Ripple, Chainlink, or Stellar

Ripple, Chainlink, or Stellar

which is the best bank coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BitAdviser/chainlink-research-guide-a-step-towards-real-world-adoption-of-smart-contracts-7590d0673bae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Objectively XRP

Wrong. Objectively XLM because it's the only one of the three to have retained positive value after the hype/pump. It's also the only of the three whose tokens will be used in its' partnership (Link doesn't even have a partnership).

XLM

XRP if you want a kike coin designed to give you no gainz
LINK if you want heaven or hell huge gainz potential
XLM if you want something that will probably go up long term.

Wrong. XLM has dumped as much as XRP and XRP will be also used in it's partnership.

Link is a money pit currently, I just don't see chainlink doing well currently but I hope somebody corrects me
Do you think XRP still has room for growth?

The Swell Conference was an awful show of their competency

whatever you do, don't do XRP

Save yourself

I got FUCKED

the last moon mission for XLM started around this time last week.

>XRP will be also used in it's partnership.
no it wont lmao
jed fucking hates ripple and is in a lawsuit against them

pump will be in full swing within 2 hrs
screencap this
target is 1 million satoshis

fuck you don't scare people into selling early target is 2btc

I think it's pretty clear banks will only ever use a centralised crypto they have full control over. None but us will even know it's working in the background or care

Ripple will absolutely explode, but not this year. First, it'll dip hard to 2k sat.

calling it a kikecoin is actually an argument in favor of owning it. jews still pretty run the financial industry

medium.com/@BitAdviser/chainlink-research-guide-a-step-towards-real-world-adoption-of-smart-contracts-7590d0673bae

LINK is not truly a bank coin but you may have the next big infrastructure coin on your hands.

Why not have all three...

Jews run the banks and Federal Reserve, how happy are you to just own USD?

Shsn

>lsk and ark
unironically

Ripple is best because of hardware wallet support

Stellar Lumens has no hardware wallet support

Ripple will be huge, but the coin is useless, it's just something the devs created to dump their own coins and get money.
They call it their 15 billion dollar warchest, just check it.

Chainlink will be huge but the token is useless, they're not mendatory to run nodes and just gives them a bit more priority, but the bad thing is that they will be paid with new tokens, not the one currently in circulation.

Stellar I don't know.

> Bleach
> Bigger than one piece