I feel saddened by the fact that I never witnessed this era of Veeky Forums

I feel saddened by the fact that I never witnessed this era of Veeky Forums

That was like 5 months ago

What the fuck, were you born like a week ago? we have people that weren't here for niggercoin?

what the fuck

Are you looking to buy an authentic Nigger?

>tfw still bagholding NGR

we got flooded with newfags since the bullrun in june, along with the attraction from the gpu shortage because of the eth miners

theres even people here that refuse to believe anyone got around to buy ethereum back in feb for 15$

tfw was here for everything since april and am at a LOSS

I knew about Veeky Forums in may when everything was mooning. I really wanted to buy digibyte in april but didn't know how to and it mooned a few days after. I remember when XVG and RDD first came out. Good times. I made tiny profits on them. I was afraid to invest more than 4 dollars into crypto. I even bought one ark at 1 dollar,
I could have been rich if I wasn't such pussy and didn't put so little into crypto.
Now I'm at a loss because of cripple.
Anyone who found Veeky Forums at the same time as me is probably rich. They'll probably laugh at me.
I was here for the golden age and did nothing.

Go back to pol you low iq mouthbreathing inbred

We made so much money off you idiots around then, now biz wants you uneducated fucks to go back

GO AWAY

And if you bought ETH

nigger

BUY MY NIGGERS

Ah, the low IQ response. Similar to MUH DIK!!! that you inbred imbeciles throw around for blacks

Go huff more paint poltard

Jesus, stop buying shitcoins. If you had been here from april and just, didn't log into an exchange, you'd be fucking crushing it.

You're talking reason with fucktard incel neet virgins who care about muh white superiority while coasting on their skin color than doing work and getting out their mom's basement. There's a reason they can't contain their shitposting in /pol because they want more people to tell them they should feel good about their muh white skin. Fucking neets are more niggerish than niggers

>emotional drivel

i forgot my nigger password. that kinda makes me sad. all those poor niggers will never see the light of day. rip

Hey at least this one can spell

Dude why are you so butthurt
You do know telling him to go back ain't going to work the same way as me asking you to suck my dick

dude it wasnt even that long ago
the glory days of Veeky Forums were doge and wolong