Vitalik is an insane communist

The money skeleton LITERALLY believes in requiring you to sell your home to anyone willing to pay market price because muh """efficiency"""

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/922182653486469125

Harberger tax thread.
>people are taxed on their own personal valuation of their home
>They are REQUIRED to sell their home to anyone willing to pay their valuation price
>this goes for other assets: intellectual property, mining rights, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/view_from_chicago/2013/04/bitcoin_is_a_ponzi_scheme_the_internet_currency_will_collapse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well he's 12 what did you expect? He'll learn in time.

FUCK MY LINK IS GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF I HATE ETHER NOW

Two jew economists. Why am I not surprised?

Vitalik confirmed for Liebnecht-tier commie Jew

That actually makes sense. The buy-out price of most people's houses would be way above their traditional market value though when you start taking all the effort it takes to move into a new house and sentimental attachment into account though.

>lower property values
>remove the choice to keep your rightfully owned possessions
>all ok because poor renters can get evicted if they fail to pay for something they don't own

turbo autist mode

You missed the "They pay taxes at the price they valued it at" part

The good old United Fruit Company scheme. Have some land in a banana republic, declare a ridiculously low value for tax reasons, once the government wants to buy it from you ask for way more money, but if they want to tax you for that amount claim they're communists and ask the military to topple the democratically elected government and install a some puppet.

this is like not watching Tom Cruise movies because he's a scientologist: separate the person from the thing.

Kek, you indulge in kike media? No wonder you're fine with this.

Cool idea...
Let's put it to us on coins as well... pay taxes at whatever rate you think they are worth and if someone wants to buy them at that rate then Vitalik is forced under threat of arrest to sell.

I mean, hey Vitalik, renters already experience this sort of uncertainty. Right?

this should apply to roasties

bittorrent. i'm not fine with wage slavery.

Also from Eric Posner

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/view_from_chicago/2013/04/bitcoin_is_a_ponzi_scheme_the_internet_currency_will_collapse.html

>income tax based on self evaluated salary
>you have to work for anyone doing anything as long as they pay your price

Freedom=\=being forced to sell your family home to the first bourgie kike that offers shekels your way.

I think the law should state that everyone is forced to sell their house and move at least once every 5 years.

This would make people be more practical about where they live, how much home they really need, and not waste money on stupid useless expensive shit just to try to impress other people (or to fill a hole in their mental anguish).

It also would help get people out of the "my home is a special snowflake" mindset, and treat it as just a place to live while they function in society.

>>you have to work for anyone doing anything as long as they pay your price

I'm on board with this.

Autism

Where do people like this congregate?

What do you mean?

Where the fuck does this kind of autism breed?

>congratulations, we've found an employer matching your criteria!

Haha you sound mad. Never had a happy home?

Lol tell that to all the cucks in Manhattan. Their brains might explode.

I think it literally might be Vitalik posting.

Wait isn't this what the Jews did to the Germans after World War 1 when they tried to buy up all of Germany when the inflation killed the Mark?

wow he is extremely autistic, maybe he browses Veeky Forums

This actually isn't a bad idea, but isn't practical.
Public accounts of personal wealth would certainly make people more honest.

>"interesting article"
>dude money skeleton agrees with that article

learn to reading comprehension fag

He used a picture of Pepe when he was presenting ETH in South Korea, he definitely browses Veeky Forums

Why don't you read the replies thread you retarded faggot

>once the government wants to buy it from you
Only a retarded commie like yourself wouldn't see that the problem begins here.

No one had refuted this.

>April 11 2013

It's called being able to not just accept what everyone else does as being fact or the way things are.

That is hard for a lot of people to do, because they fear being ostracized for not conforming to their peers' belief system.

And when their peers' belief belief system eventually backfires, it always does over a long enough period of time, then they all cry that nobody told them what to do.

I've seen this shit happen countless times to normies like you guys. The cycle never ends. You guys will just keep repeating it and never know why things stay the same.

>incoherent "just think about it man" reply
You seem a little upset

this whole "we need to combat materialism" mindset is fucking cancer. people like their own property and dislike people touching their shit. ffs even people back in the fucking stone age were buried with their belongings when they died so cave kikes couldn't get their greasy mitts on them.
freedom means the right to own property. if you don't believe in private property you don't believe in freedom and i hope you get thrown out of a helicopter real soon.

Vitalik is a robot. It is only natural that he thinks like a robot. Humans are just resources which need to be optimized and manipulated to produce the maximal economic output possible.

>majority of Veeky Forums getting scammed into actually trusting a russian
ayy lmao

Private property is unnecessary. It's an unneeded luxury.

Thanks for the just-so story friend.

I think it'd be cool if we payed taxes to a government that could be trusted to not fuck us over with our own tax money

Nah, its called being a fucking engineering edgelord autismonaut. See google memo guy for reference. Shits not cute, shits not unique in any way. This kind of retarded "we'll solve it through reasoning and numbers" policy making always leads to really bad outcomes. Dude should just stick to what he does best and stay out of this stuff. Humanities and autists don't mix well.

what you're actually saying is that you're a supreme being of monumental intellect and moral fiber and if YOU were in control we wouldn't descend into the gommie death pits that always happen when retarded autists like yourself think we can override thousands of years of what works with what sounds good
sort yourself out bucko

Are you from /leftypol/?

Doesn't matter.

Kinda does when his predictions were so wrong and based on bad assumptions. For example
>Felix Salmon and many others have pointed out that a currency cannot succeed with a supply that is fixed, or if it grows too slowly. A currency is used to enter transactions; the more transactions there are, the more of the money you need. As the economy grows, a fixed-supply currency becomes worth more in terms of goods and services, and people begin to hoard it—expecting that if they wait a little longer, they will be able to buy more. Once hoarding takes over, circulation ends, and with it the function of the currency. Hoarding accounts for the large increase in the value of bitcoins; hoarding also sank Krugman’s baby-sitting scrip.
This completely ignores the nigh-infinite divisibility of the Bitcoin. Unless we get to a point where 1 satoshi = 1 million dollars, this is literally a non-issue.

>An even more fundamental problem with bitcoins, and indeed any private currency, is that there is no way to limit its supply. True, bitcoins cannot be manufactured beyond the limits set by Nakamoto. But there is no way to prevent future Nakamotos from creating bitcoin substitutes—say, bytecoin, or botcoin. If merchants are willing to accept bitcoins, they will be willing to accept the substitutes, especially as bitcoins become scarce and consumers scramble for substitutes. Nakamoto must have realized this because there are not enough bitcoins to substitute for the currencies around the world. The currency can only succeed if it is expanded or supplemented. But if there are no constraints on substitute digital currencies—and there aren’t—then the value of bitcoins will plummet as the subs begin to circulate. And once it becomes clear that there is no limit, people will realize that their holdings could become worthless at any moment, and demand for bitcoins and the other currencies will collapse, ending the experiment.
This is also wrong, as proven by Bitcoin Cash. You can outright duplicate the public ledger, but the fork is not valued nearly as much because people know it lacks the inherent value of BTC. Merchants don't accept every shitcoin in existence, they accept Bitcoin and sometimes a few other niche coins. It's amazing that such a (((brilliant economist))) would make such an assumption; when companies accept US fiat, does that mean they accept Zimbabwean dollars too?

>Yet history shows that private currencies always end in tears; if central banks sometimes abuse the trust we place in them, the alternatives are worse. The strangest feature of the bitcoin saga is that people who are so suspicious of government put their trust in Satoshi Nakamoto, who could be anyone, or anyones—eccentric academic researchers, mischievous Fed economists, DARPA, U.N. globalizers in black helicopters, a criminal syndicate, a bored 11-year-old Ukrainian genius. If Nakamoto is as amoral as he is ingenious, then he pocketed the early bitcoins and laughed himself to the bank.
And here he ignores the public ledger and open source nature of BTC.

It's a dumb uninformed article written by a typical kike that thinks he knows everything.

I unironically want to pull out of ETH now. fuck this commie kike khv beta kike robot bitch, i'm putting it all in monero instead

This is the perfect robot autist approach.
Economically efficient, morally unconscionable.
Disregard all human qualities other than capacity for labour.
This just proves he is exactly what he looks like.

Vitalik is an autist retard and Ethereum is going to die out because it cannot scale.

Make way for LISK and Asch.

Fuck commie jews.

What do you expect dude, this guy looks like an actual fucking holocaust victim niggerjew. Why are you surprised his beliefs also reflect that?

>a jew is a communist
HOLY SHIT
STOP THE PRESSES
THIS IS A BIG ONE
WHO COULD HAVE THOUGHT

i don't think being highly divisible addresses that, but then again I don't agree with the point in the first place.

i was hoping he'd be one of those turbo nerds that's so into the tech they dont give a shit about politics or economics... i shouldve known he'd be a commie jew

what coins have based devs that are the polar opposite of this?

WTF I hate Vitalik now

How doesn't it? He's saying that with a fixed supply, 21 million BTC max, the anti-inflationary properties cause runaway hoarding. As hoarding continues, liquidity drops and therefore it loses its value as a currency, assuming it was indivisible, as was Krugman's example of that baby-sitting scrip. If I have a $6000 bitcoin which isn't divisible, I am only going to spend it on things that are multiples of $6000. Since it is divisible down to the nearest twentieth of a cent, however, there is no such problem, as long as there are always people willing to spend it and merchants willing to accept it.

Ownership of your corpus is unnecessary, it's an unneeded luxury.

Dude don't argue with communists, kill them instead, and do it quickly and effectively.

>Vitalik is an autist retard
He is pretending he is a fair individual driven by principles that help the everyday man. Just like all billionaire jews do.

Dude, there's can only be 2100000000000000 satoshis in existence.
That's just two millions billions.
Humanity would need to, after genociding the jews niggers women and others subhumans making extraterrestrial colonisation impossible, own merely one or two hundreds thousands earth-sized planet to have that many people.
And that's ignoring orbital habitat, moon colonies, asteroid belt suburbs, gas giant floating cities and living space is blown out of the water if we become a machine species.

In one or two thousands years, one satoshi could probably let you buy a planet, maybe a whole star system.

I may be naive, but everyone is redeemable IMO

Please stop being a racist antisemite, this is a politically correct board.

>comparing getting kicked out for not paying rent to getting kicked out of a place you OWN
You should be forced to sell your ETH to an authoritarian entity at market price every 5 days, anything else is Nazi t. Vitalik

Behaviour is 100% genetic, redemption is impossible.
As long as the reality of genetics is not integrated into our political system, Humanity is doomed to fall to subhumanity.

Nope. If you are over the age of say 21, or maybe 25 if you are very, very generous, and you are a communist, you deserve to be killed.

Fuck jews are fucking cancer, I really think I might hate them more than muslims. If it weren't for jews kebabs would just be kebabbing and fucking goats in their own lands instead of being imported into the west.

>Behaviour is 100% genetic, redemption is impossible

No-one can be this retarded considering the massive body of evidence that this isn’t true

What if I want to be humble and only buy a Lamborghini? Or will those be replaced by self-driving cars operated by a 5G meme network?

The problem is that commies think they are doing the right thing and nothing can convince them otherwise.
That's right, people who follow an ideology that has killed 100 MILLION poor starving people believe they are actually helping out the common man. But of course, "real" communism has "never been tried" so we will continue to replicate the mistakes of our past.
It's a mind parasite, and to kill the parasite you have to eliminate the host.

It's important to remember that these macroeconomist Jews aren't even commies, they're neoliberal globalists and corporatists that believe in free trade when it benefits them, and extreme government regulation when it benefits them. This makes them even more insidious; at least commies are easier to take down.
It's probably closer to 50% genetic, 50% upbringing.

Our genes are strings that can be plucked to produce vibration. Epigenetic phenomena exists, user. Some are fit to serve as the basis of an orchestra, others need to be restrung.

I wasn't full 1488 until I was 27

Do you think you could be an anomaly?

Behavioural science is a minefield and career-ending due to jews and traitors like you making it so.
The few papers that come out all plainly state that genetics directly, 100% causes behaviour.

The nature vs nurture debate is completely made-up, there is no debate, only jew and traitors crying about racism, and scientists keeping their mouth shut to not lose the jew-controled grant money of the jew-controlled governments.

Epigenetics are 100% genetic, what are you smoking m8

The jewish soul is an ugly, depraved one.
All nations controlled by the jews get reshaped into the jewish soul, from summeria to rome to modern western civilisation.

>Government Is Only Another Word For Monopoly
Fixed it.

>The nature vs nurture debate is completely made-up, there is no debate, only jew and traitors crying about racism, and scientists keeping their mouth shut to not lose the jew-controled grant money of the jew-controlled governments.
If this is true, then I assume you think there's nothing wrong with the promotion of degeneracy? After all, only those genetically predisposed to it will fall victim.

Mmm maybe..

I think more people are waking up. I think (((they))) are making bigger, bolder, and stupider moves every day, and more people are realizing and resisting.

He made a comment about Veeky Forums in one of the ethereum foundations live stream. As soon as he did the guy leading the stream switches subjects lmao

ya MY politically correct. Which aknowledges jewish organized white collar crime operating under the fraudulent pretense of being chosen. So in the NEW ERA antisemitism is wise, and jews ARE aknowledged as a crime group and not a religion. Antisemitism is recognized as politically correct and Jews are to be exterminated for crimes against all humans. Your out of date version of politically correct stupidity has been officially invalidated. Jews ARE criminals. The jews HAVE been caught. It IS OVER for the jewish banking finance and media apartheid system. Join humanity in the reformation of earth and elimination of jews or DIE

It is 100% true, and i 100% agree with you, letting the degenerates cull themselves is the greatest thing, and should be encouraged. Let drugs be completely legal, with permanent sterilising agents mixed in ! Let permanent sterilisation procedures be state-sponsored ! Let abortion be payed for !

The thing is, degenerates are not content destroying themselves, and their own bloodline.
They keep voting for any jew-puppet promising open borders.
We CANNOT let degenerates lives, we cannot afford it. Degenerates are an existential threat to Humanity, as they are the greatest tool of the jews since time immemorial ( did generate destroyed the bronze age danube river civilisation without a recorded History ? Probably ! ).

I really get bothered by Buterin sometimes. The more I learn about him the more reasons I have. He just seems immature overall, which is expected for his age I guess. Sometimes he acts really petty on his Twitter.

Wow, you sound like a bigot.
Please stop letting hate win.
Don't get in the way of european genocide.

>>googles age
>sells all ether

yes, finally someone speaks up for us poor rentslaves
I'm proud to hold 1,16 ether now :')

why, it's a transaction like any other you moron

Holy shit what a fucking autistic retard

No concept of the real world

People take his advice seriously? What the fuck

>print as much money as you want
>assign arbitrary value to it
>threaten to steal the land outright if they don't accept
Fuck off commie

If you follow a rootless millenial for their moral values, you're a fool.

Bitcoin is the idealistic project, and it was destined to be subverted by con artists because of that - AXA funded Core, ASIC manufacturers, Roger Ver or Chinese miners, they're all just a different brand of asshole.

Ethereum is crypto rebranded for the corporate world and the authoritarian leftist crowd, and because of that it stands a chance to succeed. You cannot win against evil. We will live to see greater wealth disparity than ever, with an increasingly browner and dumber lower class, and a minority of elites making decisions for everyone "for the greater good". Choose which side you want to be on, and invest in consequence.

This dumb nigger doesn't have a clue about transfer costs and that moving is an inefficiency by itself