Altcoins are in a bubble

altcoins are in a bubble.

I was in your mom's bubble last night

Wrong

Altcoins are just beginning.

we won't see the results of most altcoins for at least 10 years.

I was in yours a couple of decades ago. I miss you brother

but i thought they were ponzi schemes?
or was it tulips?

i'm confused

i'll show you what a bubble looks like

And? You are also exagerrating. I can see the nonshit coins having big impacts in under 3 years

ICO's are bubbles. Get good coins they gonna moon coming years.

>And?
usually people realize they won't see any results and will start cashing out.
This is how bubbles work.

Can you take ETH out too? I think that would give a better representation.

ETH takes up about half the alt market cap right now.

They will all die once governments start regulating the scene. Right now the alt coin market is a complete joke, everything from ICO founders to whales to PnD groups etc

>They will all die once governments start regulating the scene.

>They will all die once governments start regulating the scene.
what exactly are they going to do?

If you think crypto will go main stream at its current form then lol. New investors are getting raped hard by all the greedy exploitation, some regulation is necessary.

Idk but whats going on right now is just fucking insane to even imagine. Like you have these fucking start ups asking for 30-100M for a fucking white paper and a website. If you go to VC's and ask for half of that with just a white paper and a website they would laugh and tell you to fuck off yet these ICOs get it easy. The entire market is so detached from the real world that no one will take it seriously.

that's already happening in china, and I thin happened in the US.
How would you regulate non-ICOs?

Fuck regulation, all the real money is being made now. Once regulations are passed down (assuming they can actually be enforced...) well go right back to the shitty 12% a year best case index fund garbage the stock market has now. If you want to make some life changing money, saddle up, prepare to lose money while you learn, and get fucked by the long dick of crypto trading knowledge, then maybe you can escape being a wagecuck.

Welcome to the free market

This. ETH isn't really an altcoin anymore. It's its own thing.

no, it's an altcoin