XAS

Do you hate money user? If not, jump in NOW.

Can get it on bit-z right now, western exchanges coming soon.

This is antshares all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKfMtLMgy4s&t=6s
gyazo.com/86dc4efac12ca0804aba1fe1fa82f370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bit-Z sucks ass, their confirmation emails would get stuck in my spam, so I went and got it on Coinegg instead.

It was alright for me, very fast deposit and withdrawal times which I wasn't expecting.

Shill me on the fundamentals

I don't buy from nigger exchanges.

Gonna write something up after I finish eating, give me 10 mins.

That's why you'll stay poor, this will explode further on a new exchange which is coming this month.

NEO in javascript, was most heavily traded chinese crypto before the china fud, more than NEO and WTC combined.

Basically the chinese LISK, but apparently they are farther along.

This video that was posted this morning gives a pretty good run down, it was getting some traction this summer but was completely lost among the China fud. The trading volume the last couple days was like 10k and now its up over half a million, so people are really starting to find out about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKfMtLMgy4s&t=6s

Good points user, volume becoming much healthier without any additional exchanges yet and a reverse head and shoulders has formed, looking good right now.

My explanation is that it's essentially a decentralised application platform which lowers the barrier to entry due to its use of JavaScript as it's development language, which is much easier to use than the alternatives.

They also implement the consensus mechanism, inherits and enhances the DPOS algorithm, meaning that it greatly reduces the possibility of any forks, as well mitigating the risk of double payments.

It also uses sidechains which means that there won't be scalability issues which platforms like Ethereum are facing, at the same time allowing the DAPPs created on it's platform to be far more flexible.

The team are rebranding and releasing a new website by the end of October, accompanied with a new exchange release simultaneously.

They are also focusing a lot on advertising to the west, following the same pattern Antshares did with its tent and and huge success thereafter.

If you want an idea of where this is going in the next few weeks, compare the current market cap to LISK's market cap. You are still early but the best time to buy is NOW.

Another thing to remember is the XAS token is a key component of the whole platform, interfacing with sidechains and dapps. So the token will definitely raise in value the more it is developed on.

Absolutely, if you are reading this stop wasting your time with shit coins that retards are shilling here and listen to people with actual explanations and rationale behind their recommendations.

This project is so undervalued and I've watched it go up from 2% 24h increase and 10k usd volume to where it is now over the last 30 or so hours.

You idiots are STILL shilling this?

It's a Veeky Forums Pump and Dump. How is that not obvious? The volume went overnight from 10k oh I wonder why. Enjoy your bricks in ~2 days

Gains are gains user.

And the others are right, this coin has history and staying power.

Lol people have sold off on over ten occasions that I've seen and the price always recovered fast and then went higher than it was before, but okay, Veeky Forums 'pump and dumped up to over 500k usd lmao

I see good potential in this coin, thank you for the share

>Do you hate money user? If not, jump in NOW.
>already mooned 100%
>buying high

Never change Veeky Forums

>just over half of ATH value since China FUD
>Coin actually increases in value as the ecosystem grows
>had higher trading volumes than neo and omg pre China fud

There's a very clear new support line, so you won't be getting in at the price it was 30 hours ago again.

If you weren't a sub 100 iq brainlet you would do one minute of research before commenting garbage

Glad to have informed you dude.

This is going up, I'm not buying at ATH

This is going down, I'm not buying a dying crypto

This isn't doing anything, I'll find something else

Alright, I'll chuck like $200 in this and see how we go.

Is this more of a longer term hold, or like a few weeks?

ASCH is cool but it would be best to get in below 10k sats

Wouldnt get in after a 120% moon

I think we could see a similar trajectory to ETP if it gets listed on some bigger exchanges, recent tweets from their twitter suggests it may go on bittrex.

I've heard of some people having a few problems with bit-z, but it's actually the quickest confirming deposit exchange I've used. Also there's a minimum 15 second wait time between trades, I think it's to deter bots.

People are hearing both about the exchange and ASCH, so I'm guessing volume will continue to grow.

A moment of silence for the poor soul who will learn his first hard Veeky Forums lesson tonight and buy this shit

Good for both, if you're more of a short term guy hold for the next two to four weeks and then move into something else if things settle down a little by then, at any point in the next week there will be a new website and new exchange listings.

Just watch it closely thereafter and find your exit point when youre happy. I still think this is a great long term hold too but it's up to you how you want to invest.

A moment of silence for the poor soul who will stay poor.

I've been watching the books for this all day, and this morning there were 6 times as many sell orders as buy, and now they're basically equal

It's certainly looking good. I think some bagholders from pre FUD may have sold off too.

I bought walton late and bought etp late too, I'm gonna try get into this moon mission early.

I decided against buying into ETP because it was already 2 dollars when I saw it rising again. Stupid mistake I have learned from.

Let's get rich dudes.

The trading volume the last couple days was like 10k and now its up over half a million, so people are really starting to find out about it.

>Implying that Veeky Forums has half a million dollar from neetbux

Damn it, was thinking of buying this a week ago.

you have to buy and sell 10bitcoins 20 times to generate 500k volume

*10 times sorry

The first 40% was pumped on 60k or so. What followed was the rest of the market catching on as a coin placed in the 140th range suddenly moved up to around the 80th

Lel enjoy the dump

Sellwall is still 11k, and this is some irregular dumping to say the least. gyazo.com/86dc4efac12ca0804aba1fe1fa82f370

Does it look bad?

So should I actually buy more of this now that it went back down?

I'm buying more,

this is gonna moon so hard...4x from here if this is the Chinese lisk

lel enjoy staying poor

4x this month you reckon?

yup, take a look at Lisk.

Acsh is basically the Chinese Lisk with better technology and easterner are going crazy for this...Asch are in expanding and marketing mode right now with big conferences coming up as well as more western exchanges.

to be honest man im pretty weak minded and the fud and constantly analysing the 1 minute candles are making me really fucking stressed out, do you think the BTC fork will affect this at all?

I'm just worried the team wont deliver the rebrand or website by the end of the month like they said they would, do you have any confirmed sources about the western exchanges?

No exact date for western exchanges but they have applied. Asch had the most volume than NEO & WTC combined before the China FUD kicked in.

Btc fork, I'm not sure what will happen to be honest but this is definitely not a shit coin

>lel enjoy staying poor
>Does it look bad?
>4x this month you reckon?
>I'm pretty weak minded
Lol you're just destined to be a failure.

TIL inverted h&s in an active uptrend means moon, like a classic h&s pattern means trend continuation

>
Dude what the fuck.. how much did you put in and where?

Thank you man. Do you think this is the best coin to hold going into November also?

retards there tons og legit projects out there...this is etp....log of price manipulation that shit exchange....some one dumping their bags on u by shilling it....njy bag holders

i mean this is not etp......this is pure shit ...biz noobs falling trap...njoy u r bags...this shit is not for me

hlo pajet gud englesh u spek u shet on strit it not 4 mi i prifur to uz toilet nub

good counterpoint ya cunt, you're not stealing money from us