If you are not recovering right now

i got some bad news for you user

maybe you should be in promising future multiple billion $ coins like omg instead of shitcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the skateboard meme

sell now before it goes to 80k sats next week

>peasants telling me what to do.
>fell for the "he fell for the skateboard meme" meme which exists only on Veeky Forums

stay poor pleb and let the grown ups who have studied this game make millions.

>proud to bleed money

Stay poor retard.

you need two more OMG.

>if you are not recovering right now

i never lost in the first place

Can you send me the link to the OmiseGo product? I would like to showcase the OmiseGo demo to some investors.

>s-stay poor

please watch the charts in exact 48 hours, then again in late nov. and then again in q4 2018.

you will cry every single time.

patience senpai

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

OmiseGo literally doesn't even have a working prototype. It's a fucking vaporware that only pumped because of vitalik and palm beach confidential. Enjoy your bags.

>being this salty

"This collaboration allows us to market-test our solutionvery soonin an intermediate scalability environment.It also gives OMG stakers an introduction to our PoS protocol, by beginning to participate in validating transactions."

"Many world-class corporate and financial institutions are showing an interest in utilizing the OmiseGO network for their existing mega-businesses, so we are always thinking about how we can effectively serve them as a platform."

you know. the best feeling in the world is getting richer every month while watching the plebs envy and fud. im addicted to this.

WE
WUZ
KANGS

Watch when this hubris-filled retard loses all the money he gained on a real coin to OMG and suddenly stops posting. will it be 6$, 5$ or below when he finally kills ihmself? let's find out.

Post me the link to the OmiseGo prototype. I will wait.

>doesnt realise you have to invest before the tech is out to actually make more roi
>doesnt realise that 700m with no product just shows how much people are hyped about it
>actually thinks its a bad sign but in reality is just mad he missed out on the roi until now
>has too much retarded ego to invest now even tho he knows it will sky rocket eoy

never change biz

I still don't see a link to the OmiseGo product. Keep being delusional, but once people wake up and realise that OMG is literally a vaporware with no product then you fags will start posting pink wojaks.

>I still don't see a link to the OmiseGo product.
>Doesnt read the wp to make moves and get richer off crypto instead shitposts on Veeky Forums and gambles with lunch money chasint shitcoin pumps

"The profit generation comes from holding OMG tokens. They will be used to validate the Proof of Stake network of OmiseGo and that’s how tokenholders will get rewards.

More transactions on the OmiseGo blockchain = more rewards go to tokenholders."

omise will connect to omg you insect.

are you serious or just fucking around to generate arguments?

do you really not believe what they're saying?
have you read the plasma whitepaper, they have it all thought out incredibly thoroughly...
I don't get it, you are saying that it doesn't exist now and therefore will never exist and purchasing now is a bad idea?

hes obviously trolling but i have some free time so i bite

its a shame his retarded ass cant troll with providing some lols but does it in aspie style

Which part of "post me the link of the OmiseGo prototype" don't you retarded pajeets understand? Your arguments backed by nothing without a prototype of the product. You are literally delusional.

>tfw i bought IOTA at ath

How do you even get this much to begin with? I know the shit coins are bad but my capital is so tiny that i have to try and ride PnD waves off the smaller shit coins so i can invest in actual good ones.

>no product
i doubt such a big company will put itself at risk just to p&d investors

I've been recovering for 4 months. I'm sick of recovering. I've been in since July, and I'm perpetually in a state of breaking even

and it's down more

stay hubris-filled retard putting your whole stack into an actual trashcoin that ran already

>y-you're m-mad if you didn't put all your money into a vaporwave coin l-like me someone please support me I'm not begging for anyone to buy this coin

>i-its down more

actually up +2k$ more since i made the thread.

holy fuck user just give up already. kys you minimum wagecuck who will never make it in life.