ODN poised for gain

Growing volume. Chart looks good. 8.8m burn today. Huge news coming out tomorrow. Fought off massive fud. Don’t be a retard and miss this upcoming weeks gain.

Big if true

well look at the slack the code is all out for those who were skeptical. looks like it checks out

First they commit numerous crimes and now they are destroying the evidence. Is there no one to stop them?

Didn’t even see this. Did they take it down?

That’s fucking huge

jump for volume

$5 in December

$0 after the lawsuit

stfu prajeet, we both know that there is no lawsuit

Keep lying to yourself while spreading around rich nigger memes.

What lawsuit?
lol

Is it going to dip again? I am seriously thinking about buying some and have a problem buying high because I dont want to be cyberbullied on Veeky Forums.

bro its only going up from here. no pressure, but its come down pretty far in the past week.

ODN is going to moon $5 december, $10 next march

why this price prediction?

isn't a more realistic price $1 by Dec
MAYYYYBE $5 by Mar?

dip?
nigger, it was over 20k at some point, this is the dip and I'm not shilling don't buy if you don't want but it's not going much lower, high 4k is hard floor

Buying high? The fuck you talking about? Like most alts right now, it's low as fuck. If you have Bitcoin right now, seriously. Spend it.

Damn near every non-shitcoin is gonna boom as soon as this Bitcoin faggotry is over. Buy now for 20% more than last week or buy next month for 400% more.

He is right. The dead cat bounce is in progress. If you're lucky there will be volume to sell off your piece of shit nodes before the others realize.

It's a bit optimistic, but a 150m market cap for a functioning messenger with iOS and Android apps with potential for becoming an entire privacy platform doesn't seem that far out. I think 2-3$ by December is probably more reasonable though.

Fuck, I hope it dips lower. Won't be able to buy more until a few days from now.

I'm pretty sure all these threads are from one guy posting. This shit is trashcoin and looks like a scam. No reason to buy this.

Same guy who was left behind by his PnD group when they sandbagged him on the dump.

I want you to remember this day user. The day you look at Obsidian at 30c and decided against going all in.

The thought will end your life

Post evidence or fuck off

Why are you getting so upset for no reason?

why are you taking so much interest int a 8mil coin?

>lawsuit
>SEC
>UK based company

okay ranjit

Because everything you have said lacks substance.

>post evidence
>gtfo

choose one, sandnigger

WHY is this pumping so hard? Two HUGE buy orders in the last 30 minutes. Is it because low volume? Is it a coordinated P&D?

>pumping
>still below 100mil cap

A pump is a pump, even if it's a low market cap coin. This coin hasn't seen very much action until now.

>Foreign investment lawsuits never occur because muh UK muh Germany.

Soft pack of cunts can't even handle bants. You're as deluded as the linkies except they at least retained a sense of humor.

7k incoming

All you do is avoid the question with personal attacks. Hopefully people can see past the obvious tactics and don't miss out.

>Pravik's vision

Of course they will. I also advertise ODN on other threads.

FUCK ITS DUMPING AGAINNNNNN

It only seems to go down

W-weak pajeets taking profits.

I really appreciate the people who fud’d this coin.

I thought I was gonna have to buy my masternodes at 9k sats.

You guys really pulled through.

Might sell 1 of my masternodes at 100k sats.

In the meantime, have fun holding tokens lads

np bro, enjoy this easy win