Controlled Demolition

Dumb goys, you really think the jews will let you store value in crypto without them getting a slice. This run-up in BTC has happened far too suddenly, and they're going to dump on you at the top. BTC is already down from its peak and barely holding onto $6000usd. ETH is already down and can't even stay above $300.

You really think Goldman and JP Morgan just finally got into BTC this year? No. they've been in for a while. The China FUD and jaimie-faggot-dimon remarks were all orchestrated, it wasn't a blind coincidence that those news headlines happened within a few days of each other.

Everything is happening according to plan, and they can pull it at any time to scare weak hands and grab even a larger share of the total crypto in existence.

Just look at fucking VTC as another example. For *months* the volume for VTC was a pathetic trickle around 150-200 btc per day, and now all of a sudden it's 8000 btc today. You think that's all random? No. it was planned.

Nothing we do matters. No matter how much BTC you end up getting from trading or mining or having bought earlier, you're gonna get rekt because you're not part of the inner circle.

fuck that

Bullshit. Far less than half of the Bitcoins in circulation are on exchanges. You can't be fucking serious. Jews do not own all Gold in the world. Jews do not own all rare metals in the world.

what does vertcoin have anything to do with anything OP? Say what you're really trying to say. please i love this stuff

good thing all my money is in chink coin alts so it doesn't matter even if this held any water

They're unironically too stupid and short sighted you dumb jew

BS, the market caps would be way higher if jews were involved that heavily. bill gates is worth more than btc's entire market cap. sure some jew whales are probably fucking around but nothing even close to what they do with fiat

>BTC barely holding onto 20x what I bought at a couple years ago, not even counting increasing my BTCs from alt trading
Oh no, what will I do?

troll harder faggot

These guys are brainlets and already holding my bags

jews are the most powerful. you think larry ellison is just sitting back watching btc go up without having bought a huge share of it a while back? look up ellison and compare him to mcafee.

pretty much every major tech company is jew-owned, and they've been VERY quiet in regards to crypto...something is going on behind the scenes.

we're about to see some weird shit happen. i'm not saying btc is going to tank, what i am saying is that it's NOT decentralized....we should all know this and accept it by now. why do you think VTC is going up so much? because people *finally* realized that it has value in being ASIC-resistant. that shit was a basic fact about vertcoin but yet pretty much NO ONE was talking about for months and only now that it's up so much people see it due to hype about btcgold being asic-resistant.

and yes i get it, there are other coins that are gpu-mining only.

pic shows some of my older trades in vtc...

>Thinking you've got it all figured out
Unless you have at least 10 figures minimum you're nowhere near as clued in as you think you are, because if you did have everything already figured out you would have made far more than that.

what i am trying to say is that BTC and crypto market are NOT decentralized the way we "think" it is....this is obvious when you see how easily whales manipulate.

so imagine the entire market is a puppet and the ultra-wealthy are pulling the strings. we only see the crypto market dance and get happy or sad if we correctly predict its motions.

but the *actual motions* of the puppet are controlled by the ultra-wealthy. so yes, even though the jews don't own 100% of all btc or crypto, obviously they don't, they can fuck with the market at any time like the China FUD and jamie dimon BS to make it do whatever they want...the control the news media the news cycle, everything.

if they want they can orchestrate a sell-off and put in short trades right before it happens, then they make $$$ on the way down and since they control the movements, they know when to buy back in.

look how perfectly BTC hit $5000 then tanked to $3000 then moved passed $6000...you think that smooth sort of action near round-numbers would happen if the market wasn't manipulated? come on.

same goes for VTC...no one gave a fuck about it being ASIC-resistant until recently.

this is why i'm not going to post on Veeky Forums or come here anymore. because as soon as anyone says anything, there's also some fuckwit that says "well if you're not rich then you don't have it all figured out"

wtf? did i say i have it all figured out? i am just stating that what you see happening is all being orchestrated by much higher powers. how is this controversial on a board that routinely points out whale manip.

so if you can figure out what the whales will do, then you can profit with them. this is fucking common sense. did i claim to be a whale? NO. you can see i am trading with very small funds, i even showed you a screenshot from my past VTC trades, which i fucked up. this isn't me larping as some whale. i see the big picture but because i'm not in the inner circle, i have no idea what's going to happen next.

btc could continue running or they can just pull it and take down alts with it. since most of us are small little krill we have no idea what's going to happen next.

You have a point but all non zombies know this already. If you're preaching to the normies on this board they're gonna call you a racist nazi for speaking facts.

My point is that you don't know shit because you've failed to profit substantially from your predicitons. I'm not acting like I'm anywhere near as knowledgeable as you're pretending to be and I'm up $3 million in 19 months, if you're still this much of a small fish you should stop pretending to be some sort of oracle.

If alts DONT go up during this "le big fork meme" in a few days, then that means Veeky Forums is a bunch of brainlets falling for jew schemes.

#pajeetlife

been reaching the exact some conclusion as you OP.
I don't know how this shit isn't more obvious to people.

What we should be doing instead, is to try to find a way to profit from this. Don't know how though.

Good ill just buy more when they force the price down

Pull it.

Dumb Jew, You are dead. You have been caught. The humans will kill all of your males over the age of 12. Your jewish crime spree is at its end. You will die. No one will save the jew, because everyone has sufferred the multimillenium crime spree. Your money is worthless now Jew, your time on earth has expired. 111

The thing they don't seem to understand though is that we can always just fork a coin and use that if we don't want to play with them. They can have 99% of the bitcoin and inflate the price or whatever, but we don't have to buy it back from them at their inflated prices. We can just make a new coin and use that to trade whatever we want to trade.

kekked hard for some reason

>people who try to manipulate market buy tons of coins and store them
i'm ok with this

fucking buy the BTC dips and keep holding
simple as that

/pol/ is fucking cancer

begone vile protruding nose creature

go see a doctor bro