns if coss handles binance volume

Delete this I need to buy more

I sold my LINK and moved to COSS for now, I only learned about it a few days ago. COSS exchange just needs to list coins after their ICO and it'll get massive volume. The more volume = more payouts we get, thus increasing the value of the actual COSS token.

If you assume 10% profit per coss token over 1 year as market cap. With coss.io == binance.

I believe it is 23x~.

that was at 11 cents though. It is probably closer to 21

medium.com/@coinsoncoins/the-bull-case-for-coss-why-it-is-not-unreasonable-for-coss-to-go-up-39x-63d0f5fbbdea

>Now lets assume that COSS gets to the trading volumes of Binance, another very new exchange, which launched in August and 2 months later already has volumes of approximately $100mm/day. If COSS did the same, that would mean volumes of ~$36.5b volume/year, where $73mm (0.2%) would get distributed to 93mm tokens, which amounts to $0.78/year/token. At the current value of COSS at $0.20 that amounts to a ~400% fee split allocation/year.

>Assuming that investors drive up the price of the COSS token until it yields a 10% yearly fee split allocation, that would value the COSS token at $7.80, a 39x return from where it currently trades.

Ok turns out it's a lot more than that.

short answer - Buy Coss

Do note that these quoted counts are LOW. Only tokens bound via MEW or on the exchange are considered in the distribution pool. Other exchange pools (such as markets like HitBTC trading wallet) are excluded, as are any private walls not contracted in. Realistically, multiply gains by 2-3x.

How long until coss updates their shit exchange? Kucoin is already adding new coins and has more volume without being on CMC.

this

I would use COSS if they would actually accept my KYC request, 2000$ limit a day, what the fuck is that?

I don't think they enforce the limit anymore

guess I'll buy some on edelta in a few days anyways buying on their exchange is a bigger nigger than edelta

Limits are removed now

Guys, I didn't realize this before, but... if they're giving us control over when we convert non-ERC20 coins to ETH, that means it will be advantageous to wait until the ETH/??? payout is to its maximum potential. We'll need to accumulate, say, ARK until ARK sees a spike, and then dump it all at once.

It's a fucking crypto mini-game and I love it.

1100 here, we are all going to make it.

If it reaches binance levels of trading you'd get at least 75 dollars a week.

Holy cow this guy knows what he is talking about!!!

Kucoin is Chinese and opens up with a clear security that will never be legal anywhere. And they launch while most Chinese recognised exchanges have halted their trading while waiting for government to make regulations. They are riding a wave of undersupply of exchanges in China at the moment and they operate on a Money game mentality. Offering 90% at first to lure people in. If government in China take action, they will be the first to go under and all Money lost. There is also security act in China.

COSS on the other hand thanks to DAO that was completed yesterday, the 50% fee split will NEVER change!

Kucoin can change the % anytime now even to 1% !

So for me, COSS is the winner. An exchange where it offers a protection to the company and its users.

P.S Before anyone says that Kucoin is located in Hong Kong, Hong Kong also have a security act. And if classified as a security it need license to trade.

WINNER: COSS

Thanks for reading. The truth needed to be said! The decision is up to you as always.

Yes, no point converting now, hodl that shit in the DAO for now and convert coins whenever it moons.

>Do you want to tell your grandkids that you missed this out ?
I don't sir.

>I sold my LINK and moved to COSS for now,
good move

i converted to buy more coss

>How long until coss updates their shit exchange?
No idea. Probably a few months at least.

When the fiat is up and running MUH FUCKING DIK

COSS is one of those times where the "whales are suppressing the price" meme is actually true. I've been watching the price on hitbtc for a few days and there is a whale moving a massive, impenetrable sell wall between 41k and 43k sats every few hours. It's making it almost impossible for the price to go up, despite very strong buy support. Good news if you want to accumulate, but annoying for those who already have.

why annonying? are you do impatient that you can not wait a few days? i will just flip some other coins and accumulate . super comfy. fag whale sells cheap

I literally never have and never will believe in a "whale suppressing a price" Until I for some reason decide to do it myself.

Also yeah, Final destination, Coss only, items off. I'm slowly moving to all in on it.

Coss needs to up their shit

KUCOIN :) KCS. SHITS ON COSS

>I literally never have and never will believe in a "whale suppressing a price" Until I for some reason decide to do it myself.

Normally I would agree, I think most people who say that are deluded.

But it's very, very obvious with COSS. Just watch the order book on hitbtc for a while and you'll see what I mean.

when mooning boys?

I'm considering picking up 30k Coss, but the exchange is pretty shitty at the moment and I got burned by POSW in the past, so I'm hesitant.

Someone convince me why investing in it is a good idea.

what a fucking brainlet

when they start listing ICOs first, which they plan from next month

this is the accumulation phase

This. The whale holding the 40k sat wall is accumulating. You should as well.

What does the token actually do?

If you hold the token you get dividends from exchange fees. I'm assuming they're using the token to raise money for their platform.

>I'm considering picking up 30k Coss, but the exchange is pretty shitty at the moment and I got burned by POSW in the past, so I'm hesitant.
>Someone convince me why investing in it is a good idea.

Its a singapore exchange (never will be regulated more than it is now)
Their capitalism in singapore is the purest freemarket there is m8, they are the one stock market in the world that's not rigged.
it will be here five years from now
it has over 1000 merchants signed up for it's system in SE asia, korea, and turkey.
its cheap af
it pays dividends
it has a great team
SEC can't touch their nutsack with a hot poker
your literately gay if you don't buy
It is a member of the EEA
It is partnered with civic coin and ark
dan laimner or w/e (EOS/bitshares) is a silent partner
dan is a white hat mason who is military intelligence, (navel) and is in charge of implementing the american blockchain
Dans father is also navel intellignce and threatened the shit out of money skelly and money skelly pooped his pants
if your already gay your the really homo kind of gay
Coss has dank memes
(((I))) wouldn't lie to you goy
I am chad
Bogadoffs own 100% of all coss tokens in existence
even yours
I fucked stacy

jusfuckinbuyituguntorstaypoor

The coss exchange is garbage. Been over a week waiting for one of my sales to process.