I'm about to sell 800$ of my bitcoin to buy some altcoin. i already got memed into buying link and cindicator...

i'm about to sell 800$ of my bitcoin to buy some altcoin. i already got memed into buying link and cindicator... what coin will give me some gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUZVSCv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you crop out that screenshot you weirdo?

right now none
after the fork literally anything

Not to late for strat. Big news for end of month

VOLATILITY ALARM ACTIVATED.

I did the same recently.

Set aside 2 BTC for Gold, and the rest I allocated into:

LINK - bound to springback considering enthusiasm and ambitions
REQ - very early stage, no exchanges, promising
XAS - same, even more obscure, made 120% on it since last night.
ETP

CROSS. Staking payments are happening, theyre looking to have a whole bunch more shit added in the next couple of weeks (lazy shill I know) and the coss.io exchange is gaining traction.

Now is the time to be in early for mooning, which won't happen until we're postfork if you're happy to sit on them.

Link and CND are going to pay off huge if you got at a good price.

Vertcoin. Seriously buy it right now. It's been pumped but now it's in pullback. Vertcoin will be easily 10 bucks EOY

ODN. active serious team. app release by end of this year.

Are you fucking kidding me? Obsidian. Nothing will compare to the moon mission this coin is going to take Veeky Forums bros on.

such a meme, this pumpgroup is not! discord.gg/tUZVSCv

Yawn a mobile app will NEVER anount to anything

I'm actually watching Ark right now. Their road map is looking really good. I'm probably going to throw some cash at it.

>odn
>doesn’t even use production url for explorer

>beta block explorer uses azure and isn't set up to look like it's production ready by using production url

woah
unheard of
wtf

Neo has qlink partnership which is a decentralised mobile network for china.

ZENCASH huge gains next 3 weeks

XAS still has a lot more to go, people who missed out on WTC, ETP and ANS should get in. It's currently only on one obscure exchange and has half a million in volume in the last 24 hours, up from 10k in volume a couple days ago. Sitting at a 60mil market cap, will probably go to at least 100 mil.

If you want to just put money in something and forget it, I would also suggest VTC, they've gotten some good publicity lately and a lot of people will be attracted to the community because it is so dedicated. It's likely just going to keep climbing, but more slowly.

Iota

all you faggots can't spell POSW correctly