What is Veeky Forums's drug of choice?

strawpoll.me/14217785

Currently on a micro dose of lsd with 100mg l-theanine.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14217785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

organic food, water, and gym.

straight, consistent mind will always outplay one controlled by / reliant on substances as time progresses.

drugs are bad for you, perhaps reconsider and do some exercise

Over 10 beers a day keeps the doctor away

lol psychedelics are non addictive. fuck outta here with that propaganda.. but I do 100% agree, healthy food, sleep and exercise is the best medicine.

4 aco dmt and lsd is my favs.

>brain objectively has less unique experiences
>never trying drugs makes you smarter
try again, drugs in moderation are only positive.

When you get that last pump in at the gym your body rewards you with drugs. When you get the ice cold glass of water after a long run your body rewards you with drugs. When you've been hungry for a while and you finally get that whole foods chicken, your body rewards you with drugs

20 mg of adderall a day

kek'd, check'd, and inject'd

Normally LSD but I've been throwing up my last few trips.. Dunno why :\ It just feels like I'm coming up for hours and am nauseous as fuck. I've tried both tabs, microdots, and straight up XTAL. Throw up every time now, even though I tripped every month last year no problem. Wish I knew why, I love Lucy..

I like kratom, not sure if its considered a drug though

Weed

shrooms all the way.

big fan of kratom on occasions. Really dig the white veins

Last week or so it's been a bottle of wine a day and far too many nicotine mints.. more than I ever smoked. I am not in a good place.

>drugs
You're never gonna make it.

i have bought so much of this and not sure the best strain or source, recommendations?

well red strain is more body relaxation and white strain is more stimulation while the green strains are a mix of both. socal kratom is nice

do you get a taste when you drop?

Nah these definitely were not RCs. The tabs came from my sheet I've been slowly picking away at for a years. The microdots I've also had for a few years. I've been dosing on these for years (xtal was new) and they were both totally fine until this year. Granted a lot of fucked up shit happened to me this year, but I would figure it would have manifested itself mentally/psychologically, not physically..
It kind of feels like I need to burp but I can't, and if I drink something carbonated my body doesn't know how to deal with it because I'm tripping balls..

vyvanse 60mg workdays, 30mg on weekends

Drugs are a big waste of money and many of them are bad for you.

I prefer video games. A lot cheaper and last longer.

t. bugman

Shrooms and LSD, and beer on nights out. Used to smoke weed everyday but I gave it up after a really insightful LSD trip. Still get strong urges to smoke it though.

Just like all the rich investors out there who bump coke every hour
Yeah sure

same exact shit has been happening to me lately, im taking a break from acid because of it

Test
Deca
Dbol

t. sam hyde fanboy who spouts memes instead of individual thoughts

>vyvanse
ok will try socal, bought some plantation a few times which was pretty kick ass

So what's the best microgram dosage to microdose on LSD
I heard the effects are similar to that of amphetamines but much better

actually knowing the micrograms is next to impossible. Buy one tab and then experiment and try and reach your threshold dose. For me a literally cut off a slithery

What's the best DNM guys?

this. shrooms are god tier especially micro dosage amounts

>strawpoll.me/14217785
MDMA is the best drug by far IMO. Can't roll too often though

I'll third this

microdosing shrooms (0.01 to 0.05g IMO) just makes me happier and more engaged with whatever I'm doing. My performance is enhanced BECAUSE I'm present and enjoying myself

This.

>inject me 4 XL marijuana cigarettes

My mdma days are long over. Yes it can be fun
and relatively safe in moderation but please always test your stuff before you use it yourself. A test kit is like 20 bucks online and can literally save your life.

Fuckin crypto nigga cant go a day without it

methamphetamemes

anyone dabbled in dmt? Thoughts? Im a huge advocate if you go into it with the right mindset and are in a good setting

Steroids

Besides steroids I just started trying GHB shit is awesome and no come down

>no come down
That's because it's already a downer.

I smoke weed everyday to deal with my crippling depression. I'm trying to get a new job so I had to stop for now. Life is pain.

I mean the next day you don't feel tired and lethargic like mdma and sex on it is amazing as well

QUICKLY OP, WATCH THIS - TRUST ME

youtube.com/watch?v=DySMzS4baY8

Video games aren't nearly as fun without weed

doesnt sound like lsd , sure its not fake shit/ nbome?

What I told the other user:

"Nah these definitely were not RCs. The tabs came from my sheet I've been slowly picking away at for a years. The microdots I've also had for a few years. I've been dosing on these for years (xtal was new) and they were both totally fine until this year. Granted a lot of fucked up shit happened to me this year, but I would figure it would have manifested itself mentally/psychologically, not physically..
It kind of feels like I need to burp but I can't, and if I drink something carbonated my body doesn't know how to deal with it because I'm tripping balls.."

I know what rcs taste/feel like and these were not it. I've been tripping with the same tabs for years

I would love to try psychedelics, although the risk of getting a psychosis are way too high for me, personally. Weed already did fuck me up badly, I can't imagine what 150ug of LSD would do to my mind

Done LSD a few times, haven't gone over ~120ug yet, but in December planning on doing 2 tabs so it'll be around 200ug.

Drug of choice? MDMA or LSD, but I do both rarely (stick to the 3 month rule for md, may be overkill but oh well).

I take fat rips of SHABOOEY