Someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong. i only ever seem to be able to buy shitcoins that immediately get dumped...

someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong. i only ever seem to be able to buy shitcoins that immediately get dumped. i don't see why. when i buy, it goes down. when i sell, it goes up.

why is it like this? how do i tell if a coin is shit or not? why do all these random pumps happen to shitcoins but they never happen to mine?

i'm not gonna make it.

no meme answers "buy [insert shitcoin]" please

>i only ever seem to buy shitcoins

Think I found your problem, OP

you have to research the company and see if they are active, if there is a product or if the token is used in any capacity

also, financial solutions are much better than any other solution in the longrun
also google this stuff, read articles,watch videos. its alot of work

buy ark and hold faggot

-do the opposite of whatever you were doing

-if a coin has just doubles or tripled in price don't fucking buy it

-if a coin is being heavily shilled on biz, reddit or anywhere else, don't fucking buy it

-if a coin is cheap, has dropped a lot for no good reason you can find think about buying it

-if a coin is cheap and has new stuff coming out soon, think about buying it

-if what you thought, after doing research, really was a good buy but it starts dropping, don't fucking sell it until you are in the green again, or at least wait a few months

-if you think you're actually going to get rich overnight you're not going to make it

i never buy coins that just got pumped. but god damn, i hate seeing them go up by 50% and then look tomorrow and they're STILL going up

rest is solid advice.

Buy coins when their value has dropped and everyone is talking shit about it. Never buy a coin that is in t process of mooning.

This

Buy after it dips not after it moons. When it starts mooning you will get dumped on 100%

see >How do I tell if a coin is shit or not
How would you tell if a product is shit or not? You research. You don't buy a car because some user online says "oh yeah best car ever bro". You look up all the little details about it and how much you want to pay. Then you find the opportunity to pay that or price, or look for another car.

Have you ever considered just buying and holding bitcoin? 100% serious. I would bet my COINS that your performance will be better with this strategy over 6 months. And I really, really love my coins.

I'm seriously thinking about this cause I bought a lot of bitcoin during the crash a while ago and it's like the one good decision I ever made. Then I squandered it all by investing in ODN and LINK because I'm a retard.

You're the average Joe. The guy that gets played by everyone because you don't know what you're doing.

I bought Link when it was dumping and then it dumped another 30%.

I for one had prior trading experience before I entered the crypto market and although I've made some sweet altcoin gains, my bitcoin buy&hold position still outpaces them. It's doing 220% right now.

If you keep losing money, you'll still lose money by doing the opposite. There's more to it than a binary buy or sell. There's timing for entering and exiting, how much to buy or sell, and if you're not stupid and use stop-losses there's a whole nother class of considerations there too.

>how do i tell if a coin is shit or not?

Well you could start by, you know, actually reading and researching until you have a vague understanding of what the fuck you're talking about.

Honestly both of those will probably pan out, but you are too impatient.

i haven't sold my ODN or LINK yet. but bagholding is seriously fucking painful.

Doesn't matter. It'll still eventually go up again. You won't lose anything until you sell.

No man, fuck that negative doubt noise. You're going to make it. You are absolutely going to make it, because you are the fucking man. It's like this because you're believing it to be that way-- this is your doubt, this is not you.

I'll tell you how to tell if a coin is shit or not-- real world validation and acknowledgement. If it doesn't have it, assume its a piece of fucking shit written in crayon to impress someone's mom.

Random pumps happen every single day. Don't think you're missing out on anything-- it might feel that way. But, you can't beat yourself up over something you didn't know about when it was happening. I've read so many god damn whitepapers they're beginning to feel copy and pasted from each other.

But like I said above: real world validation. News sources. Credentials. Dev team- is it some JoeSchmuck who has no experience? or did they graduate from MIT?

Take them off your blockfolio.

Check back on ODN on January 1st.

Check your LINK on March 1st.

They are good projects. You'll be okay.

why arc?

Also, regarding this, never catch a falling knife.

But remember, if you thought it was worth buying at .40+, it's definitely worth buying more at a lower price. If you disagree there, you have to re-evaluate your first decision to buy.

It's got a good dev team, undervalued, has some new features on their roadmap coming up. It's currently bottomed out and after the bitcoin fork it's almost guaranteed to go up again.

That's what I thought after I read the white paper but the FUD is getting to me. It feels like fundamentals don't matter in crypto because of how fast it's moving. Having a working product is a death sentence because there's no hype/expectations to drive the price up and marketing is everything. I made 90% returns riding the zen/xlm pumps with doing zero research. Meanwhile I put most my stack into link because I believed in it but it dumps into the gutter, beyond what'd you expect of "buy the rumor, sell the news".

We're all a part of your hell, OP. None of this exists independently from your torture, your mind. No pumps, no dumps, no biz. It's an endless sequence of events to inflict suffering onto you, the only one who exists.

i know i'm not the only one but i'd kill for some guidance

I agree, I think there are a few of us. If you find any guidance let me know, yeah? Please?

This is mostly due to crypto being a brand new marketplace.

that is fomo.
do not buy it when its pumped like 30+%